Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 2/21/16 Red Alert: Japanese Attack, Invasion, & Collapse!
Trending: japanese spencer slash attacks invasion collapse sat 2016 hunt bowling construction monsters glad sexy correct fri combined last bar yell wow fact levels spoiler run skirt win room dressed few yelling language outdoors pitched roll sword passenger enough continue through
Waning: appreciate darkness war pool sorry day complete including female reading leading book input feet doctor forest setting three 2015 magic loading years ship boyfriend brief milk tab sister thanks days

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

"Japanese Spencer Slash Attacks Invasion Collapse" ... do not interpret this necessarily as a military invasion, certainly not a military invasion from Japan.  Japan's armed forces (since WWII) have been constitutionally mandated for defense only.  We (the United States remember) rewrote the entire Japanese constitution after WWII and forced Hirohito to sign it.  There has been talk recently of loosening that restriction, giving Japan the power to take preemptive military action, but then that is exactly what they did at Pearl Harbor.

Interesting run.  My friend in Kentucky heard in her spirit on Thanksgiving Day 2015, "Pearl Harbor, 23, 24, 25, and possibly 26."  Here we are at that time of the month, nearing February 23, 24, 25, and possibly 26.

But no, I still do not believe this refers to an actual military invasion, or at least not an invasion from Japan.  The "red ants" from Still's dream could be most any Asian country, and China has a much more powerful and lethal military, upwards of 1 million men strong.  And WWIII could erupt most any day now in the Middle East (as one of my relatives just left for a month long trip to Jordan and Israel, despite my reservations).

Quite possibly this refers to an economic invasion / collapse.  The word collapse is there.  Slash ... slash interest rates (go negative)  Attacks?  Well, destroying the US dollar would most certainly be an attack, no matter how it happened.

So then, what of this "Spencer"???  Such an odd term to be stuck at the fore after Japanese ... until a Net search just revealed that the lead analyst / vice president for Moody's rating service in Japan (who rates all Japanese banks as to their solvency); guess his name?  Raymond Spencer.  I wasn't expecting that ...
A spencer was a type of outer-coat in the nineteenth? century.
In urban dictionary of modern times, a spencer is a pimp, player, etc.
So, how often has "spencer" occurred in the botruns? I suppose that would tell us whether it is a general term, or referring to someone's specific name. Or, do the words that come up in the daily runs, can they mean a general term in one botrun, but mean a specific name in another botrun?

I never tried to analyze these botruns when I began here, because I simply couldn't understand the whole process. I read through the NDC intros, etc., and looked at how others replied (such as Nanny and Twice) ... but still, I had a hard time with these types of puzzles. Maybe that is due to my day job as a librarian; I have to piece together and work through so many damn puzzles at work, that I come home craving the obvious. People that think librarians just sit around reading books all day or shooshing people have no clue. Making order out of chaos is a challenge no matter what profession you are in.

All very interesting.
I don't imagine people would be dreaming about outer coats but, in the financial world and war rooms, pimp and player would be apt although I don't think dreamers would, as a whole, know that connection. So, I rule 'spencer' is a name and one that has never appeared in a run since inception. 'Japanese' has appeared 6 times, but never 1st - the last time being three times last August. 'slash' has never appeared before. 'attacks' appeared once last February. 'invasion' has appeared six times with the last time in Sept 2015.

The words by percentage - Japanese Spencer slash attacks invasion correct combined collapse yell (42.9%).

Feb 21 - Foreigners have sold Japanese shares for six straight weeks as the strengthening yen and concern about the growth of the global economy have turned Japan into one of the most turbulent markets worldwide. Overseas investors, which account for about 75 percent of the trading value for Tokyo’s stocks, have sold a net 2.24 trillion yen in shares since Jan. 4 while short-term volatility surged to its highest in five years.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...gners-flee

Then, there is another kind of attack/invasion that does have to do with Japan and the military -

Feb 21 - Thousands of people encircled Japan`s parliament to protest against the relocation of a US military base on Okinawa island. At the same time more students marched through the streets objecting the government`s plan to allow Japanese military to fight overseas.

Up to 30,000 flock to Japan parliament to protest US base relocation in Okinawa
https://www.rt.com/news/333205-japan-protest-base-us/

So, where is Spencer in all this? Perhaps hunt dressed win levels passenger (or passenger levels) spoiler run will tell the tale. He isn't a big player. Hasn't been in the news of late, if ever. Might be the next one to jump out of a high rise window....or to die in a plane crash.

