Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote Viewing Dream - Julie's Location
Intention: Go to Julie's remote viewing location, and see what was inside building. Several dreams, all the same theme, different locations.

Dream 1: I am in a residential location, looks US. I am hiding, running away from a pursuer. I run out to the driveway and hop into a car. I am desperately trying to get it started, and I drive off just as my pursuer emerges from the house.

Dream 2: I am in a huge camp of some sort. This time I am the one tracking someone else. I am irritated because there are so many people, it's going to be hard, but I look at it like it's a puzzle. A dangerous puzzle. The man I am tracking has committed crimes, possibly murder. I don't feel like I'm a bounty hunter or law enforcement, this feels like espionage. I spot him coming out of a crowd of people and the chase is on.

Dream 3: I have intel that the man is on a college campus. I am sitting in a cafeteria when I spot him again.

Dream 4: I am in a crowded city market on the street. The streets are narrow, and the market is colorful. The weather is warm, feels like Central or South America? Once again, I am tracking the same person, and catch sight of him before I wake up.

---------------------------------
THOUGHTS: Even though I incubated Julie's location, this is what came up repeatedly. Same man, spy games, dangerous, flight, many diverse locations. Not sure, but in dream one I might have been him, or he was pursuing me at that point. I would guess the second, as at no time did I feel like I was someone else.

Is it possible that in Julie's dream, the blinds were drawn because it was someone, and not something, she was asked to remote view? I honestly don't know. I do know that I don't often have dreams like this.  Dodgy
Dang GG, you sure are good at what you do. Big Grin That is a ton of info you saw there, you have a good memory.

Yes, it was someone in that building that I did not want to encounter. I think my spirit or my Guardian Angel was picking up on this person and flashed me a big Stop Sign.
Usually my dreams are of the more mundane variety, but work is calming down and I'm trying to be more attentive to dream journaling, good sleep, etc. I was really intrigued by the whole thought of dream incubation involving your dream. I think because my interest was sparked, it became a more powerful experience!
(12-02-2015, 12:38 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Intention: Go to Julie's remote viewing location, and see what was inside building. Several dreams, all the same theme, different locations.

Dream 1: I am in a residential location, looks US. I am hiding, running away from a pursuer. I run out to the driveway and hop into a car. I am desperately trying to get it started, and I drive off just as my pursuer emerges from the house.

Dream 2: I am in a huge camp of some sort. This time I am the one tracking someone else. I am irritated because there are so many people, it's going to be hard, but I look at it like it's a puzzle. A dangerous puzzle. The man I am tracking has committed crimes, possibly murder. I don't feel like I'm a bounty hunter or law enforcement, this feels like espionage. I spot him coming out of a crowd of people and the chase is on.

Dream 3: I have intel that the man is on a college campus. I am sitting in a cafeteria when I spot him again.

Dream 4: I am in a crowded city market on the street. The streets are narrow, and the market is colorful. The weather is warm, feels like Central or South America? Once again, I am tracking the same person, and catch sight of him before I wake up.

---------------------------------
THOUGHTS: Even though I incubated Julie's location, this is what came up repeatedly. Same man, spy games, dangerous, flight, many diverse locations. Not sure, but in dream one I might have been him, or he was pursuing me at that point. I would guess the second, as at no time did I feel like I was someone else.

Is it possible that in Julie's dream, the blinds were drawn because it was someone, and not something, she was asked to remote view? I honestly don't know. I do know that I don't often have dreams like this.  Dodgy

Can you describe the man you were following?

You were following him as he remote viewed various areas. Whether or not he's aware that you were following him is unknown at this point.
I'm on my phone, and this is next to impossible, yes he did know I was following him. I'll get on later with my thoughts.
Here's what I can report on:
The man had brown hair, and was a medium build. He was around my height from what I could tell, so 5'9" or 5'10"ish. He seemed maybe in his 30s?

The reason I say he knows that I was following him is that we locked eyes. Let me try and explain what I mean - it's like you're dreaming, and everyone is part of your dream, and then you lock eyes with someone and it seems like you're looking at a real live person in your dream. Dream one he was pursuing me. I didn't really see him there, only in my peripheral vision. Dreams two and three, I would spot him from a ways off, lock eyes, and then he would take off. Dream four, I was in the market, catch sight of him, and take off after him very briefly before the alarm woke me.

Whenever I have one of those dreams where it seems like it's a real, live person, I always wonder if it really is.
Do you remember if he seemed curious about you?
Maybe as surprised as I was to lock eyes. Then he just wanted to avoid me.
I'm going to put this here, since it's really a continuation.

4Dec2015 meditation
Intention: To learn more about the man in Goldengirl's dream. I was really curious about him and wanted more information.

I was able to track the man but he was aware he was being tracked and we played a sort of hide and seek game. I would get close and suddenly I'd be back at the beginning again. Then I could feel him tracking me and I slipped through several different doorways to circle around behind him. Boom, I'm in some hallway lined with doors. I picked a door at random, opened it and poked my head through the doorway. Scene was a nice garden. Not where I wanted to be, however.

By this time, I knew linear time was getting late and I had things I needed to do before I called it a day, so I kind of barged through the illusion of the hallway. That surprised him a bit and he turned tail. I was going to give chase but I sorta-kinda got yanked back to my body. I guess my team decided I'd been playing around enough and needed to get back to work. Big Grin

He's no slouch, I'll give him that. A lot of natural talent, possibly some training, but I can't say if he's a pro, extensively trained and now operating as a viewer. He knows he's been spotted, knows he's been followed. His curiosity may be piqued and he may come looking for Goldengirl and me to find out who we are and what we're doing.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if I'll try again. I didn't perceive him as a threat or a danger.

There y'all go. Big Grin
(12-05-2015, 04:39 AM)DLP Wrote: I'm going to put this here, since it's really a continuation.

4Dec2015 meditation
Intention: To learn more about the man in Goldengirl's dream. I was really curious about him and wanted more information.

I was able to track the man but he was aware he was being tracked and we played a sort of hide and seek game. I would get close and suddenly I'd be back at the beginning again. Then I could feel him tracking me and I slipped through several different doorways to circle around behind him. Boom, I'm in some hallway lined with doors. I picked a door at random, opened it and poked my head through the doorway. Scene was a nice garden. Not where I wanted to be, however.

By this time, I knew linear time was getting late and I had things I needed to do before I called it a day, so I kind of barged through the illusion of the hallway. That surprised him a bit and he turned tail. I was going to give chase but I sorta-kinda got yanked back to my body. I guess my team decided I'd been playing around enough and needed to get back to work.  Big Grin

He's no slouch, I'll give him that. A lot of natural talent, possibly some training, but I can't say if he's a pro, extensively trained and now operating as a viewer. He knows he's been spotted, knows he's been followed. His curiosity may be piqued and he may come looking for Goldengirl and me to find out who we are and what we're doing.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if I'll try again. I didn't perceive him as a threat or a danger.

There y'all go.  Big Grin

Wow. I certainly didn't expect THAT! Curiouser and curiouser. But while I will say that he may not be a threat or danger at this point, he could be, and we should be careful.

Did you see his eyes?