Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ominous Events
Lately, it seems that almost every night's dream becomes an 'end-time' narration, I have to say, last night was no different.

The night's dream, or I should say dreams, segued from a long, drawn-out sequence of nations represented as football teams with Russia playing a significant role in the overall team(s) structure.

Then, I clearly saw the following, as if I were there:

There was a slender, attractive (from what I could see) mid-30-ish woman in all black, which seemed to be looking down at me. The attire was very reminiscent of the dress and hat of Jackie Kennedy's attire in 1963. She wore a 'button' hat with a black net veil and a small clutch purse - also all black. A large tear streamed down her right cheek.  I then saw a young Harry Truman (President), maybe 25? Also all-in-black, with black tie and white shirt. He also looked bereft. I heard, 'so young compared to its peers', and then saw the U.S. flag. The moment I saw it, I heard the 1958 (original cut) of the song '16 Candles', and it was then that I saw the open grave. Taps began playing.

I would like to note, that this is the second dream in less than 2-weeks where the first week to 10-days of July of this year have been pointed out to me as 'the end of America'.

The last snippet of dream I saw was a calendar month-page for this May, but like someone 'snatched it' off a desk while I was looking at it, it was gone, and I could see it no more.  I have always felt that the collapse would take a few weeks to ramp up before occurring, but am not sure about this 'May' tie-in to the funeral narration I saw.

Sadly, I look at it as a really bad omen when I have 'consistent' and 'repetitive theme' dreams on a similar topic. They come true far too often.
In my meditation I did receive a message in late April that by the next full moon, things would be very different. In light of your dream about the month of May this came to mind. May 21st is the next full moon. I thought that this was a personal message but perhaps not. I tend to not agree with dreams or messages that I do not like an I have been praying against anything that I do not like. I have been praying for whistle blowers and brave people in high places to set things straight. I do not agree that things that are dreamed or messages given are set in stone, hence the arguing with God and praying for other things to happen instead. LOL! Doesn't hurt to do this, I think.

(05-09-2016, 08:02 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Lately, it seems that almost every night's dream becomes an 'end-time' narration, I have to say, last night was no different.

The night's dream, or I should say dreams, segued from a long, drawn-out sequence of nations represented as football teams with Russia playing a significant role in the overall team(s) structure.

Then, I clearly saw the following, as if I were there:

There was a slender, attractive (from what I could see) mid-30-ish woman in all black, which seemed to be looking down at me. The attire was very reminiscent of the dress and hat of Jackie Kennedy's attire in 1963. She wore a 'button' hat with a black net veil and a small clutch purse - also all black. A large tear streamed down her right cheek.  I then saw a young Harry Truman (President), maybe 25? Also all-in-black, with black tie and white shirt. He also looked bereft. I heard, 'so young compared to its peers', and then saw the U.S. flag. The moment I saw it, I heard the 1958 (original cut) of the song '16 Candles', and it was then that I saw the open grave. Taps began playing.

I would like to note, that this is the second dream in less than 2-weeks where the first week to 10-days of July of this year have been pointed out to me as 'the end of America'.

The last snippet of dream I saw was a calendar month-page for this May, but like someone 'snatched it' off a desk while I was looking at it, it was gone, and I could see it no more.  I have always felt that the collapse would take a few weeks to ramp up before occurring, but am not sure about this 'May' tie-in to the funeral narration I saw.

Sadly, I look at it as a really bad omen when I have 'consistent' and 'repetitive theme' dreams on a similar topic. They come true far too often.
Angel - Thanks for posting. In much agreement with you about praying.

[quote='Angel' pid='24840' dateline='1462805961']
In my meditation I did receive a message in late April that by the next full moon, things would be very different.  In light of your dream about the month of May this came to mind.  May 21st is the next full moon.  I thought that this was a personal message but perhaps not.  I tend to not agree with dreams or messages that I do not like an I have been praying against anything that I do not like.  I have been praying for whistle blowers and brave people in high places to set things straight.  I do not agree that things that are dreamed or messages given are set in stone, hence the arguing with God and praying for other things to happen instead.  LOL!  Doesn't hurt to do this, I think.
Years ago, I read that the Mayan calendar would end in a range between 2012 - 2016. The glyphs and the timing were never precisely known - the December, 2012 date was a fanciful fabrication. I asked inwardly at the time what the real date was, and I received, "May, 2016". Well, here we are now, entering the next big phase. It does not necessarily mean all gloom and doom.
Skeeter, thanks for confirming how your dreams mostly come true, especially when they slam you with same subject repeatedlyl. Sickening that our nation is where it is, but this is no dress rehearsal.

We are.