NH, I fully understand on-the-job 'brain drain'. Wink
Sherri's question reminded me of a question I've had about Botruns in-general. Now, if only I can word this thing I've wondered about more than twice, and not have any reader's head spinning. Big Grin

Would dreamer's have to be dreaming about the literal meaning of a word? Would they have to be dreaming of what a spencer is per the dictionary, for it to be meaning exactly that?

Could the Force or Spirit that is gifting the dreams be giving folks thoughts of someone named spencer that they know, but these names are metaphors for one common theme that is being referred to for the Dreambot to pick up??

Lord help me if I didn't say this clearly. I hope somebody gets the gist of what I'm trying to convey.
Will see.

(02-22-2016, 07:37 AM)Sherriann Wrote: I don't imagine people would be dreaming about outer coats but, in the financial world and war rooms, pimp and player would be apt although I don't think dreamers would, as a whole, know that connection. So, I rule 'spencer' is a name and one that has never appeared in a run since inception. 'Japanese' has appeared 6 times, but never 1st - the last time being three times last August. 'slash' has never appeared before. 'attacks' appeared once last February. 'invasion' has appeared six times with the last time in Sept 2015.

The words by percentage - Japanese Spencer slash attacks invasion correct combined collapse yell (42.9%).

Feb 21 - Foreigners have sold Japanese shares for six straight weeks as the strengthening yen and concern about the growth of the global economy have turned Japan into one of the most turbulent markets worldwide. Overseas investors, which account for about 75 percent of the trading value for Tokyo’s stocks, have sold a net 2.24 trillion yen in shares since Jan. 4 while short-term volatility surged to its highest in five years.

Then, there is another kind of attack/invasion that does have to do with Japan and the military -

Feb 21 - Thousands of people encircled Japan`s parliament to protest against the relocation of a US military base on Okinawa island. At the same time more students marched through the streets objecting the government`s plan to allow Japanese military to fight overseas.

So, where is Spencer in all this? Perhaps hunt dressed win levels passenger (or passenger levels) spoiler run will tell the tale. He isn't a big player. Hasn't been in the news of late, if ever. Might be the next one to jump out of a high rise window....or to die in a plane crash.

NH, I fully understand on-the-job 'brain drain'.  Wink
(02-22-2016, 07:37 AM)Sherriann Wrote: I don't imagine people would be dreaming about outer coats but, in the financial world and war rooms, pimp and player would be apt although I don't think dreamers would, as a whole, know that connection. So, I rule 'spencer' is a name and one that has never appeared in a run since inception. 'Japanese' has appeared 6 times, but never 1st - the last time being three times last August. 'slash' has never appeared before. 'attacks' appeared once last February. 'invasion' has appeared six times with the last time in Sept 2015.

NH, I fully understand on-the-job 'brain drain'.  Wink

I'd like to add that Yell could be a reference to Yellen... I do think we are on the right track with an economic nightmare coming out of the Japanese.
Shadewolf, yet again you are awesome! I fully think that "collapse" is for the "japanese" currency/economy.

RV'ers said a couple of years ago that we were to be warned, that Japan's would crash before ours, OR....worse, dangme forgetting for sure, but I think, oh no man....I think they said that Japan's "collapse" is a signal for us to get ready for FOUR? calamities...

Bad solar flaring, North Korea nuking South K. and then another Pearl harbor of NK sub nuking Hawaii there, a bad pandemic and...................sigh will have to find this Coast show to get number four, OH, probably then our own economy "collapses."

Lastly, they said it happens in "late spring" and once one happens that the four worst things happen close together. Yeah, close is a relative term, but that's what was reported.
I always was a fan of the "Connect the Dots" game as a kid. The past couple weeks have been a flurry of planning for this year and our food and water production above all else. Seed orders are costing a good chunk more than previous years, and thinking about how to protect seeds started now from chaos in the weather. a small greenhouse is in order to start the seeds, and keeping it heated. Then hail and wind protection and alot of hauling water to the plants is going to happen this year! Hyperinflation in north america is set to really skyrocket in about July, and that makes me really itch to get an early harvest out in June despite living in a cold place! It's all get ready what we can as fast as we can!
Come to think of it, I bet it costs more to find "Guaranteed Non-GMO seeds."