Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/25/14 Nuclear Winds are Scary
I hope you aren't picking up on a coming reality, BUT....
9Nania at youtube, with the proven track record of her dreams coming true did have a dream in 2012, I think it was, about a nuke event in NY, I think it was for NYC and in that dream of hers she saw a huge, white balloon before the event, and that balloon is the one that appeared when some new kid-movie premiered, right there in NYC. Getting close? (except life is fluid and personally, my faith in a living God is that He sometimes prevents things or changes the timing of them.)
Did you see the ending minutes of the stock market session today? It seems you're not the only one feeling edgy

It was about a 100 point plummet right before the close. Many people didn't want their money in the markets on Jan 1st, 2015. What could possibly be the reason for that? Did they know something we don't?
(12-31-2014, 06:38 PM)Nanny Wrote: I hope you aren't picking up on a coming reality, BUT....
9Nania at youtube, with the proven track record of her dreams coming true did have a dream in 2012, I think it was, about a nuke event in NY, I think it was for NYC and in that dream of hers she saw a huge, white balloon before the event, and that balloon is the one that appeared when some new kid-movie premiered, right there in NYC. Getting close? (except life is fluid and personally, my faith in a living God is that He sometimes prevents things or changes the timing of them.)

That is a scary dream. Yes, God does prevent things and I am happy to say that NYC was normal and so far things are okay in the USA as 2015 comes in. Big Grin

(12-31-2014, 06:40 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Did you see the ending minutes of the stock market session today? It seems you're not the only one feeling edgy

It was about a 100 point plummet right before the close. Many people didn't want their money in the markets on Jan 1st, 2015. What could possibly be the reason for that? Did they know something we don't?

At least things did not get too bad for 2015's celebrations so far.
Howdy again, Tonya! Yes, so far NYC looks okay. I had never watched that ball drop event so watched to night, I admit, "just in case." One day at a time.

Because...

yes, Eagle that indication of the market that folks jumped-out. Could it have to do with taxes, mostly or only?? or...as you imply, hmmm could be something else. Well, more and more folks that come into my orbit are more seriously expecting a "SHTF" event. Waiting for the other shoe to drop? is that an old cliche? I think so.

I'm not an optimist nor am I a pessimist. Honestly, I live as near to simple reality as I can. I'm wondering when something nationwide rivets millions of us together in true solidarity, again. I know how to describe how I feel! My vibe is that we've been living on borrowed time as well as money for a couple or so years. So...me? humbled, but yeah I talk too much. Wink
(01-01-2015, 01:21 AM)Nanny Wrote: Howdy again, Tonya! Yes, so far NYC looks okay. I had never watched that ball drop event so watched to night, I admit, "just in case."  One day at a time.

Because...

yes, Eagle that indication of the market that folks jumped-out. Could it have to do with taxes, mostly or only?? or...as you imply, hmmm could be something else. Well, more and more folks that come into my orbit are more seriously expecting a "SHTF" event. Waiting for the other shoe to drop? is that an old cliche? I think so.

I'm not an optimist nor am I a pessimist. Honestly, I live as near to simple reality as I can. I'm wondering when something nationwide rivets millions of us together in true solidarity, again. I know how to describe how I feel! My vibe is that we've been living on borrowed time as well as money for a couple or so years. So...me? humbled, but yeah I talk too much. Wink

With a greeting like that, you sound Texan. ;-)
I am very happy that things went off without a hitch and I am hoping that things will go better this year. We'll have to wait and see.
We sure will.
Yes M'am, I'm a baby boomer native Texan, dang-near sixty yrs. old.

The year's change is just a number different, but...then again, no it isn't. It's quite symbolic of other things.

Keeping the faith, but with eyes wide open.

