Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOUNDS AND WATER
I DREAMT ON THURSDAY, 2/4/16, THAT I WAS SWIMMING, AND ENJOYING MYSELF, UP AND DOWN THE WAVES AND THEIR WERE LOTS OF SMALL WAVES, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. THE WATER WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HOWEVER BUMPY, CALMING TO MY SPIRIT. (IN REALITY I CAN ONLY SWIM UNDERWATER).

THEN I WENT FROM SWIMMING TO CLIMBING MOUNDS OF STONE, LIKE SMALL MOUNTAINS ABOUT 4-5 FEET HIGH. IT WAS DIFFICULT TO MANEUVER BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSE TOGETHER. THEY WERE WHITE IN COLOR AS I SLID UP AND DOWN AND IN BETWEEN EACH MOUND TRYING TO WALK AROUND THEM. IT WAS DIFFICULT TO WALK BETWEEN THEM AS THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ROOM FROM MOUND TO MOUND. THEY HAD A LIGHT COVERING OF WHITE SAND ON THEM WITH SPARKLES IN THE SAND WHICH MADE FOR EASY SLIDING. WHETHER I MADE IT OR NOT I DO NOT KNOW BUT I KEPT GOING AND MY DREAM ENDED.

I AM TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT, BUT A HAD A VERY STRONG URGE TO STORE WATER TODAY AND I HAVE A PIT IN MY STOMACH OF SOME TYPE OF IMPENDING DOOM. MY CATS HAVE BEEN ACTING STRANGE WHICH HAS ADDED TO MY ANXIETY. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IN THE LAST 20 YEARS, I HAVE HAD ONLY 3 FEELINGS, PREDICTIONS, THAT HAVE COME TRUE. SO PLEASE DON'T PANIC. I DO PAY ATTENTION, HOWEVER, WHEN MY FEELINGS COINCIDE WITH MY CATS' (I HAVE 2) ACTIONS THAT ARE OUT OF THE NORM.
Aletalete, may I ask where you live? That may be telling as to your urge to store water.

I have stored some water (distilled water lasts longer than the usual spring water, and is just as safe to drink). I have lived through a weekend without water, and I can tell you, it is not fun indeed. Losing power is far easier than losing water. Basic sanitation is hampered with the loss of water (try flushing a toilet, and we all have to do our business each and every day, usually multiple times a day). Try washing your hair, only with bottled water. It ain't easy! (Smile.)

Obviously, with the loss of water, some of those things have to go, and/or be mitigated. Keeping oneself hydrated is most important. The body's organs will start the dying process, three days without water. Any fast excluding water beyond three days is only by supernatural intervention.
And in Florida we all know the rule is a gallon per person, per day. I bought this thing too called a Water Bob (don't ask why, cuz I sure don't know!), but it's a membrane that allows you to fill it up in the tub and keep it clean. Handy for when you think a Hurricane might be coming, but you don't have to bug out.
(02-07-2016, 04:03 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Aletalete, may I ask where you live?  That may be telling as to your urge to store water.

I have stored some water (distilled water lasts longer than the usual spring water, and is just as safe to drink).  I have lived through a weekend without water, and I can tell you, it is not fun indeed.  Losing power is far easier than losing water.  Basic sanitation is hampered with the loss of water (try flushing a toilet, and we all have to do our business each and every day, usually multiple times a day).  Try washing your hair, only with bottled water.  It ain't easy!  (Smile.)

Obviously, with the loss of water, some of those things have to go, and/or be mitigated.  Keeping oneself hydrated is most important.  The body's organs will start the dying process, three days without water.  Any fast excluding water beyond three days is only by supernatural intervention.

I LIVE IN MARYLAND. I KEEP A BATHTUB OF BLEACH WATER IN MY APARTMENT AT ALL TIMES. I ALSO HAVE CAT LITTER JUGS WITH HANDLES WHERE I STORE WATER FOR BOTH DRINKING AND FLUSHING. WE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT POWER AND IT IS NOT PRETTY. WE DID HAVE WATER TO FLUSH, THOUGH; A VERY IMPORTANT FUNCTION. I EMPTY AND ROTATE THE WATER IN THESE CONTAINERS PERIODICALLY. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE FOR THE MOST PART EMPTY. WE HAVE BUG OUT BAGS, LIFE STRAWS AND STORED FOOD.
BEING POLITICALLY ACTIVE AND AWARE I AM ABOUT AS PREPARED AS ONE CAN BE.

(02-07-2016, 11:08 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: And in Florida we all know the rule is a gallon per person, per day. I bought this thing too called a Water Bob (don't ask why, cuz I sure don't know!), but it's a membrane that allows you to fill it up in the tub and keep it clean. Handy for when you think a Hurricane might be coming, but you don't have to bug out.

YOU KNOW, WE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH, THE REST IS IN GOD'S HANDS. WHAT A GOOD PLACE TO BE.

