Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telekinesis and flying
I was taken to a beach by this old wise man, he begun to move stones with his mind. 

He was able to teach me how to do this, although I am not sure how exactly. It was as if the ability just came to me. 

I begun to move many of the stones on the beach, I could really feel which part of the brain was used to initiate the movement. 

My teacher was impressed, then after a short while of experimenting with this, I told my teacher I knew how to fly.

He seemed a bit surprised by what I said and wanted me to show him.

With that, I took off, again I could feel the intent/energy used in the brain to perform such an act, which is different to my previous flying dreams where I just did it without thinking about it really.

The flying went on for quite a while, and felt great.

Then I came across my Dad who grabbed me and tried to pull me back down to Earth, after a short struggle I broke free and continued flying.  

After a while I woke up (Or so I thought) and begun writing my dream down. 

Little did I actually know I had woken up into another dream! Shortly after writing my dream down I actually woke up and wrote my dream down, haha. 

5am GMT+12 31/01/19

I have had many dreams involving telekinesis and I am convinced it is possible, some how.
Loved reading your dream. I believe at one time the human race could do telekinesis and much more as part of daily life. The mystery is, why did it stop.
(01-31-2019, 08:43 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Loved reading your dream. I believe at one time the human race could do telekinesis and much more as part of daily life. The mystery is, why did it stop.

Some say it is related to the ambient etheric energy levels on earth and that perhaps in times since past there was more etheric energy, this resulting in a more activated human, thus resulting in paranormal abilities. 

The same 'some' also say we are entering into a time which could very well bring higher etheric energy levels...