Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a black form
A plantium blonde little girl, hair is cut in a bob. Approximately 3yrs old. Wearing a bright neon pink turtleneck with a blue jean overall type dress. Little white Bobby socks & black shiny shoes with a little buckle on it. She is just standing quietly on this grassy road sucking her thumb, she is not scared, just eerily calm for a child. For a brief second I see what she sees: a tan car, white license plate with red letters.

I then see the girl from the rear view mirror of the car, about 20 yards back. A very large black form appears besides the girl. What looks like an arm reaches out from this entity, wraps itself around the girls waist and just envelopes her in the darkness of the form. Then both her and the black form disappear - like neither were ever there.

This one scared me. So much so, that I jolted awake and was literally shaking with fear.

Not sure what that black form was, but whatever it was, it was very frightful.
Did you get a feeling of an era or time frame? Was the car a current model or a classic?
(06-04-2016, 06:14 PM)DLP Wrote: Did you get a feeling of an era or time frame? Was the car a current model or a classic?

It felt like spring time to me. Not sure what era it was but, The car was a 2-door & it reminded of the early 1980's crown Victoria's.
Rather retro, then.

Several of us have had dreams with classic cars in them, as well as other "retro" settings.