Oops, keeping this thread on its subject matter, me and my "chit chatting ways," here is the link to 9Nania's warning about NYC going nuclear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fgMluUnWM8

I still cannot access the dream base but I felt that I needed to share here.
I dreamt of the lion beast again...he seems to be pure evil. the Devil!
This beast, was more like a starving loin, scraggly, and very hungry!! My daughter was involved in this dream, but I cannot bear that memory!!
The Lion grabbed a boyfriend, in the dream I knew who he was. The lion then tried slipping through the door with his body. When I tried going after the lion, I had nothing to battle him with, so I simply shut him into a room.
Great fear gripped me!! Tho I could almost hear what the lion was thinking as if he was talking to me. He lye on a bed with the body and while eating, he literally slipped he clothes to me, telling me, "now you can give these back to the mother. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I woke up crying!!!! even still hard to type this! Sad Great despair!!
To me this dream is a lil hopeful, simply because the "lion beast" whom appeared in my first dream, seems to be starving. Because in my dream "the aftermath of destruction" with poisonous gasses in the air" The "Lion beast" was almost walking up-right like a man but still had the head and main like that of a lion. He seemed to be more powerful, and had more followers.
This newest dream, the "loin beast" was all scraggly, and was going after the weaker ones, and starving!!

Its as if the future of the first dream has changed, but the beast is growing more wild and desperate! As it seamed to me in the second dream of him, that I had last night....01/01/15
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nSSXAuOVSDg/default.jpg
Any other in sites??
(01-01-2015, 05:29 AM)Nanny Wrote: We sure will.

The year's change is just a number different, but...then again, no it isn't. It's quite symbolic of other things.

Oops, keeping this thread on its subject matter, me and my "chit chatting ways," here is the link to 9Nania's warning about NYC going nuclear.

---
Haha! I was born in Texas, but raised in Eastern Kentucky. Lived in Florida for a while but am back in Northwest KY now. Nice to meet you.

Another nuclear link? UGH. I am so hoping that things go better this year, although, I still have a feeling that something is on its way that we won't want at all.

Furthermore, my husband and I were both awakened today by phantom knocks so to speak. We always hear of a death after we get these things. So, that could be another why I felt/feel so anxious.

My dreams were too jumbled to make sense of them, but all of them lately have been negative.

(01-01-2015, 01:49 PM)NADW Wrote: SAVE LIFE:

Your dream may indicate a another mystery, which I believe maybe of "Sasquatch" but if you don't believe you may have replaced it with a lion so that it would be familiar.

Have you heard of David Paulides?

He is a retired police officer who has written several books about people going missing in national parks, and the odd occurrences concerning their cases. I have included a youtube radio interview.

http://youtu.be/_QE5U5DUPgM
--
Oh that is so creepy! I have just started listening to Paulides about missing people. He only takes cases of those that are hard to explain and they are bizarre!

(01-01-2015, 01:56 PM)save life Wrote: To me this dream is a lil hopeful, simply because the "lion beast" whom appeared in my first dream, seems to be starving.  Because in my dream "the aftermath of destruction" with poisonous gasses in the air"  The "Lion beast" was almost walking up-right like a man but still had the head and main like that of a lion. He seemed to be more powerful, and had more followers.
This newest dream, the "loin beast" was all scraggly, and was going after the weaker ones, and starving!!  

Its as if the future of the first dream has changed, but the beast is growing more wild and desperate!  As it seamed to me in the second dream of him,  that I had last night....01/01/15
Any other in sites??
--
Sounds like it could be Obama. His sun sign is Leo symbolized by the lion. And his own party is stepping away from him now, so that could show the starving lion. It all depends upon how you view what he has done in his presidency too.

OR

It could mean someone like the Anti-Christ coming into power. The way the dream made you feel is very important.
(01-01-2015, 02:24 PM)TonyaBrooks Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 05:29 AM)Nanny Wrote: We sure will.

---
Haha! I was born in Texas, but raised in Eastern Kentucky. Lived in Florida for a while but am back in Northwest KY now. Nice to meet you.

Another nuclear link? UGH. I am so hoping that things go better this year, although, I still have a feeling that something is on its way that we won't want at all.

Furthermore, my husband and I were both awakened today by phantom knocks so to speak. We always hear of a death after we get these things. So, that could be another why I felt/feel so anxious.

