Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otherworldly Beings Are About
I'm at the new property, but I'm in a detached garage towards the road that doesn't exist in real life. It's being used as a potting shed, and I'm busy potting some plants. One of my co-workers comes in and tells me it's time to finish and come in the house. All of a sudden it's like I've morphed into a child, and she's my step-mother. I brush the dirt off my hands and go outside to the edge of the pond, and I am speechless. There must be 50 people working on the pond, and I'm told they drained it, and re-excavated it to make it deeper. The pond is now a beautiful deep green blue, like an alpine lake. It almost seems to sparkle. I turn away, and my new "mom" is standing there, and so is my dad. He's got a bruise on his jaw, and doesn't seem to see me. He looks like he's been in a fight.

I look back at the pond, and everyone is gone. So beautiful and peaceful. It's now twilight, and I'm very tired. I lay down by the banks, and my brother (someone different, not my brother in real life) lays down next to me. He's a beautiful boy, with dark curly hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I ask him if he misses our mom. He says of course, we all do, and I feel tears slide down my cheek. I close my eyes and start to drift off, and then I feel his pelvis very close to mine. Completely inappropriate. I realize this is not my brother, and stand up in a hurry to find myself alone. Darkness has fallen, and I am in danger. I turn and run back to the house, leaving the garage open with the lights on. I know I'll be in trouble, but I really don't care. I get inside, and I can hear my brother's voice talking to one of my other brothers. I think I'll go and ask him where he was, and then think, no that was NOT him. I am very afraid, and think that we're going to live in a place overrun by The Old Ones, and we need to be careful. "He" knows I know him now, and I'm scared that he has an interest in me. This will be no good. I wake up.

Thoughts: this has all the earmarks of a tale of the fairies or elves. I usually don't have dreams like this one at all. But the alpine lake, taking on someone else's persona to lure someone in, twilight, the incredible sleepiness I was feeling within the dream, almost being seduced. Tales like this one have been told for a long time. In real life I only have one brother, in the dream I had several. And I think it was odd that my dad once again makes an appearance, but he looks like he's been fighting.

I just think I need to be extra careful. Is it possible that I have been noticed by something other? The dream was very clear, almost lucid, but not quite.
Question 
(07-16-2016, 08:46 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I'm at the new property, but I'm in a detached garage towards the road that doesn't exist in real life. It's being used as a potting shed, and I'm busy potting some plants. One of my co-workers comes in and tells me it's time to finish and come in the house. All of a sudden it's like I've morphed into a child, and she's my step-mother. I brush the dirt off my hands and go outside to the edge of the pond, and I am speechless. There must be 50 people working on the pond, and I'm told they drained it, and re-excavated it to make it deeper. The pond is now a beautiful deep green blue, like an alpine lake. It almost seems to sparkle. I turn away, and my new "mom" is standing there, and so is my dad. He's got a bruise on his jaw, and doesn't seem to see me. He looks like he's been in a fight.

I look back at the pond, and everyone is gone. So beautiful and peaceful. It's now twilight, and I'm very tired. I lay down by the banks, and my brother (someone different, not my brother in real life) lays down next to me. He's a beautiful boy, with dark curly hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I ask him if he misses our mom. He says of course, we all do, and I feel tears slide down my cheek. I close my eyes and start to drift off, and then I feel his pelvis very close to mine. Completely inappropriate. I realize this is not my brother, and stand up in a hurry to find myself alone. Darkness has fallen, and I am in danger. I turn and run back to the house, leaving the garage open with the lights on. I know I'll be in trouble, but I really don't care. I get inside, and I can hear my brother's voice talking to one of my other brothers. I think I'll go and ask him where he was, and then think, no that was NOT him. I am very afraid, and think that we're going to live in a place overrun by The Old Ones, and we need to be careful. "He" knows I know him now, and I'm scared that he has an interest in me. This will be no good. I wake up.

Thoughts: this has all the earmarks of a tale of the fairies or elves. I usually don't have dreams like this one at all. But the alpine lake, taking on someone else's persona to lure someone in, twilight, the incredible sleepiness I was feeling within the dream, almost being seduced. Tales like this one have been told for a long time. In real life I only have one brother, in the dream I had several. And I think it was odd that my dad once again makes an appearance, but he looks like he's been fighting.

I just think I need to be extra careful. Is it possible that I have been noticed by something other? The dream was very clear, almost lucid, but not quite.

I agree with you. There may be something/ someone that doesn't have your best interest in mind, but I would add that the beautiful water may be a sign that you have your spirituality to keep you safe and centered. You are protected and loved, but perhaps, look beyond the surface. Blessings.
Thanks for the thoughts heavendreamer. I hadn't thought about the water meaning spirituality, that's why I love this site. Everyone has something different and extra to bring to the table.

I'm what I call a budding empath; I've obviously been one all my life in retrospect, but am just coming into my own with being able to use it and amplify it. That amplification would certainly make me stick out if something was looking. What did Stephen King call it? The shine. I need to be more careful, but thank you for such beautiful words and blessings.