Dude! Sir, am sorry you have to sleep this reality too, and same time am thankful that you found NDC, are having the dreams and willing to present them exhaustively. It just may help this nation by many surfers of the web finding these. Even in my own, immediate family are some dynomite souls that appear to be trying to deny or ignore it. They know we are not really an "army of one" and no, for the govt. lurkers I do NOT MEAN "army" in the literal sense. We cannot repair our nation alone, so some fantastic souls try to not deal with what is happening.
God bless 'em I don't understand the mystery of it but some great souls can, and some can't.

Your dreams speak to me to my bone marrow. This one, sheesh I had to think a harmless, four-letter word and take a potty break. LOL~

Can't thank you too much for continuing to report your dreams. Bible was perfectly clear that near the end of the age He would be (and is of course) pouring out His Spirit on *all flesh. Then stated that we'd be dreaming dreams and seeing visions. I think it's safe and sane to assume this means an increasing number of us would. It's happening.

Angel, you are so right about dreams being a call to prayer. Am I imagining it, or does bible also inform us that God does nothing that He doesn't tell His people that He's going to do?

Personally, I find myself praying for God to please turn back the tide or at least hold that tide where it's currently at. I pray for more time because many things in bible prophecy show me that these things *will happen. But God owns the timeless realm of eternity so He certainly can answer our prayers.

Angel, thank you for sharing your dreams and messages received during meditation. We are SO very blessed by each gifted person that is coming forward. NDC is very blessed, also.
Angel, I fully agree with your statement that 'not all things are carved in stone', and here's what I base my belief in on that:

I have seen several variations on 'my end' time. I have 'almost constantly' heard that I will 'not be here' when it happens (whatever 'it' may be), but I have also seen a dozen variants of me at, during and even after 'it' occurs (though, curiously, never the 'it' itself). I thus came to the conclusion (starting several years ago, but revising even now) that visions, dreams, even to those given fairly accurate ones; are nothing more than select people being given a 'boardroom view' of general discussions on how minute details about such an end would play out.

I think there is a 'high-altitude' story that must be adhered to, but as any good astrologer can tell you, you can write a synopsis so vague that most any description would fit any situation. I firmly see this as how the Bible, and many other prophetic books are written. Yes, you may know 'the outline' of a timeline, but unless given precise detail (just as in properly interpreting such works as Nostradamus), you cannot see the passage of specific events as 'THE' event to fit this or that marker. I also firmly believe that through the hidden millions, maybe billions, that our government has expended to decipher what is 'coming', that they have been unable to do so as a result. They can't see that they are 'the problem', and don't see that the story is encrypted so that they can never know enough to change anything. (Thus, this is why they keep such vigilance on what you post and say on the internet, as a collective 7-billion). Of course, they also fail to understand that those who do get visions ALSO get told what to 'never disclose', too. I have more-than-once been told in dreams 'to say NOTHING' of what I was shown. If I did, would it change anything? Maybe, maybe not - but I keep silent on what I am told to keep silent on, anyway, dream-or-not.

Bottom line, I firmly believe that the small minutae are changeable, malleable, possibly even avoidable - but that the greater story must be told, on a relatively strict timeline, and that to my knowledge, the timeline I am aware of has never been posted online. We are approaching it, and I can assure everyone, that from every angle I've been shown, the governments of the world are so destroyed, so caught off guard, that there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it, control it, or bend it to their will. In the end, they will not exist - and they just can't accept that, either. Sadly, people, everyday-citizens, are caught in the crossfire on the warring sides of 'evil demanding to know, and power not telling the story'.

That the small details being easily changeable is how some, like me (I assume) fit in...I have seen me leave before it starts, as it starts, and yet I have also seen me carry on into my 70's in a rustic, remote, peaceful area - almost like a 'reimbursement' for what I did, or could do at some point in the past. Not all have such 'flexibility' in the grander scheme, but for some reason, like a knight on a chess board, I seem to have purpose as a 'special movement piece' to the greater game. That's just my take on it, anyway.

I can say for those of eager curiosity, that I have never seen another sitting U.S. President past January 2017, and I know that leadership bails from North America like rats from a sinking ship, that are able to afford it. What comes as a result of them planning to abandon the nation to save their own hides? It would be better for their agonies if they stayed, but I'll let them think they are smarter than the story. We'll just have to see how that plays out.
I knew I had posted a similar date to 7/4/2016 on here a short time back. I found it embedded in a comment back to Windy's dream:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...inery-Code

In the comment, lower on that page, I had reported a dream of hexidecimal " :BE ", which stands for ' 190 ' in decimal value. As a Julian Calendar Day-Date, the 190th day of the year is July 7, or 7/7, and with the year being '16 (1+6), that would be 7,7,7.
I found that rather odd, then - but to get another July date so quickly, I really feel that something is up for that week.
A reference to the 1950'again. (well other decades as well, but the 50' s keep popping up don't they?
TB9, I see a lot of old images (dates me, I guess), but my consistent take on the older images (I feel, anyway) is the near-constant feeling in these dreams that this was being used as a 'baseline' for a 'more innocent age', a 'more wholesome time', and as such, I think that is why it is (at least, to me) being presented in such manner by the forces that exist.