HE DID NOT TELL NOAH DON'T WORRY I'M GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHEN I FLOOD THE LAND. HE SAID BUILD AN ARK. HE EXPECTS US TO BE READY SPIRITUALLY AND PREPARE AS MUCH AS WE CAN OTHERWISE. HE GIVES US THE SIGNS AND WE FOLLOW THROUGH.
I used to live in Maryland, Silver Spring, right above the DC line. I lost water for a whole weekend when the water main broke down the street from my high-rise apartment building. Now in NH, I have experienced the same weekend duration, without power (last winter, no heat, still had water, though). Losing water was far, far worse. Taking a cold shower is hard, but bearable. Having the three gallon jugs of water allocated to each resident of my building by the water authority, and foolishly wasting a gallon and a half on washing my hair (just my hair!), was ridiculous and taught me a valuable lesson. I'd give up power again in a heartbeat, if I had to choose between losing power or losing water.

Aside from that, I have seen more news stories as of late, saying that the water situation in Flint, Michigan, really could be replicated almost anywhere in the United States. The water infrastructure in every major US city, and throughout most states, is from the mid to late 1800s (!) The pipes are thus very old, in very poor condition, and there is simply no money to do any type of comprehensive replacement. Water authorities throughout the U.S. can only replace sections of pipe as various water mains break, and then hope (and pray!) that the remaining older sections continue to function.

People with wells don't necessarily have it any better. I have heard stories about people in the country with well water, and they have had to keep digging further and further down to obtain enough water for the pump.

Yes, indeed, it is proper to be prepared, and mostly, to be "spiritually" prepared. At this point, when the next disaster strikes, if you think you are going to maintain your independence and "ride it out," think again. Unless you live in a fortress, and preferably have a drawbridge with a moat (smile ... I joke!), people less fortunate are going to find you, and demand that you share, and if you refuse, they may just knock you out and take it. Sure, be prepared with a gun too, but a raving mob can easily overtake a single person with a gun. My sense is that in the next major disaster, martial law will be declared, there will be no independence, and if you refuse, you will simply be executed on the spot or left to die.
(02-07-2016, 05:47 PM)NH watcher Wrote: I used to live in Maryland, Silver Spring, right above the DC line.  I lost water for a whole weekend when the water main broke down the street from my high-rise apartment building.  Now in NH, I have experienced the same weekend duration, without power (last winter, no heat, still had water, though).  Losing water was far, far worse.  Taking a cold shower is hard, but bearable.  Having the three gallon jugs of water allocated to each resident of my building by the water authority, and foolishly wasting a gallon and a half on washing my hair (just my hair!), was ridiculous and taught me a valuable lesson.  I'd give up power again in a heartbeat, if I had to choose between losing power or losing water.

Aside from that, I have seen more news stories as of late, saying that the water situation in Flint, Michigan, really could be replicated almost anywhere in the United States.  The water infrastructure in every major US city, and throughout most states, is from the mid to late 1800s (!)  The pipes are thus very old, in very poor condition, and there is simply no money to do any type of comprehensive replacement.  Water authorities throughout the U.S. can only replace sections of pipe as various water mains break, and then hope (and pray!) that the remaining older sections continue to function.

People with wells don't necessarily have it any better.  I have heard stories about people in the country with well water, and they have had to keep digging further and further down to obtain enough water for the pump.

Yes, indeed, it is proper to be prepared, and mostly, to be "spiritually" prepared.  At this point, when the next disaster strikes, if you think you are going to maintain your independence and "ride it out," think again.  Unless you live in a fortress, and preferably have a drawbridge with a moat (smile ... I joke!), people less fortunate are going to find you, and demand that you share, and if you refuse, they may just knock you out and take it.  Sure, be prepared with a gun too, but a raving mob can easily overtake a single person with a gun.  My sense is that in the next major disaster, martial law will be declared, there will be no independence, and if you refuse, you will simply be executed on the spot or left to die.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. MY MOTHER AND I PRAY THAT WE ARE TAKEN BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENS; IF NOT BOTH OF US THEN JUST MY MOTHER. SHE IS 92 YEARS OLD AND I DO NOT WISH TO SEE HER SUFFER UNDER THE HANDS OF THE ANTI-CHRIST (OR OBAMA EITHER). I SPEAK OUT AND UP ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I THINK THAT WILL BE MY JOB IN THE END TIMES. WE'RE READY SPIRITUALLY, FIRST AND FOREMOST. SUPPLY WISE, WE KNOW IT WON'T LAST FOREVER AND LIVING IN SENIOR HOUSING WE HAVE NO PROTECTION WHAT-SO-EVER - THEY DO NOT ALLOW GUNS. THE FIRST FLOOR IS ALL GLASS FOR EASY ACCESS TO ANYONE. BUT WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN AND DIE FOR CHRIST 'CAUSE I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT HEAVEN. DENY ME AND I WILL DENY YOU, GOD SAID. I PRAY FOR THIS STRENGTH EACH DAY, HOWEVER, THE ALTERNATIVE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME.