Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Moments
So, this is kinda odd...here go's. Sometimes when I dream, I know it's for N.D.C. I can't explain, I simply know...while I'm dreaming. These dreams are important, and I have difficulty remembering them sometimes. So I have developed a method where I will repeat keywords so that when I waken I may remember. 
So, today, I woke...I could only liken it to being underwater to long, coming to the surface of consciousness, myself, repeating two words, "10 Moments". Seemed, vitally important. Sadly, that's all I have. Those two words. My feeling, a sense of urgency...10 Moments...

I wasn't going to post this, especially as I feel bad that I don't have more, however that sense of urgency hasn't dissipated, in fact, it seems to be growing, the urgency...10 Moments
Will be interesting to see how the "10 moments" message plays out.
I looked at the root meanings of both words, 10 means?"hold"...moments, meaning? "momentum" or "motion"
Just food for thought, especially considering current world events.
I don't know? Wish I could recall more, really dismayed.
Thanks Maysea. It will be interesting if the feeling of being underwater also plays a roll to the 10 moments. Perhaps you will get more in another dream. There are times I have felt I have needed to post my dreams even though it doesn't seem so at first.
Try setting the intention that you receive clarification or more information about your dream and see what you get.
Hey Maysea -  Please continue to post even if it's a few words or feelings. Every bit of information contributes to the whole picture.  Let us know if you try to get more info on the "10 Moments".
(04-16-2018, 01:30 AM)Maysea Wrote: So, this is kinda odd...here go's. Sometimes when I dream, I know it's for N.D.C. I can't explain, I simply know...while I'm dreaming. These dreams are important, and I have difficulty remembering them sometimes. So I have developed a method where I will repeat keywords so that when I waken I may remember. 
So, today, I woke...I could only liken it to being underwater to long, coming to the surface of consciousness, myself, repeating two words, "10 Moments". Seemed, vitally important. Sadly, that's all I have. Those two words. My feeling, a sense of urgency...10 Moments...

I wasn't going to post this, especially as I feel bad that I don't have more, however that sense of urgency hasn't dissipated, in fact, it seems to be growing, the urgency...10 Moments
April 16, 2018
Set intention for "10 Moments". Dreamed the following:

I see faces, many people, having suffered and the pain continues. It is a camp of sorts. Bad conditions, hunger and cold are constant here.
I am a woman here. Everyday I stand near the fence waiting and hoping. The guards patrolling,  the wind blows, so cold here. Yet day after day I stand, waiting, hoping, my solitary figure has become normal to the guards.
Today, seems to be like every other day, waiting, hoping...to see him. Suddenly, a larger group of guards appear, his guards? Could it be? It is! 
I see him, Putin. He is shorter of stature than I had imagined, wearing a parka style coat with fur lining, 
touring the camp!
I wait til he is near me, than I yell," I am loyal to you and I love you!" I than kneel and bow and remain so til he is out of sight.
Next scene...
Same woman
I'm in a car, the driver is a rough looking man. We don't talk, and he is taking me somewhere.
There is a bridge up ahead, he stops where the guardrail meets the bridge. My door is against the rail. His intention is clear, to step from the car and send me plunging to my death. I am calm, unmoved. I repeat that I am loyal and love Putin. 
The driver gives me a wry smile and revs the engine, puts the car in reverse and tires squealing we continue back down the road in the direction we came from.
I wonder if I am finally being taken to Putin, or another test. I urgently need to speak to him, time grows short.

That's all I recall of the dream...
I wonder as I often do whether the translation is literal or symbolic? 
The mystery woman is extraordinarily to say the least.
Wow, that was a really intense dream. I could feel it while reading it. Let us know if you get anyrhing else.
I have been pondering this dream. The woman has captured my attention. Her strength, dignity, and self-dicipline.
I wonder could she represent a country, group, or ideal. Perhaps neither, maybe energy, such as the feminine energy trying to merge with the male energy, to bring healing?
(04-16-2018, 07:17 PM)Maysea Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:30 AM)Maysea Wrote: So, this is kinda odd...here go's. Sometimes when I dream, I know it's for N.D.C. I can't explain, I simply know...while I'm dreaming. These dreams are important, and I have difficulty remembering them sometimes. So I have developed a method where I will repeat keywords so that when I waken I may remember. 

