Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/28/16 A Blocked Odyssey
Trending: records wed blocked odyssey practice caught job coaster elevator meaningful mixed life youth game unaware opposite prince enemies stressed wonder coach park delete worth sudden real peace relationship afraid local self mountain changes series accidentally offer pulling guess bridge choose
Waning: smile sign story 2015 odd chains listen station window deep dreamed fly view random journal night chest magic finger letting pool success hotel snake horse intelligence competition experiment dream

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

After searching for 'prince', it is interesting to note that no one replied to this bot run which holds the beginning of the 'Prince' story. What prompted me to look further into this was hackdeeper's post this morning, April 24, 2016, http://hackdeeper.org/2016/04/22/dreams-of-prince/, where even the graph doesn't display a spike in the word 'prince' until now, after the fact.

His publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, confirmed his death but did not report a cause. In a statement, the Carver County sheriff, Jim Olson, said that deputies responded to an emergency call at 9:43 a.m. “When deputies and medical personnel arrived,” he said, “they found an unresponsive adult male in the elevator. Emergency medical workers attempted to provide lifesaving CPR, but were unable to revive the victim. He was pronounced deceased at 10:07 a.m.”

He died on April 21, 2016. January 28, 2016 was a Thursday - exactly 13 weeks later.

1-28-16: records wed blocked odyssey practice caught job coaster elevator meaningful mixed life youth game unaware opposite prince enemies stressed wonder coach park delete worth sudden real peace relationship afraid local self mountain changes series accidentally offer pulling guess bridge choose ajax gimme partially deal

One comment with no mention of the word 'prince'. The run alludes to media spin:

1-30-16: fri stress gab view sea pond enemy stormy remember scary class indeed stared prince including religious demonic did rock fish pregnant server underneath dreams bomb confident profile send private partially instant forum entries categories sandwich electronics breathed climbed because goat phase message tech according

Again, no reference to 'prince' in the comments. This run alludes to the psychology of the media reporting and a failure of the 'early guide dream':

1-31-16: overt stress fake less wish psychology sat early guide dream trail sale failure sky frustrated perspective nose com wanna clean power flow disappeared cliff prince locked stated expect grenade multiple forth underneath game Taylor sliding manage couch pulling hour tried team stared indeed written
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...?pid=24231&highlight=Prince#pid24231

universe even had super gab appearance remembering holiday barber odd mega finger hunt steep straight structure bull attacks pitched past speaking
hmmm
Sheriann
This February run may have been supporting those January predictives and we missed it.What was Prince (and Merle Hagard's Odyssey?)
Great catch!
I watched the video where Prince was on a late night talk show talking about Dick Gregory who inspired him to write about chemtrails and speaking out.
Now there are all sorts of 'theories' about cause of death. Great catch on the elevator location steep straight structure above.
so many clues in hindsight.
A thought: Prince's death is a time marker, something so big we couldn't miss it in the runs, even if realizing it was after the fact.
(04-23-2016, 05:45 PM)DLP Wrote: A thought: Prince's death is a time marker, something so big we couldn't miss it in the runs, even if realizing it was after the fact.

D I am about to post a reply or addition to TB9's ship in Predictions That speaks to this.
I agree with you 100%. There is a timeline happening that involves all of it, especially this funky occult tag on the season of Beltane. It also involves CERN... go figure.
A DOT connector.
Way too many distractions out there and its easy to get off course as the left hand is waving
while the right hand has the club in it.
Hindsight. After the fact. You bet, and that is how people learn. *L*
Absolutely.
(04-23-2016, 07:51 PM)*AD Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 05:45 PM)DLP Wrote: A thought: Prince's death is a time marker, something so big we couldn't miss it in the runs, even if realizing it was after the fact.

D I am about to post a reply or addition to TB9's ship in Predictions That speaks to this.
I agree with you 100%. There is a timeline happening that involves all of it, especially this funky occult tag on the season of Beltane. It also involves CERN... go figure.
A DOT connector.
Way too many distractions out there and its easy to get off course as the left hand is waving
while the right hand has the club in it.

Reading this just gave me the chills. But the inclusion of CERN reminds me of the Nazis who were also interested in the occult (which we should all remember just means "Hidden"). Where did all those Project Paperclip scientists go? Right here, to keep moving along whatever "occult" projects they were working on. I think the occult and science are coming together right to plan....