Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Royal Family dream, 4.4.18 am
Remember only snippets of this dream. I am with the British royal family and they are having a gathering with family. Queen E is there and her grandson William and his family. I see Princess Charlotte and am immediately drawn to her. I walk over and sit next to her and talk with her. She is beyond precious and has a special strong Spirit. The dream ends with her sitting on my lap.

Thoughts: I don't remember the last time I read or watched anything about the British royal family. This isn't the first time I've dreamed about visiting them, guess it was time.
This is interesting Cassandra. It reminds me of a dream I had last month.
https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...ain-3-4-18
There is a lot happening with the Royal family right now. Prince Phillip just had his surgery. The Royal wedding is coming up in May and Kate is in her 8th month of pregnancy.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/societ...nce-harry/
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43648037
(04-04-2018, 02:29 PM)Cassandra Wrote: Remember only snippets of this dream. I am with the British royal family and they are having a gathering with family. Queen E is there and her grandson William and his family. I see Princess Charlotte and am immediately drawn to her. I walk over and sit next to her and talk with her.  She is beyond precious and has a special strong Spirit. The dream ends with her sitting on my lap.  

Thoughts: I don't remember the last time I read or watched anything about the British royal family. This isn't the first time I've dreamed about visiting them, guess it was time.
Yes TB, makes me curious the why's of it all. Well, I guess checking up on the British royals are on our to-do list for dream walking. Yes, there is a lot going on with them right now. Thanks for the links.

Think many of us here are on the same dream-walk team. I want an official name for our team. Tongue
Hmm. Good thought! A name...
"The Dream Team"
Yep, dream team sounds good. I wish there were a short way to say "we help keep the stupid ass human race from blowing up the planet".
Yes, Eagle1 may have an idea...for a name. Dream team just instantly popped into my mind when I read the comment, though it's probably to simple.
Yesterday had the feeling baby is a boy.
Update. Love when dreams and visions are fun and light. The other day when the thought came to me she is having a boy, the name Jack came to me also. I didn't put that in the post because I thought no, I must have heard wrong. Prince Jack doesnt sound very royal-ish to me.  Yesterday, thought I would catch up on the Royal news to see if baby has been delivered. Can you guess what I found? Yep, a story about Prince William saying he wants to call baby the name Jack or Jackie.  Now I'm going to be a royal watcher until baby arrives and is given a name.

And last night dreamed about visiting a newborn in the hospital , a baby boy.
I'm going to post this here since there was so little I remember of the dream of Queen E from last night. 4/19/18 am, dreamed I am standing near Queen Elizabeth in a large room. She is sitting on a chair and there is a table in front of her. She is playing cards, looks like solitaire. She says to me, fetch a cushion for my chair. I walk over to a cupboard, open the double doors and see lap throws and pillows on shelves. I notice a pink throw and touch it. It is light and fluffy and feels soft to the touch. I take a cushion out and close the doors. I walk over to Queen E and ask do you want the cushion for your back or seat. She stands up and I put the cushion on the seat of the chair. She sits back down, smiles and says, much better. End of Dream.
Queen E2 news.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/que...d0715e13b3
Thanks for the link TB. After seeing the video it made me wonder if she will retire. The answer I got was no she won't retire. Only time will tell.
(04-20-2018, 08:26 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Thanks for the link TB. After seeing the video it made me wonder if she will retire. The answer I got was no she won't retire. Only time will tell.

Your dream about the seat cushion and the queen pretty much answered the question. She wasn't comfortable on her "chair" but once she had the cushion-whatever that may represent-she was ready to sit for a while longer.
Oh! That was good DLP!
(04-20-2018, 01:00 PM)ThePaladin Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 08:26 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Thanks for the link TB. After seeing the video it made me wonder if she will retire. The answer I got was no she won't retire. Only time will tell.

Your dream about the seat cushion and the queen pretty much answered the question. She wasn't comfortable on her "chair" but once she had the cushion-whatever that may represent-she was ready to sit for a while longer.
Bravo DLP!
Katie is in labor.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/europe/du...index.html
Thanks TB for the link. I see she had a boy. Now I'm curious about the name they decide on.