My dreams were too jumbled to make sense of them, but all of them lately have been negative.

(01-01-2015, 01:49 PM)NADW Wrote: SAVE LIFE:

Your dream may indicate a another mystery, which I believe maybe of "Sasquatch" but if you don't believe you may have replaced it with a lion so that it would be familiar.

Have you heard of David Paulides?

He is a retired police officer who has written several books about people going missing in national parks, and the odd occurrences concerning their cases. I have included a youtube radio interview.

http://youtu.be/_QE5U5DUPgM
--
Oh that is so creepy! I have just started listening to Paulides about missing people. He only takes cases of those that are hard to explain and they are bizarre!

(01-01-2015, 01:56 PM)save life Wrote: To me this dream is a lil hopeful, simply because the "lion beast" whom appeared in my first dream, seems to be starving.  Because in my dream "the aftermath of destruction" with poisonous gasses in the air"  The "Lion beast" was almost walking up-right like a man but still had the head and main like that of a lion. He seemed to be more powerful, and had more followers.

Its as if the future of the first dream has changed, but the beast is growing more wild and desperate!  As it seamed to me in the second dream of him,  that I had last night....01/01/15
Any other in sites??
--
Sounds like it could be Obama. His sun sign is Leo symbolized by the lion. And his own party is stepping away from him now, so that could show the starving lion. It all depends upon how you view what he has done in his presidency too.

OR

It could mean someone like the Anti-Christ coming into power. The way the dream made you feel is very important.
Y'all, is it just me? but when a person quotes a person that replied to a person......and I go to read, wow I shouldn't have burnt the midnight oil to after 2am cuz it's not easy to glance and know who said what! LOL.....it's likely just me, ahem.

Somebody is in Kentucky, very cool. Is it "save a Life" or Tonya? LOL at myself....I dig the area of the Kentucky Tennessee border, near Clarksville. Spent a couple of weeks there. anyway....

The Lion! Me stopping myself from derailing this thread....thankful that the lion is starving. Yep, could be the famous person, BO that one of you suggested. Lame duck is a power-starved situation, thankfully.
This thread thing is confusing. LOL! The Kentucky person is me, Tonya. I was the one that mentioned that it could be BO due to his being a Leo. Maybe we'll get this thing figured out.
Thanks, gal!

I suspect if I read here after I'm rested that I'll be able to read the thing.

I think most of us here get really good hunches. Sad if a lot of them materialize.
This year, I think they're likely to except....I will pray for "more time."
always~

Oh, and I think I'll keep listening to that Nania person. NYC was a target before and she just may be right about what she "saw."
Very interesting reads indeed!
I am "Save Life" ...I dreamt of the "lion beast" 1 with power, and 1 without...starving!

I truly hope that this will be the transitional awakening for all, where the unconscious, and conscious minds, truly changes the course of history to a more positive future!! If that makes sense! lol (I had to read it over again) Big Grin
I had an anxious feeling about NYC yesterday and found out that Mario Cuomo died. He was pretty famous in NYC.
--
Oh and recalling the person that had the dream about the balloon in NYC, the day that balloons are used there is Thanksgiving. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. The two days that NYC has a lot of folks on the streets are Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve.
--
I hope things are more positive too. But I think things will be rough for a while first.
That's why all the nuclear plants are right next to water....a convenient place to dump all their waste......seriously.
Eagle, dang! about them being next to water.
From what I read last few months, a nuclear plant in Washington State is the one in our nation in the worst condition. Guess when I have time I'll check a map to see what Lake or body of water it's near. This one, I suspect will make national news this year.
This is a pretty grotesque article but since Arnie Gundersen endorses this website, that's good enough for me to trust it, too.

http://enenews.com/video-cemetery-blocks...ive-stroke
(01-10-2015, 05:57 PM)Nanny Wrote: This is a pretty grotesque article but since Arnie Gundersen endorses this website, that's good enough for me to trust it, too.

http://enenews.com/video-cemetery-blocks...ive-stroke
Okay, what is going on? This is getting really disturbing now.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/27827330/rad...rn-alabama