Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckingham Palace Tour, 7/5/16, am
When the Brexit vote happened I thought my dreams and visions of the royal family and Buckingham Place were over.  Here we go again.

Start of Dream. I am on a tour of Buckingham Palace with a small group of people and I become separated from the group. I walk into an alcove hallway and sit in a very comfortable chair. Behind me is a wall of windows that looks out on to a garden. I fall asleep and wake up when a woman walks by. She says, should you be here? I tell her I was separated from my tour group and fell asleep. I ask her, who are you and she said, I am the night supervisor and she walks away. A little while later she comes back and tells me she has called for someone to give me a ride to my hotel. I tell her I don't remember the name of the hotel. She says, I will help you find it and we start looking through a bag I had with me. We found something that had the hotel name and she said, here now you know where to go. I said, but if I leave now I won't be able to have breakfast with the Queen. She smiled and said, the Queen is still sleeping and by the time she wakes, you will be gone.  I said, well ok then at least I tried. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I remember seeing one word when we were looking for the hotel I was staying at. The word was Chelsea. When I googled it, this is a borough of London. I found one hotel called, Chelsea Harbor Hotel.

Also want to mention that I stated the following intention before going to sleep: I want to know more about the owl feather/claw foot dream I had a while back. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...x-10-00-pm
Thanks Julie. There is a Queen Elizabeth Hostel in Chelsea.
I wonder what you were going to discuss with the Queen over breakfast.
That hostel would be more like my budget because the Chelsea Marina Hotel looks expensive.
Have been getting flashbacks this morning while working so I've been thinking about the dream. In the dream I knew why I wanted to speak with her but once I was awake, I couldn't remember.  

(07-05-2016, 11:03 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Julie.  There is a Queen Elizabeth Hostel in Chelsea.
I wonder what you were going to discuss with the Queen over breakfast.

TB- I just updated my post. I had forgotten the intention I stated before going to sleep: I want to know more about the owl feather/claw foot dream I had a while back. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...x-10-00-pm
I thought about the dream all day and only one word popped into my thoughts concerning why I wanted to talk with Queenie E. "Rouge" was the word I saw and it concerns a person she should know about.
I was looking at news articles for Queenie E and found this one. Of course the word "Rouge" stood out to me so I wanted to post this update.
http://thesovereigninvestor.com/exclusiv.../?z=523876
This queen comes from taurus. She is a stand in. She comes from the stars. Starting to make sense now. The family tree.