Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water & Dragon. 8/19/15 All Day
Since this morning I’m having spiritual anxiety, like I’m in hyper alert mode. I just prayed about it and saw water & a fire breathing dragon. I feel like a major event is going to happen within the next 2 days or 2 weeks. I will continue to pray for People & Animals and all things living on this Earth and the Earth itself.

Seems as though events are happening every day around the planet. How will this event be any different? Only time knows.

Angel
Did you get the feel the dragon represented something, a metaphor of some sort, or an actual fire-breathing dragon?
Dragon was in the botrun...and well, I have been having days of Project September water dreams now.
It's a Metaphor. It's rare that I feel this type of emotion. When I think about the Dragon tho, I get very emotional and feel like I can't breath so I have to stop thinking about it.

(08-19-2015, 05:51 PM)DLP Wrote: Did you get the feel the dragon represented something, a metaphor of some sort, or an actual fire-breathing dragon?
Crazy the good and bad dreams I see and experience.  I dreamt about reptile men.  I wonder if it is our civilization scaling off these previous presences or if it is an attempt to dissuade us from growing spiritually.  I just take it as another day.