Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/12/15 A Burst makes the Fish Dance!!
Trending: burst guided dance fish sea sharing bank hole eating rock moon fly daytime whenever helpful concentrated quarters laugh frightened everyday totally endless palace laughing correct resistance spiritual concert focus beautiful dreams cheese club result example couch brie freeway interior image
Waning: being crystal dress line pain higher job there office man hey mom god interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud learning vivid progress anxiety guide route reflect feelings aware congratulations amazing multiple saves dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
burst guided dance fish sea: This is self-explanatory. The only question is….what is the burst and where does it take place? Is this the asteroid coming in September?!!

sharing bank hole eating rock: Another reference to banks eating it!

eating rock moon: Perhaps some news about moon-based mineral supplements or something like that. Or perhaps some news about that old moon rock candy.

spiritual concert focus beautiful dreams: A nice phrase, but we won’t see it in a headline.

cheese club result example couch brie: Thought this was important that it includes two references to cheese.

god interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud learning vivid progress anxiety guide route reflect feelings aware congratulations amazing multiple saves dream: God will talk to us via dreams. You can accomplish anything through the power of dreams (escaping ceiling hero). We can even save lives with our dreams!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

(08-12-2015, 10:39 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: <----- DISCUSSION ----->
burst guided dance fish sea: This is self-explanatory. The only question is….what is the burst and where does it take place? Is this the asteroid coming in September?!!

sharing bank hole eating rock: Another reference to banks eating it!

eating rock moon: Perhaps some news about moon-based mineral supplements or something like that. Or perhaps some news about that old moon rock candy.

spiritual concert focus beautiful dreams: A nice phrase, but we won’t see it in a headline.

cheese club result example couch brie: Thought this was important that it includes two references to cheese.

god interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud learning vivid progress anxiety guide route reflect feelings aware congratulations amazing multiple saves dream: God will talk to us via dreams. You can accomplish anything through the power of dreams (escaping ceiling hero). We can even save lives with our dreams!

Trending:
burst guided dance fish sea This one is interesting, I've heard of explosions in bodies of water (one example dynamite for fishing) causing the fish to look like they are dancing as thew were thrown up out of the water with the blast. I'm wondering if the guided part here is the force and direction of a burst effect on the fish, or if it means a "guided burst" caused the dancing fish. This could equally be an earthquake, an asteroid, or water-based warfare - guided missiles, mines, or even intense electrical effects could make fish...vibrate... like they are dancing. The other option here is a micro-burst weather effect picking fish up.

sharing bank hole eating the banks are merrily chewing off their own legs now, leaving nothing but a cavernous/cancerous empty hole!

rock moon fly daytime I think we could be looking for a daytime asteroid hit here. another option is volcanic rock flying about as volcanic rock often looks like it's from the moon - think pyroclastic explosion here from a volcanic crater.

whenever helpful concentrated quarters laugh We need to use whatever coping tools we have when under pressure, laughing is really good to use.

frightened everyday totally endless palace laughing correct Even if we are frightened all the time, and can't find our way out, laughing is definitely a correct thing to do for our health!

resistance spiritual concert focus beautiful dreams We should be working together [team] in our dreams towards concerted focuses, beautiful outcomes. If we can't resist the establishment any other way, our dreams are a powerful method of resistance we can use.

cheese club result example couch brie this could be a reference to the war on raw milk and cheeses continuing, calling to mind the example Rawsome food club raid and subsequent dairy shutdown with destruction of over 50, 000lbs of raw aged cheese. This could be a heads up to watch for more raids on small farmers and food clubs as the fight for personal rights to choose one's food continues on.

freeway interior image I get 2 images out of this one. the first is some badly made freeways becoming structurally dangerous due to some kind of inner deterioration. Secondly, an image about underground freeways heretofore unknown to the general population being really, really busy with traffic currently.

