Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military, 10.19.15 AM
10.19.15 AM.
Dreamed about the military Air Force last night.  Felt like I was on a military base with lots of activity. Planes landing, being checked, fueled and taking off again.  Lots of support people and military in uniforms.  I woke and went back to sleep and went right back to the same place. I was unable to hear anything or anyone, just watching. The mood of the people looked good, they were relaxed and smiling and going about their jobs. When I woke up, I heard the word "sortie". I just looked it up and see that it means: An armed attack, especially one made from a place surrounded by enemy forces. A flight of a combat aircraft on a mission.
Sounds almost like a resurgence of an old Project August dream.....or rather a couple of those dreams. Any idea the landscape or country?
No idea of the landscape or country or even the purpose of the dream.

(10-19-2015, 02:58 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sounds almost like a resurgence of an old Project August dream.....or rather a couple of those dreams. Any idea the landscape or country?
Quite a few overlaps with my dream "air evacuation. " Can't do a link right now. Our internet is down and I'm using my phone to post.