Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A LOOK AT MARCH?
BEFORE I WENT TO BED, I STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT I WANTED TO DREAM ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE U.S. IN THE MONTH OF MARCH.
BELOW-LISTED ARE THE VISUALS  (IMAGES) I REMEMBER.

I'M FLYING A TWO-PASSENGER PRIVATE PLANE.  I LOOK TOWARD THE  PASSENGER SEAT ONLY TO FIND THE TIN MAN (FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ) SITTING THERE IS ALL HIS SILVER GLORY.  HIS EYES WERE EXTREMELY BRIGHT AS THOUGH ILLUMINTED.  HIS LIPS WERE CANDY APPLE RED.  A REALLY STRANGE SIGHT.  HE WAS SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR.  SMILING LIKE STEPHEN KING'S "IT".  SO CREEPY!

NEXT, I SAW BLACK SMOKE RISING FROM THE GROUND.  THIS SMOKE WAS THE DEEPEST BLACK I HAVE EVER SEEN.  IT ROSE DIAGIONALLY  TO THE RIGHT AND IN A STRAIGHT WIDE LINE WHICH I FOUND TO BE VERY UNUSUAL.

GOING FORWARD, I SAW A WOMAN WITH HER YOUNG CHILD WATERING PLANTS WITH HOT WATER; SO HOT YOU COULD SEE THE STEAM RISING FROM IT.  THE WOMAN WORE A BONNET-TYPE HAT LIKE THE OMISH WOMEN WEAR.

THEN I HEARD DOGS BARKING IN THE DISTANCE.  BEFORE LONG, I SAW DOGS.

SOMEONE SAID, "DO I HAVE TO LIVE HERE"?

I SAW A MULTI-LAYERED CHOCOLATE CAKE WIH RASPBERRIES AS FOR A CELEBRATION.
When you saw the smoke, what type of land was there? Mountains, city, jungle, forest?
This would be a good Dream Project - for everyone to ask for dreams about the events of March.

Kelley

(02-19-2016, 01:16 PM)aletalete Wrote: BEFORE I WENT TO BED, I STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT I WANTED TO DREAM ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE U.S. IN THE MONTH OF MARCH.
BELOW-LISTED ARE THE VISUALS  (IMAGES) I REMEMBER.

I'M FLYING A TWO-PASSENGER PRIVATE PLANE.  I LOOK TOWARD THE  PASSENGER SEAT ONLY TO FIND THE TIN MAN (FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ) SITTING THERE IS ALL HIS SILVER GLORY.  HIS EYES WERE EXTREMELY BRIGHT AS THOUGH ILLUMINTED.  HIS LIPS WERE CANDY APPLE RED.  A REALLY STRANGE SIGHT.  HE WAS SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR.  SMILING LIKE STEPHEN KING'S "IT".  SO CREEPY!

NEXT, I SAW BLACK SMOKE RISING FROM THE GROUND.  THIS SMOKE WAS THE DEEPEST BLACK I HAVE EVER SEEN.  IT ROSE DIAGIONALLY  TO THE RIGHT AND IN A STRAIGHT WIDE LINE WHICH I FOUND TO BE VERY UNUSUAL.

GOING FORWARD, I SAW A WOMAN WITH HER YOUNG CHILD WATERING PLANTS WITH HOT WATER; SO HOT YOU COULD SEE THE STEAM RISING FROM IT.  THE WOMAN WORE A BONNET-TYPE HAT LIKE THE OMISH WOMEN WEAR.

THEN I HEARD DOGS BARKING IN THE DISTANCE.  BEFORE LONG, I SAW DOGS.

SOMEONE SAID, "DO I HAVE TO LIVE HERE"?

I SAW A MULTI-LAYERED CHOCOLATE CAKE WIH RASPBERRIES AS FOR A CELEBRATION.
Smoke, very hot water for living things like plants, and the tin man looking creepy and evil, and he needed a heart.
The "sun" is in many runs. Any connection?
But, the tin man....he is symbolic of an EMP above the nation, but wait, they can't make it terribly hot as the sun can naturally with a "Carrington" type of flare.

Thinking aloud....so which is it going to be, manmade? per tin man or natural per sun, okay manmade but they blame the sun per false flag?
(02-19-2016, 01:48 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: When you saw the smoke, what type of land was there?  Mountains, city, jungle, forest?

NO MOUNTAINS, NO JUNGLE, NO FORREST OR CITY. LOOKED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY FLAT AND RURAL.

(02-19-2016, 02:04 PM)Nanny Wrote: Smoke, very hot water for living things like plants, and the tin man looking creepy and evil, and he needed a heart.
The "sun" is in many runs. Any connection?
But, the tin man....he is symbolic of an EMP above the nation, but wait, they can't make it terribly hot as the sun can naturally with a "Carrington" type of flare.

Thinking aloud....so which is it going to be, manmade? per tin man or natural per sun, okay manmade but they blame the sun per false flag?