Waning:
being crystal dress line pain
higher job there office man
hey mom god interpret situation
escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud
learning vivid progress anxiety guide
route reflect feelings aware
congratulations amazing multiple saves dream
This could all be referring to a woman breaking through the glass ceiling to be come very unexpectedly successful beyond her wildest dreams. The woman in question having some amount of religious faith, and reassuring her own mother that her fate is in the hands of god? and because of her newfound success, is able to save multiple things/people.
sharing bank hole eating
I think this is a hit-
If this 'reporter' is accurate- China doesn't want to 'eat' the debt that the hole from an imminent large bank(s) sharing a bankruptcy would do to its trillions of dollars invested in U,S, and elsewhere.
http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/08/12/mo...%99-money/
Shadewolf, I really like your analysis of 'escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud', except you placed your analysis under the wrong lingo. I truly think this is ultimately what the lingo is saying....that women (or a specific woman) is going to break through the glass ceiling. I really hope it's sooner than later, and I really hope it's not Hillary. I also hope there's no Hillary fans reading this and that I haven't hurt anyone's feelings Smile

AD, thanks for the input. I haven't been keeping up with Fulford, so I'm glad you're keeping an eye on that.
(08-12-2015, 12:15 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf, I really like your analysis of 'escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud', except you placed your analysis under the wrong lingo. I truly think this is ultimately what the lingo is saying....that women (or a specific woman) is going to break through the glass ceiling. I really hope it's sooner than later, and I really hope it's not Hillary. I also hope there's no Hillary fans reading this and that I haven't hurt anyone's feelings Smile

AD, thanks for the input. I haven't been keeping up with Fulford, so I'm glad you're keeping an eye on that.

I don't normally follow Fulford, as I don't know which side of the fence he sits, however, he is plugged into
deep sources. So I discern what he offers. His article this morning had many of the BOT TERMS that set off
bells. its why I called it a HIT.
also
for the CHEESE
here is another HIT-
'Russia has bulldozed a pile of Western-produced cheese and tonnes of other foodstuffs imported in violation of sanctions.'
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-33814362
8-12-15- bank hole eating rock moon

Ok, Yes, we are noticing bank and eat together again but it is more than that!!
It is bank and eating and rock and moon .  
This group of 4 words is regrouping AGAIN and it is at the very top of the run AGAIN.

8-8-15- bank eating rock moon tongue cheese
8-9-15-mall rock moon sad disappointed bank eating cheese
8-10-15-cool moon guilty inspired rock compassion rushing wed name overview eating tar bank wow"
(link below has some extra information and thoughts and discusses a few moon overlaps and the tie in of moon and cheese)
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...2#pid17252

Now add a slightly different grouping yesterday:
8-11-15- eating anxiety nights task restaurant truly mysterious moon wrote awareness bank dreams (waning)

This has to be big because it is repeated over and over with more than one word.
Anyone want to  dream with intent about this???
What about dreams you have had recently.  Was the moon featured somehow?
Restaurant/eating dreams...cheese?  ( I know DLP wrote about a dream today which featured food and Denny's).
Even a small related thing in a dream might have additional meaning.

I really think we need to focus on this! Big Grin
(Can you tell?)
don't forget Eagle1's dream reference to rotten food.

(08-12-2015, 01:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: 8-12-15- bank hole eating rock moon

This group of 4 words is regrouping AGAIN and it is at the very top of the run AGAIN.

8-11-15- eating anxiety nights task restaurant truly mysterious moon wrote awareness bank dreams (waning)

This has to be big because it is repeated over and over with more than one word.
Restaurant/eating dreams...cheese?  ( I know DLP wrote about a dream today which featured food and Denny's).

(Can you tell?)

Lets look at the bot term awareness that keeps cropping up too.
there seems to be a growing public outcry awareness coupled with action. What will be the result?
I thought of France when I read cheese/brie.
In the article about Putin's actions it clearly pointed out the horrendous nature of
bulldozing tonnes of food in the face of famine, growing poverty, and starvation. The public outcry of the insanity of it all attests to a showdown on the horizon. It seems people have had enough.
here is a quote from the article,"There have been daily road blockades by French farmers - and on Thursday similar protests erupted in Belgium. They want higher prices for their produce, saying they are struggling...."

