Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming of deceased people
For the past week or so, every night I dream about someone I know who has passed on. Anyone else dreaming across other side of the veil?
(02-25-2019, 10:41 AM)Cassandra Wrote: For the past week or so, every night I dream about someone I know who has passed on. Anyone else dreaming across other side of the veil?
I have not. I did however dream about the National Anthem from Afghanistan and just posted it. National Anthems are often played when service members die or when a country is in morning. I will let you know if I notice I am seeing people who have passed on in my dreams.
Is there a similar message/theme as to how you are interacting with them in your dreams?
They are standing about 12 feet away from me when I see them. They smile and that's about it, no conversation. One night I saw an Aunt that I've never dreamed about. It prompted me to visit her husband, my Uncle, that I've not seen in a while.  I'm happy I went visit with him, he is 86 and looking frail.
I did have an odd dream experience of my mother who died in October 2016. I have felt her presence at times, but have not dreamed about her before. In the dream, my mother and sisters were in the house, I could hear them talking, and I needed to get up and make coffee. It was Valentines Day, and I needed to get Mom a Valentines Day card. When I woke, I was a little surprised, because it felt like she was alive, and that they were really in the house. (My mother loved Valentines Day, and would get everyone cards.) Anyway, about a week later, when the real Valentines Day arrived, I felt a heaviness in my heart. By late afternoon, I went to the drugstore to get a supplement, because I was so physically uncomfortable. In the drugstore, I saw people buying flowers and cards, so I thought, why not? I bought my deceased mother a Valentines Day card and a dozen roses. As I left the store, I noticed the heaviness in my heart had lifted and I felt happy and so much better. Pretty weird, I know! But I also "know" that she received the gift. As Robert Moss would say, I honored the dream.
That Was Beautiful Meat!
I am so thankful you shared and love the fact you honored your mom.
(02-25-2019, 04:32 PM)Maat Wrote: I did have an odd dream experience of my mother who died in October 2016.  I have felt her presence at times, but have not dreamed about her before.  In the dream, my mother and sisters were in the house, I could hear them talking, and I needed to get up and make coffee.  It was Valentines Day, and I needed to get Mom a Valentines Day card.  When I woke, I was a little surprised, because it felt like she was alive, and that they were really in the house.  (My mother loved Valentines Day, and would get everyone cards.)  Anyway, about a week later, when the real Valentines Day arrived, I felt a heaviness in my heart.  By late afternoon, I went to the drugstore to get a supplement, because I was so physically uncomfortable.  In the drugstore, I saw people buying flowers and cards, so I thought, why not?  I bought my deceased mother a Valentines Day card and a dozen roses.  As I left the store, I noticed the heaviness in my heart had lifted and I felt happy and so much better.  Pretty weird, I know!  But I also "know" that she received the gift.  As Robert Moss would say, I honored the dream.
Thanks for sharing, Mast. That was so good what you did.