Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disaster "1 million dead already"
I was in a secluded location far away from any cities. seems like somewhere in the high plains. it was chilly outside, but no snow. the grass was brown. no leaves on trees. lots of pines in the distance and snowcapped peaks. I was inside a small building. it reminded me of a pre-fab little worksite office on the inside. there were a few chairs and a tv.
the building started to shake. the tv was on with no volume. pictures were flashing with titles "at least one million dead already nationwide". the lights in the little building flickered. the tv went off. we had been really safe up there, but the shaking had finally reached us. pieces of the ceiling started to fall, but we weren't terribly afraid because it wasn't a giant concrete structure. we said "ok time to go outside". everyone got there shoes and coats and went out. I couldn't find my sons shoes. I didn't see them just outside the door where everyone elses were. I saw a small pair of sandals and said "you can just wear your sandals then". but a man said "those are my daughters sandals". I had to go back in the building for his shoes. the ground was shaking violently by then. but he had to have shoes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjP4k0FZxA
(01-03-2016, 08:02 AM)very interesting.   The land you describe sounds like Montana or Wyoming.  I own land in south Dakota, so the absence of trees caught my attention.  still Wrote: I was in a secluded location far away from any cities.  seems like somewhere in the high plains.  it was chilly outside, but no snow. the grass was brown. no leaves on trees.  lots of pines in the distance and snowcapped peaks.  I was inside a small building.  it reminded me of a pre-fab little worksite office on the inside.  there were a few chairs and a tv.  
the building started to shake.  the tv was on with no volume.  pictures were flashing with titles "at least one million dead already nationwide".  the lights in the little building flickered. the tv went off. we had been really safe up there, but the shaking had finally reached us.  pieces of the ceiling started to fall, but we weren't terribly afraid because it wasn't a giant concrete structure.  we said "ok time to go outside".  everyone got there shoes and coats and went out.  I couldn't find my sons shoes.  I didn't see them just outside the door where everyone elses were.  I saw a small pair of sandals and said "you can just wear your sandals then".  but a man said "those are my daughters sandals".  I had to go back in the building for his shoes.  the ground was shaking violently by then.  but he had to have shoes.
Thanks for the input, Richard...and welcome!
I had the same feeling about the location, Richard. Thank you for posting. Insight into my dreams is always welcome!
Sounds like Utah too! :/ SLC is "waiting/ overdue" for a major earthquake along the Wasatch front, fault line. Any particular direction that the mountains were facing?
Thanks for the info! (Y)
thanks, save life Smile the mountains were too far in the distance to get any detail. other than the snow caps made it seem as though it was spring with the grass having not yet greened.
Richard Holland, hearty welcome to NDC. Big appreciation for your comments. I hope you'll want to jump right in on our other, numerous public threads.
Please feel welcome to post any of your own dreams, none being insignificant because it's in the repetition of various themes that we recognize headlines or potential ones in watching to see our future.

This Grand Experiment is only given life from many minds helping to analyze the bot runs, dreams recorded here and opinions/hunches. We thank you again for any and all participation of yours.

Still, do you remember what types of feelings you had from this one, besides being of course concerned for your son having his shoes and getting out of the building?
Is this dream more bothersome than your flood dreams or any of the others?

Interesting that this isn't likely the New Madrid fault region. Wonder if it's anywhere near Yellowstone.
I was calm. I felt really calm for the situation. we were calm leaving the building, it felt safe. I was only concerned when it came to the boys shoes. we had no shelter other than the little building and he would have to have those good shoes for the walking. I actually knew exactly where they were in the building - way over in the farthest corner from the door, by a chair. but I knew the roof was going to cave in in few seconds.

we had planned. we knew it was coming. we were just waiting and watching the TV for as long as we could before it got to us. it was sad to see the news reports because so many were dead. we were shocked that so many people had chosen not to get out of cities.

it felt like the high plains, could've been either side of the rockies but the cold dry air made me think montana or Wyoming.

could definitely have been Utah also. I have seen devastation coming there in dreams where I actually KNEW it was Utah.
Wow, I have never had Utah on my radar for quake-watch. Thanks, gal.
Okay, the idea that you "knew" it was coming has me wondering. Which means the initial quake happens elsewhere, then continues and progresses to where you are at in the high plains. And it strikes where there are numerous people. That's actually rather horrifying if you think about it... Because you knew this quake hit somewhere else and it spreads out? What earthquake does that? This has to be more than just an earthquake. This sounds like major plate movement, right? The kind we saw in the movie "2012", maybe?
I think so IHM...major plate movement. like the movie. yes, we should have been frightened. it was kind of a feeling of resolve. maybe by watching it on TV we could see its progression somehow? and then we felt the shaking start and the tv went off and we were just like 'yep. time to move.'

I cant explain it. were there actually still tv stations able to broadcast somehow? or were we 'seeing' on tv what we were actually sensing somehow else?

the more I try to understand it, the less it makes sense.

and the shoes? we were prepared, but not entirely? I had somehow forgotten something so extremely important?
I get the TV thing.. I had a dream that included a TV set showing me images of a kid and being told he was the Anti-Christ. Caucasian, blonde, and blue-eyed. The dream started with me going into a room full of religious relics all over the walls, tables, and the floors/windows. Mostly crosses and Christian relics, but there were symbols from all religions (Egyptian, Buddhist, Indian, Native American, etc). Protection symbols. Incense was burning in the room, too. There was a rocking chair in the corner and I was told that's where St. Peter sits when he comes to visit. All of a sudden the rocker starts to move and the cushion looked like someone had just sat down on it. I didn't see or "hear" St. Peter, but the TV set popped on and I was being shown the pictures. I was being told I had to slay him and was given a gold, jeweled sword to do it. He could only be slayed with this sword? I was hesitant (scared) and asked "Wouldn't it be considered treason to kill him?". I think he's either someone important's kid or he's a grown man now and important himself (I had the dream in 1998)... The images of the kid showed him at a young age and it progressed to when he was a teenager, maybe older. The clothing he was wearing struct me as being from the 70's, maybe 80's? So it's possible that he's close to my age (51). The pictures on the screen started to flip by faster, to where it was almost like a moving picture, and then I realized his eyes were looking at me in every pic. I would move and change positions, but his eyes followed me. Then he started to creepily smile and I realized he was seeing me. I got really scared because I was afraid he would figure out who I was.. I shut off the TV, but then it turned on again. Only this time there were images of yellowish boulders on a mountain side (high desert-like; nothing green anywhere). People were walking in a line, going somewhere. They were all dressed like as people did in Jesus' time. Edit: I touched the TV screen and it pulled me into it - like sucked me in. I'm suddenly there with these people, in this land, and I was seriously out of place with my clothing. All of a sudden this "Moses" dude comes up to me shouting "What is she doing here?" "Who is responsible for this?" "She does not belong here!".. He was really quite angry and everyone started to crowd around me.. Then I heard a horse beating up behind me, I turned to look and it was my Native American "dude". He leaned over to grab me, and slung me up behind him on the horse. I woke up as we rode away... I haven't seen my Native American dude since then, so I know I did some kind of "boo-boo" by going to that place.

Not really sure what it all means really, but I suspect TV sets are used in dreams as a way to convey messages to us. It's a type of connection. Think "Poltergeist" when they connect to Carol Ann in the other dimension.. Not saying ghosts are connecting to us, but something else - giving us messages?