Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School shootings
I dreamed 9-21-2016 of 3 days of school shootings. They all involved the same school. I don't remember the first 2 days, and the second day may not have involved actual shooting, but on the 3rd day there was a shooting in a classroom. There was a social pro-communism club and they were having a meeting in a classroom. They were reading a book by Marx. Then someone came in and shot everyone. In my dream there were 27 people in the group. My feeling was that it was high school, but no particular location other than the USA. The 3rd day shooter was really just seeking notoriety.

Kelley
Do you remember if the people/school looked American?
Yes they looked like typical suburban US High School Students.

Kelley

(09-21-2016, 08:50 AM)Julie Wrote: Do you remember if the people/school looked American?
Thanks Kelly for posting this dream. Russia related dreams seem to be a popping up on this site lately. hmmm.
(09-21-2016, 07:36 AM)Kelley Wrote: I dreamed 9-21-2016 of 3 days of school shootings. They all involved the same school. I don't remember the first 2 days, and the second day may not have involved actual shooting, but on the 3rd day there was a shooting in a classroom. There was a social pro-communism club and they were having a meeting in a classroom. They were reading a book by Marx. Then someone came in and shot everyone. In my dream there were 27 people in the group. My feeling was that it was high school, but no particular location other than the USA. The 3rd day shooter was really just seeking notoriety.

Kelley