Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not the mama
23 April 2018

Back to back dreams:

1) I'm in a living room of an unfamiliar house. There are people there, none are known to me. It's like the quietest cocktail party ever. Everyone's dressed up, they're all holding drinks, but they're just standing around and watching me. A tall, skinny figure all dressed in black, its arms and legs long and weirdly jointed, glides through the crowd straight towards me. It has a heavy veil over its head and attached to veil about where its face might be located is a screen, like an Ipad or something. On the screen is a grainy image of my mother, smiling. The figure glides towards me, arms reaching for me. Its hands have only three long claw-tipped fingers. I step back but it grabs me by the arms and leans its head down to me so all I see is my mother's image. The claws dig into my arms and I tell it to let me go. It asks, in a tinny voice like what one would hear from an old radio, Aren't you glad to see your mama? I retort, You are not my mother. It cocks its head and asks if that's any way to talk to your dear mother? I repeat, You are not my mother. Segment ends.

2)Outside, surrounded by people. The black covered figure swoops into sight and heads for me again, arms outstretched like before. I step back, telling it to keep its distance. It makes a move to grab me around the torso this time but I evade its grasp. Tell it to back off or I would do what I thought necessary to defend myself. My mother's image on the screen shifts to one of feigned horror. The tinny voice says, Surely you wouldn't hurt your own mother! I back up, start pulling energy, and respond with You. Are. Not! My! Mother!
Just as the figure moves to grab me again, it's like an arm wraps around my waist and yanks me completely out of the scene. The last thing I see is surprised expressions on all the watchers and my mother's image on that screen.

Then I'm standing with the familiar dark-haired man in a completely gray environment. He asks if the figure hurt me. I shake my head as I ask why he pulled me out, I wasn't frightened or anything. He tells me it wouldn't be a good idea to let "them" know what I'm capable of doing. That makes sense to me. I ask what I should do if the figure returned in the next series of dreams. We talk for a while, planning what our next moves will be should there be another dream with that weird figure in it, how to respond without giving ourselves away. Then I woke to use the restroom.

When I resumed sleep, it was all just regular dreams after that.

The figure had a distinct insectoid feel to it, the way it moved and the length of its arms and legs(Not to mention the 3 claw-tipped fingers on each hand). I've never seen such a thing in any of my dreams.

My mother and I had our issues with each other but I would never imagine her as an insectoid figure. Usually when she shows up in my dreams, she looks as she did when she was alive.
Ok, that is a creepy dream DLP. The man, he is the one you spoke of recently? He is not a spirit guide though?
(04-25-2018, 09:46 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: 23 April 2018

Back to back dreams:

1) I'm in a living room of an unfamiliar house. There are people there, none are known to me. It's like the quietest cocktail party ever. Everyone's dressed up, they're all holding drinks, but they're just standing around and watching me. A tall, skinny figure all dressed in black, its arms and legs long and weirdly jointed, glides through the crowd straight towards me. It has a heavy veil over its head and attached to veil about where its face might be located is a screen, like an Ipad or something. On the screen is a grainy image of my mother, smiling. The figure glides towards me, arms reaching for me. Its hands have only three long claw-tipped fingers. I step back but it grabs me by the arms and leans its head down to me so all I see is my mother's image. The claws dig into my arms and I tell it to let me go. It asks, in a tinny voice like what one would hear from an old radio, Aren't you glad to see your mama? I retort, You are not my mother. It cocks its head and asks if that's any way to talk to your dear mother? I repeat, You are not my mother. Segment ends.

2)Outside, surrounded by people. The black covered figure swoops into sight and heads for me again, arms outstretched like before. I step back, telling it to keep its distance. It makes a move to grab me around the torso this time but I evade its grasp. Tell it to back off or I would do what I thought necessary to defend myself. My mother's image on the screen shifts to one of feigned horror. The tinny voice says, Surely you wouldn't hurt your own mother! I back up, start pulling energy, and respond with You. Are. Not! My! Mother!
Just as the figure moves to grab me again, it's like an arm wraps around my waist and yanks me completely out of the scene. The last thing I see is surprised expressions on all the watchers and my mother's image on that screen.

Then I'm standing with the familiar dark-haired man in a completely gray environment. He asks if the figure hurt me. I shake my head as I ask why he pulled me out, I wasn't frightened or anything. He tells me it wouldn't be a good idea to let "them" know what I'm capable of doing. That makes sense to me. I ask what I should do if the figure returned in the next series of dreams. We talk for a while, planning what our next moves will be should there be another dream with that weird figure in it, how to respond without giving ourselves away. Then I woke to use the restroom.

When I resumed sleep, it was all just regular dreams after that.

The figure had a distinct insectoid feel to it, the way it moved and the length of its arms and legs(Not to mention the 3 claw-tipped fingers on each hand). I've never seen such a thing in any of my dreams.

My mother and I had our issues with each other but I would never imagine her as an insectoid figure. Usually when she shows up in my dreams, she looks as she did when she was alive.
No, he's not a spirit guide. Think of him more like a living guardian angel, but with snark and an attitude. Big Grin I do wish I knew him in real life, just to find out if he's as badass in RL as he is in dreamtime.
Woa, what an experience that must have been for you. Sure would interesting if Mr GA would show up in RL. Why do you think you didn't try to destroy the insectiod thing?
I wonder why they think you’d be fooled by that thing. It seems quite childlike, despite being threatening. Seems it was specifically set up to draw you out and show yourself. Wow. Don’t like the sound of that at all.
(04-26-2018, 08:26 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Woa, what an experience that must have been for you.  Sure would interesting if Mr GA would show up in RL. Why do you think you didn't try to destroy the insectiod thing?

It was a sense of not letting it know what I was capable of doing. Let it think I was weak, let it underestimate me.

(04-26-2018, 05:38 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I wonder why they think you’d be fooled by that thing. It seems quite childlike, despite being threatening. Seems it was specifically set up to draw you out and show yourself. Wow. Don’t like the sound of that at all.

Saw the insectoid figure again in the next night's dream. It made an appearance, pushing towards me through a crowd of people in what had been, up to that point, an ordinary dream. I was walking along a sidewalk when I saw it, the same black figure but this time with my father's face. It reached for me but I didn't even slow down. All I did was shove it back away from me, saying, "I don't have time for this." It disappeared into a wall. I kept moving along the sidewalk.

Once upon a time, dreams of my parents would cause quite a reaction from me. Times change, people change, and I've done enough healing and releasing of old wounds that now, when I dream of my parents, it's no big deal. So is it old intel that was being used? Possibly. I don't know. But I agree that it was an attempt to push my buttons, see what I was capable of doing. Why? Again, I don't know.
Again it appeared? Yea, with your dad this time it does seem like a test.
May you have a nice dream today.
Dream from last night could be residue from reading about DLP's dream. Don't remember much about it so I'll write what I do remember. I'm​ with a group of people in a public place. Something happens and there is a man I've never seen before laughing and he gets up close to me saying, now what are you going to do about it. I said, stop & he backed up a little. He continued laughing and challenges me saying, come on what are you going to do. I wanted to snap his head off. Then the thought came to me, he doesn't have abilities so he can't see what I'm thinking. I said, your behavior is not acceptable so I'm going to report you to the council. Now he stops laughing but continues to smile and he backs away a bit more. I turned and walked away. End of dream.