Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassination
The word came through very loudly. Sorry, no names, no dates, no faces, no places.

Just the word "assassination".

Kelley
Well now that we've proven Kelley's ability to very accurately dream future events, I'd say this is a dire warning, one to take seriously.
This morning I was listening to an interview on the radio with a Pastor who had gone to a meeting where Donald Trump spoke. As he was talking about the meeting, I thought someone is going to try and kill Donald Trump. I wonder if an assassination attempt would make it to the news?
The last time I dreamed of assassination it was Obama and he shortly thereafter lost the Congress to Republican control. So it was a metaphorical assassination. This dream could be a metaphorical dream as well. If I remember I will ask for a clarification dream tonight.

Kelley

(12-01-2015, 11:04 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well now that we've proven Kelley's ability to very accurately dream future events, I'd say this is a dire warning, one to take seriously.
Worldwide Predictions is predicting an assassination of a president/world leader type of person very soon.
Is that a website? I'm not familiar with it.

Kelley

(12-02-2015, 01:48 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Worldwide Predictions is predicting an assassination of a president/world leader type of person very soon.
Yes it is. The person who runs it has had many hits on future predictions. His goal is to change the outcomes of negative predictions so that they do not occur. Sometimes his predictions overlap what we get here at the NDC with either our botruns or from dreams.
http://worldwidepredictions.com/
(12-02-2015, 09:06 AM)Kelley Wrote: Is that a website? I'm not familiar with it.

Kelley

(12-02-2015, 01:48 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Worldwide Predictions is predicting an assassination of a president/world leader type of person very soon.
I sense Trump's assassination too now, and also (or potentially instead of) that of Joe Biden. A dear friend of mine (whose senses are much stronger than mine) also senses Trump now. Kelley, anything further that you sense?
Hi-I have had no further dreams on this topic. Or, at least I don't remember them!

Kelley

(12-08-2015, 02:05 PM)NH watcher Wrote: I sense Trump's assassination too now, and also (or potentially instead of) that of Joe Biden.  A dear friend of mine (whose senses are much stronger than mine) also senses Trump now.  Kelley, anything further that you sense?
Trump is merely a sideshow. There is absolutely no way on earth that TPTB would allow him to be elected. We all know here that our elections in the US have been rigged for some time, right? When necessary, the dead do rise and vote again, to bring about the desired outcome. The Clintons have rubbed the elite the wrong way for awhile, and the elite are personally rather a moral people, so Bill's libido has tired them to no end. (So did Jack Kennedy's, but his was largely contained within the White House.) Anyway, I digress. Trump is like Perot, and will be discarded at the proper time. I would hate to think of his assassination, though. He has a right to go back to his life, and his family. So too Biden, but when killing is necessary, the elite feel it is a means to an end, and have no moral qualms in that respect. Much like Pol Pot. I still believe the US elections will be cancelled next year.
I think Trump is just a rich guy enjoying his time in the spotlight and saying any outrageous thing that comes to his mind. He is there to make the other candidates look more presidential in comparison to himself. Just my take on the situation.

Kelley

(12-11-2015, 05:57 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Trump is merely a sideshow.  There is absolutely no way on earth that TPTB would allow him to be elected.  We all know here that our elections in the US have been rigged for some time, right?  When necessary, the dead do rise and vote again, to bring about the desired outcome.  The Clintons have rubbed the elite the wrong way for awhile, and the elite are personally rather a moral people, so Bill's libido has tired them to no end.  (So did Jack Kennedy's, but his was largely contained within the White House.)  Anyway, I digress.  Trump is like Perot, and will be discarded at the proper time.  I would hate to think of his assassination, though.  He has a right to go back to his life, and his family.  So too Biden, but when killing is necessary, the elite feel it is a means to an end, and have no moral qualms in that respect.  Much like Pol Pot.  I still believe the US elections will be cancelled next year.