April 16, 2018

I see faces, many people, having suffered and the pain continues. It is a camp of sorts. Bad conditions, hunger and cold are constant here.
I am a woman here. Everyday I stand near the fence waiting and hoping. The guards patrolling,  the wind blows, so cold here. Yet day after day I stand, waiting, hoping, my solitary figure has become normal to the guards.
Today, seems to be like every other day, waiting, hoping...to see him. Suddenly, a larger group of guards appear, his guards? Could it be? It is! 
I see him, Putin. He is shorter of stature than I had imagined, wearing a parka style coat with fur lining, 
touring the camp!
I wait til he is near me, than I yell," I am loyal to you and I love you!" I than kneel and bow and remain so til he is out of sight.
Next scene...
Same woman
I'm in a car, the driver is a rough looking man. We don't talk, and he is taking me somewhere.
There is a bridge up ahead, he stops where the guardrail meets the bridge. My door is against the rail. His intention is clear, to step from the car and send me plunging to my death. I am calm, unmoved. I repeat that I am loyal and love Putin. 
The driver gives me a wry smile and revs the engine, puts the car in reverse and tires squealing we continue back down the road in the direction we came from.
I wonder if I am finally being taken to Putin, or another test. I urgently need to speak to him, time grows short.

April 17th
Set intention for "10 Moments "

Setting: Thick dark forest
             Evergreen type forest
             Cold, snow

I'm running through a dark forest. I run up a hill and pause, looking back, listening. Then I hear them! The dogs, baying, howling, breaking the silence of the forest. 
Following the dogs are men, whom I instinctively know wish to kill me.

My lungs burn, my heart beating wildly. I have tried different tricks but everytime I think I may have shook them off, the silence is suddenly broken by the hateful dogs!

I turn and run up the hill back into the forest to where old ruins of a structure being reclaimed by the forest are. 
I leap up with such power and ease to land gracefully in the cave-like far up space. 

I walk along the far backside of the boards. There are plants growing in the rubble, it is dark, I am high off the ground, giving me a advantage over the dogs. 

I become one with the shadows, I lay down, to rest for I can't run any further. I will make my stand here. I wait, I will fight!

I look down at my striped front legs and begin to clean my wounds from earlier. I pause, listening...yes, the dogs are coming for me, getting closer now. Maybe, they won't  find me but if they do I will leap upon them and taste their blood before my own darkens the snow from the men who follow dogs...

I tried to upload a image of the Amur Tiger but wasn't successful but the forest, the snow, my own skin being tiger striped, leads me to believe this was indeed a Amur Tiger.

(04-17-2018, 05:36 PM)Maysea Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 07:17 PM)Maysea Wrote: April 16, 2018

touring the camp!
Next scene...
Same woman

April 17th
Set intention for "10 Moments "

Setting: Thick dark forest
             Evergreen type forest
             Cold, snow

I'm running through a dark forest. I run up a hill and pause, looking back, listening. Then I hear them! The dogs, baying, howling, breaking the silence of the forest. 
Following the dogs are men, whom I instinctively know wish to kill me.

My lungs burn, my heart beating wildly. I have tried different tricks but everytime I think I may have shook them off, the silence is suddenly broken by the hateful dogs!

I turn and run up the hill back into the forest to where old ruins of a structure being reclaimed by the forest are. 
I leap up with such power and ease to land gracefully in the cave-like far up space. 

I walk along the far backside of the boards. There are plants growing in the rubble, it is dark, I am high off the ground, giving me a advantage over the dogs. 

I become one with the shadows, I lay down, to rest for I can't run any further. I will make my stand here. I wait, I will fight!

I look down at my striped front legs and begin to clean my wounds from earlier. I pause, listening...yes, the dogs are coming for me, getting closer now. Maybe, they won't  find me but if they do I will leap upon them and taste their blood before my own darkens the snow from the men who follow dogs...

I tried to upload a image of the Amur Tiger but wasn't successful but the forest, the snow, my own skin being tiger striped, leads me to believe this was indeed a Amur Tiger.

Also, I didn't realize while dreaming this that I wasn't human until I leaped up into the ruin and laid down. Surprised me. Can't remember the last time I was animal form in dreamland.
I just did a quick Google search and there is a special force group in Syria "the Tigers" supported by Russia and also there "Night Tigers" Chinese special units supporting Assad.
This is getting interesting.
(04-17-2018, 08:00 PM)Cassandra Wrote: This is getting interesting.

Agreed.

The consistent theme, of sorts, seems to be Russia.

The detail of the dogs reminds me of your dog dream, Cassandra.