For the younger readers, keep in mind, that the 'Eisenhower Era' and up until Kennedy's death was considered 'the true American Golden Years'...even to the point that songs like "Miss American Pie" by the likes of Don McClain realized and marked the end of this 'golden era' with references to Jackie Kennedy at JFK's grave, etc.

Thus, there is VERY STRONG significance to one viewing such a dream, that is old enough to remember Kennedy's death, to see how an image of a 'Jackie Kennedy crying at JFK's graveside' would indicate 'a national death'. The symbolism is plain, clear and obvious.

For us 'older generations', its like being direct-and-to-the-point, and I really don't think there could be a clearer imagery to explain such a thing as 'a nation dying'. I can't even think of anything 'modern' that could be used to equal this one image, actually.
A very explanation ! Thank you!
(05-09-2016, 11:46 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: TB9, I see a lot of old images (dates me, I guess), but my consistent take on the older images (I feel, anyway) is the near-constant feeling in these dreams that this was being used as a 'baseline' for a 'more innocent age', a 'more wholesome time', and as such, I think that is why it is (at least, to me) being presented in such manner by the forces that exist.

For the younger readers, keep in mind, that the 'Eisenhower Era' and up until Kennedy's death was considered 'the true American Golden Years'...even to the point that songs like "Miss American Pie" by the likes of Don McClain realized and marked the end of this 'golden era' with references to Jackie Kennedy at JFK's grave, etc.

Thus, there is VERY STRONG significance to one viewing such a dream, that is old enough to remember Kennedy's death, to see how an image of a 'Jackie Kennedy crying at JFK's graveside' would indicate 'a national death'. The symbolism is plain, clear and obvious.

For us 'older generations', its like being direct-and-to-the-point, and I really don't think there could be a clearer imagery to explain such a thing as 'a nation dying'.  I can't even think of anything 'modern' that could be used to equal this one image, actually.
(05-09-2016, 09:49 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: A reference to the 1950'again.  (well other decades as well, but the 50' s keep popping up don't they?

So many retro references that I've given up trying to keep track of them. LOL

My personal opinion goes to what one of my teachers said when explaining to me about the use of "The Wizard of Oz" imagery: They use what we will understand to impart the message.

Apparently, that includes retro references and images.
I was 6 when President Kennedy died and I remember the day and days that followed like it was yesterday. Something was going on that was more than the President dying, which was bad enough. I could feel the change in the energy of the world around me.
Skeetersaurus,

I too have been having trouble "seeing past" as well. Perhaps things are in such a flux and perhaps we can influence the future.

(05-09-2016, 01:12 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Angel, I fully agree with your statement that 'not all things are carved in stone', and here's what I base my belief in on that:

I have seen several variations on 'my end' time. I have 'almost constantly' heard that I will 'not be here' when it happens (whatever 'it' may be), but I have also seen a dozen variants of me at, during and even after 'it' occurs (though, curiously, never the 'it' itself). I thus came to the conclusion (starting several years ago, but revising even now) that visions, dreams, even to those given fairly accurate ones; are nothing more than select people being given a 'boardroom view' of general discussions on how minute details about such an end would play out.

I think there is a 'high-altitude' story that must be adhered to, but as any good astrologer can tell you, you can write a synopsis so vague that most any description would fit any situation. I firmly see this as how the Bible, and many other prophetic books are written. Yes, you may know 'the outline' of a timeline, but unless given precise detail (just as in properly interpreting such works as Nostradamus), you cannot see the passage of specific events as 'THE' event to fit this or that marker. I also firmly believe that through the hidden millions, maybe billions, that our government has expended to decipher what is 'coming', that they have been unable to do so as a result. They can't see that they are 'the problem', and don't see that the story is encrypted so that they can never know enough to change anything. (Thus, this is why they keep such vigilance on what you post and say on the internet, as a collective 7-billion).  Of course, they also fail to understand that those who do get visions ALSO get told what to 'never disclose', too. I have more-than-once been told in dreams 'to say NOTHING' of what I was shown.  If I did, would it change anything? Maybe, maybe not - but I keep silent on what I am told to keep silent on, anyway, dream-or-not.