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU KNOW THE TIN MAN IS SYMBOLIC OF AN EMP. HAS THAT TERM BEEN PROVEN IN THE PAST TO SIGNIFY THE TIN MAN?

ALSO, I RECEIVE EMAILS FROM A MAN WHO ACCURATELY PREDICTS MANY INCIDENTS IN THE WORLD. HIS ABILITY IS UNCANNY. TODAY HE WROTE HE HEARD WHAT SOUNDED TO BE DOGS BARKING IN THE BACKGROUND. I FYI'ED HIM AS TO MY DREAM INCLUDING DOGS BARKING. I QUESTIONED HIM AS TO WHO THE "SPIRIT" IS HE REFERS TO. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SPIRIT HE IS DEALING WITH. IF GOD, WE REFER TO HIM BY HI NAME. IF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WE TOO REFER TO HIM BY HIS NAME. THIS TERMINOLOGY CONCERNS ME. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
I think earthquake when I think of dogs barking, I think of earthquakes. Dogs often bark before on hits.
My thoughts when reading Aletalete's original post:

Tin-man == not natural
Evil Smile == not having good intentions, but evil ones
airplane == flying, as if from above
hot water == ocean-based volcanic, asteroid or nuclear impact event
hot water on plants == vegetation being boiled from impact scatter
black line of soot or smoke rising from Southwest to Northeast == volcanic paraclastic cloud rising out of Southwest, maybe Pacific

Put together, sounds like an intention, man-made event that will be dropped, or sent, from above that will hit the ocean, causing something terrible to happen that will boil water into the land, and cause soot to rise so badly, that people will wonder 'can I still live through this'.

Not real sure about the chocolate-raspberry cake thing, unless it is a symbol for mudslides, blood and death. The 'celebration' would thus be by those evil ones who caused this to happen, killing many.

Sorry...but seemed rather ominous of a sight to me.
(02-19-2016, 04:10 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think earthquake when I think of dogs barking, I think of earthquakes.  Dogs often bark before on hits.

I KNOW THAT ANIMALS ARE SENSITIVE TO EARTH CHANGES LONG BEFORE WE ARE. BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE DOG BARKING THEORY.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, THOUGH.

(02-19-2016, 04:10 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think earthquake when I think of dogs barking, I think of earthquakes.  Dogs often bark before on hits.

I KNOW THAT ANIMALS ARE SENSITIVE TO EARTH CHANGES LONG BEFORE WE ARE.  BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE DOG BARKING THEORY.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, THOUGH.

(02-19-2016, 06:21 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: My thoughts when reading Aletalete's original post:

Tin-man == not natural
Evil Smile == not having good intentions, but evil ones
airplane == flying, as if from above
hot water == ocean-based volcanic, asteroid or nuclear impact event
hot water on plants == vegetation being boiled from impact scatter
black line of soot or smoke rising from Southwest to Northeast == volcanic paraclastic cloud rising out of Southwest, maybe Pacific

Put together, sounds like an intention, man-made event that will be dropped, or sent, from above that will hit the ocean, causing something terrible to happen that will boil water into the land, and cause soot to rise so badly, that people will wonder 'can I still live through this'.

Not real sure about the chocolate-raspberry cake thing, unless it is a symbol for mudslides, blood and death. The 'celebration' would thus be by those evil ones who caused this to happen, killing many.

Sorry...but seemed rather ominous of a sight to me.

DO YOUR COMMENTS, IN ANY WAY, REFLECT SOME TYPE OF EVIDENCE (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) FOR THE CONCUSIONS YOU HAVE CITED? I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE SO MAY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE COME UP WITH THEIR IMPRESSIONS OF WHAT OUR DREAMS MEAN. ARE THESE CONCLUSIONS BASED ON TRACK RECORDS FOR EACH OF THE SCENARIOS? IS THERE A GLOSSARY OF WORDS WHICH HAVE PROVED MEANINGS (AS PSYCHICS HAVE)?
SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY YOUR SOURCES.
Aletalete, My apology! The tin man looked evil, and the other things made me think of natural heat, likely from the sun. The tin man, I was asking myself aloud and you and others, too if the evil of the tin man could represent an evil person/leader of some country doing an EMP above the US 48.

I hope this helps. Maybe I can say it better when not this fatigued. (Don't yet know why but I awoke at 1:40 am and haven't slept since, I mean I stayed in bed for almost five hours after awakening just resting, meditating and letting myself get up to walk for only a few mins. otherwise)

This is very true, and documented. Dogs bark, cats will often hide or even leave the area. They can sense so much more than we can! I even remember reading about elephants seeking higher ground before a tsunami.
Yes! Honshu in March of 2011, that huge tsunami, didn't it kill a couple-hundred-thousand people? but no animal carcasses were found was the word that got around, plus apparently missing in any pictures.
(02-19-2016, 08:37 PM)Nanny Wrote: Aletalete, My apology! The tin man looked evil, and the other things made me think of natural heat, likely from the sun. The tin man, I was asking myself aloud and you and others, too if the evil of the tin man could represent an evil person/leader of some country doing an EMP above the US 48.