Moon might also be a time frame...
I agree we need to incubate what TB9 posted. I will incubate moon for sure, whether it is blood, blue, or eclipsing.
Thanks AD.
(08-12-2015, 01:32 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: don't forget Eagle1's dream  reference to rotten food.

(08-12-2015, 01:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: 8-12-15- bank hole eating rock moon

(Can you tell?)

Lets look at the bot term awareness that keeps cropping up too.
there seems to be a growing public outcry awareness coupled with action. What will be the result?
I thought of France when I read cheese/brie.
In the article about  Putin's actions it clearly pointed out the horrendous nature of
bulldozing tonnes of food in the face of famine, growing poverty, and starvation. The public outcry of the insanity of it all attests to a showdown on the horizon. It seems people have had enough.
here is a quote from the article,"There have been daily road blockades by French farmers - and on Thursday similar protests erupted in Belgium. They want higher prices for their produce, saying they are struggling...."

Moon might also be a time frame...
I agree we need to incubate what TB9 posted. I will incubate moon for sure, whether it is blood, blue, or eclipsing.

Burst!
Well, I think China seems to have done that in spectacular fashion, as Shadewolf has mentioned the news in other posts.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/asia/china...index.html
(08-12-2015, 05:16 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote:
Burst!
Well, I think China seems to have done that in spectacular fashion, as Julie has mentioned the news in other posts.

I was looking at the time frame of when today's run came out vs when the China explosion occurred. I thought it was cutting it really close, so wonder if burst in reference to china...or russia today would be day residue for those 2 explosions/fires. So I logged them onto the next reasonable looking run from the 10th.
Whoa!!
Sorry about that. I put Julie's name instead of your name Shadewolf. I corrected it in my original post now. Shadewolf put the link to the story on China.
Blush
(08-12-2015, 06:03 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 05:16 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote:
Burst!
Well, I think China seems to have done that in spectacular fashion, as Julie has mentioned the news in other posts.

I was looking at the time frame of when today's run came out vs when the China explosion occurred. I thought it was cutting it really close, so wonder if burst in reference to china...or russia today would be day residue for those 2 explosions/fires. So I logged them onto the next reasonable looking run from the 10th.
bank, burst, (bad news for all of us.)

Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control
By John Ficenec
8:00PM BST 16 Aug 2015

4 - Dominoes begin to fall

The great props to the world economy are now beginning to fall. China is going into reverse. And the emerging markets that consumed so many of our products are crippled by currency devaluation. The famed Brics of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, to whom the West was supposed to pass on the torch of economic growth, are in varying states of disarray.

The central banks are rapidly losing control. The Chinese stock market has already crashed and disaster was only averted by the government buying billions of shares. Stock markets in Greece are in turmoil as the economy grinds to a halt and the country flirts with ejection from the eurozone.

read the comment on instpundit: http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/212701/#respond
Building on esholars post:

from Aug 16 - temporarily spend beach worth UTC numbers

Original link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11805...ntrol.html

"China currency devaluation signals endgame leaving equity markets free to collapse under the weight of impossible expectations."

sharing bank hole eating rock
bank hole eating rock moon

We were wondering what from July was playing forward.
Both 'waning':
8/11: truly mysterious moon wrote awareness bank dreams July bomb
8/14: July eating becoming snake bank terrible spaghetti
WOW!
This is a GREAT story!

Two members of the U.S. military rushed a gunman who opened fire aboard a train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris Friday afternoon, thwarting what could have been a much more serious attack.
President Barack Obama was informed of the incident on the train Friday. A White House official said Obama "expressed his profound gratitude for the courage and quick thinking of several passengers, including U.S. service members, who selflessly subdued the attacker."

"While the investigation into the attack is in its early stages, it is clear that their heroic actions may have prevented a far worse tragedy," the White House official said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/two-u-...er-n414126

interpret situation escaping ceiling mirror hero immediately proud learning vivid progress anxiety guide route reflect feelings aware congratulations amazing multiple saves dream
Amazing Multiple Saves. Wow, Twice, another excellent hit for the bot. Excellent story!!!!!!!!