Bottom line, I firmly believe that the small minutae are changeable, malleable, possibly even avoidable - but that the greater story must be told, on a relatively strict timeline, and that to my knowledge, the timeline I am aware of has never been posted online. We are approaching it, and I can assure everyone, that from every angle I've been shown, the governments of the world are so destroyed, so caught off guard, that there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it, control it, or bend it to their will. In the end, they will not exist - and they just can't accept that, either.  Sadly, people, everyday-citizens, are caught in the crossfire on the warring sides of 'evil demanding to know, and power not telling the story'.

That the small details being easily changeable is how some, like me (I assume) fit in...I have seen me leave before it starts, as it starts, and yet I have also seen me carry on into my 70's in a rustic, remote, peaceful area - almost like a 'reimbursement' for what I did, or could do at some point in the past. Not all have such 'flexibility' in the grander scheme, but for some reason, like a knight on a chess board, I seem to have purpose as a 'special movement piece' to the greater game. That's just my take on it, anyway.

I can say for those of eager curiosity, that I have never seen another sitting U.S. President past January 2017, and I know that leadership bails from North America like rats from a sinking ship, that are able to afford it. What comes as a result of them planning to abandon the nation to save their own hides? It would be better for their agonies if they stayed, but I'll let them think they are smarter than the story. We'll just have to see how that plays out.
Julie, I remember the two years, 1963 and 1977 as being 'significant years of change', and not really sure why. Looking back, I feel that 1963 was the year 'we lost our innocence', and that 1977 was the year that 'the end began'. Ironically, this puts 1963 a 'Biblical generation' (70-years) ago...actually 73 years) and therefore, 1977 was almost 40-years ago (a prophetic age).

For whatever reason, 1963 was far more profound than 1977 - but they both point to 2013-2017 as a key period.
Um...1963 was 53 years ago, not 73.

Spouse and I married in '77. That's also the year Elvis died(Or just disappeared, depending on one's belief of what happened).
(05-10-2016, 12:01 AM)DLP Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 09:49 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: A reference to the 1950'again.  (well other decades as well, but the 50' s keep popping up don't they?

So many retro references that I've given up trying to keep track of them. LOL

My personal opinion goes to what one of my teachers said when explaining to me about the use of "The Wizard of Oz" imagery: They use what we will understand to impart the message.

Apparently, that includes retro references and images.

Julie had a dream about being shown herself at 80ish wearing a sun bonnet, like what you'd see with prairie farmers. I don't mind growing my own food, but I will not wear something so ridiculous! Thank goodness it's just imagery.....LOL
Yes, GG I'm with you on that thought about sun bonnets. I'll stick with straw hats, thank you very much!
I think the bonnet was more to stress the point. It reminded you of someone who was well versed in being self sufficient. And with you wearing the bonnet, you were being told you'll be like that person. You'll need to be self sufficient.

So if you're like me and have no clue about gardening,y'might want to get some books, watch videos, and generally get cracking on the whole self sufficiency thing.

LOL-As I typed that out, I heard "You're burning daylight here!" quite clearly. Big Grin
(05-10-2016, 05:30 PM)DLP Wrote: Um...1963 was 53 years ago, not 73.

Spouse and I married in '77. That's also the year Elvis died(Or just disappeared, depending on one's belief of what happened).

Thanks for that catch DLP, I'm not really sure what I was thinking...being as that would make me even older than I feel (I wasn't walking around 70-years ago, yet anyway).

My error...

BUT, that it defines the year of 'the loss of innocence' is still resounding.

(05-10-2016, 06:00 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Julie had a dream about being shown herself at 80ish wearing a sun bonnet, like what you'd see with prairie farmers. I don't mind growing my own food, but I will not wear something so ridiculous! Thank goodness it's just imagery.....LOL

Goldengirl, come on, bonnets and sun dresses are beautiful! At least i always thought they were on a lovely lady.

See...my old age slips through, again...

But, I still open doors, pull chairs out for, and address ladies as 'ma'am', too. Some behaviors are almost lost-arts in this age, too.
Oh, I get what you were saying, Skeeter, and as I thought about it, I think you're on to something. Kennedy's death was both an ending and a beginning, the end of Camelot, as it were, and the beginning of a chaotic period of time. And Elvis' death was the end of another era, that golden period of time where everything seemed possible and rock n' roll was king. The end of optimism, the cementing of the chaos that had begun with Kennedy's death. Both were chosen ones, so to speak, one for politics and the other for entertainment, but both were also golden children of the people. Both deaths were the cause of great national mourning. And nothing was the same again.

I talk about dominoes being put in place, events that are set up and must occur for whatever is to come. As I write this, I suspect these were dominoes put in place and knocked down long ago.