I hope this helps. Maybe I can say it better when not this fatigued. (Don't yet know why but I awoke at 1:40 am and haven't slept since, I mean I stayed in bed for almost five hours after awakening just resting, meditating and letting myself get up to walk for only a few mins. otherwise)

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. EVERYONE I KNOW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SEEM TO BE LITHLESS. SLEEPING TO MUCH, NAPPING DAILY WHEN NAPPING NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE,AND WORST OF ALL, A LACK OF INTEREST IN THOSE THINGS PREVIOUSLY ENJOYABLE. TAKE YOUR PICK; CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, INTENTIONAL DANGEROUS FOOD ADDITIVES, GMO CROPS, MEDICINE, THE GENERAL DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA AND PUTTING PEOPLE IN A POSITION OF SUBSERVENCY. IT'S ALL PART OF THE END GAME (FROM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. ME)
Funny I feel the exact opposite. Of course, I am just coming off of being sick for a couple of months, but I feel energized and ready somehow.
Aletalete, many in our family are having trouble sleeping on a regular basis. I mean even our young-adult kids. Men that are friends/neighbors in two houses near us are speaking of walking around at night, laying on sofa, then back to bed, etc.

People in my orbit have less joy, and yet more faith. It's physical as well as intuitive, that we're in dangerous and uncharted territory. Yes! on GMO....I applaud and buy products that are "certified Non-GMO" on the label and yet find myself grabbing a bag of popcorn without remembering to see if they are certified, or the typical and likely GMO Corn, for example.

The dark side of the Force wants a few billion of us dead and many countries including ours have passed laws making crap that is very bad for our health, legal. We have more meds than ever, and yet more, not less disease.

NWO is coming full-force. This world is drowning in conspiracy. No other way to have a world govt. than with masterful, gigantic "planning in secret." I'm with ya.
Aletalete, why did you want to dream about March? Was it simply because it is the next month on our calendar? Why not April, May, this summer, etc.? I believe it would be helpful to know all that was going on within your spirit, which prompted you to ask for this revelation in a dream.

Also, Skeetersaurus is a very gifted "dream interpreter." I still feel like I am an amateur when I read what Skeetersaurus wrote!

The Bible speaks of various gifts of the Spirit. Some will be given the gift to dream, and others, the gift to interpret dreams. The Bible is full of instances, of people dreaming, and going to others, to have these very dreams interpreted. Don't be hard on yourself, that you cannot interpret your own dream! Heck, I can't even remember my dreams, despite anything that I try.

Yes, the "evil ones" will be celebrating the deaths of millions, if not billions. I believe that the blood of the martyrs is now crying to heaven constantly, and is even more apparent to God than our own prayers. A mother's prayer has great impact, on behalf of her children, but so too, the blood of one who was executed without cause, just as Abel's blood cried out to God for vengeance. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. We cannot avenge their deaths, only God can.

But God has a far greater purpose now in allowing Evil to have its way, temporarily. If we tried to stop it ourselves, we would be no better than Peter cutting out the high priest's servant's ear, for which he was scolded by Jesus ... "Peter, the cup that my Father has given Me, shall I not drink?"
maybe they are burning the GMO crops
Aletalete - Thank you.

I like the idea of a project March. Should someone start a new "March" thread and the ones who want to participate can post there? I am not sure what is involved in a project other than our posting what we dream after stating a intention to dream about March events.

Any admin thoughts?
(02-20-2016, 10:25 AM)Julie Wrote: Aletalete - Thank you.

I like the idea of a project March. Should someone start a new "March" thread and the ones who want to participate can post there? I am not sure what is involved in a project other than our posting what we dream after stating a intention to dream about March events.

Any admin thoughts?

Part of the protocol for past projects like that is to keep private the resulting dreams until after the month hits and they can be evaluated. That way no one is influencing anyone else's dreams.

And I don't think Eagle has time to set that up right now. But he'd be the one to officially weigh in on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info GG! Smile I look forward to when Eagle 1 will have time to do another project.

(02-20-2016, 11:32 AM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 10:25 AM)Julie Wrote: Aletalete - Thank you.

Any admin thoughts?

Part of the protocol for past projects like that is to keep private the resulting dreams until after the month hits and they can be evaluated. That way no one is influencing anyone else's dreams.

And I don't think Eagle has time to set that up right now. But he'd be the one to officially weigh in on that.

Me too! His presence here on the site is greatly missed. But he'll be back when he can!

But you know Julie there's really nothing wrong with starting a March dream thread. Won't be as official as Projects August and September, but could be interesting, fun and encourage general participation.