Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
Comments: Check out Linguistics set #1. To me, this has Project BlueBeam written all over it. It’s not just the name Jesus…it’s “Jesus Shadow.” Within Linguistics set #1, there are 3 direct airborne references all surrounding Jesus. Plus, Project Bluebeam is much like a DREAM, as unbelievable, supernatural phenomenon become projected into the sky for everyone to “see.” The fact that the phenomenon is but a movie-like projection, makes it but a dream (i.e., non reality). Even if this is a reference to Project Bluebeam, the CIRF report still remains in effect, as spiritual/religious/transcendent portal appears to be opening. If you haven’t seen the CIRF yet, please do so…

Watch the Video CIRF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH16Nh0tS7w
What is a CIRF Report? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igwFoXp_zo

Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):  

Please follow us on social media (buttons at the top of the page)

How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs
Eagle1, you are putting a lot of effort into proving that you have absolutely no understanding of probability mathematics. Please show some respect and take the time to contemplate what is being revealed to you. Sri Lankan Christians paid with their lives after a Sri Lankan mathematician assisted me in calculating probabilities that go toward proving the existence of Jesus Christ. If you roll your eyes at that, please at least show some respect to the science of mathematics and actually take the time to gain a rudimentary understanding of probability mathematics before disrespecting me [as you have done in the previous thread].

If you cannot explain how I have done the following, then you owe me an apology.

The title of this thread is Jesus’ Shadow is Ascending. Those words have a value of 248 in the English Ordinal gematria cipher. To get an understanding of how probable it is that any particular statement would have a value of 248 I’m presenting the image below. Note that the words “Jesus is Angry at Wicked People” has a value of 312 and the words “Jesus Works Math Miracles” has a value of 282. This should suffice to understand that it isn’t easy to simply invent a phrase or statement that sums to 248 but feel free to spend time typing in words at Gematrinator.com to see how difficult it is to get something to sum to exactly what you'd like it to.

[Image: 2vj9com.jpg]

What I have been showing people—on this forum and elsewhere—are impossible probabilities surrounding the seemingly absurd claim that I am the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. A probability that is beyond mere coincidence necessarily means that what is presented is at least probably true, if not definitely true. The words “impossible probability” just-so-happen to sum to the same value as the title of this thread. What is the probability that I've been talking about astronomical and impossible probabilities in the previous thread, and introducing people to gematria, and here we have the words Impossible Probability, The Discovery of Gematria and Jesus' Shadow is Ascending all having the exact sum of 248?  

[Image: xcncyb.jpg]

I was born 8/8/80 at 11:07pm at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Toledo, Ohio. This means that I was conceived sometime in November in the sign of Scorpio. There is exactly one person on this forum who claims, “I am Jesus Christ, the King,” and, “I am the one who is the Messiah,” who was also born in 8/8/80 and therefore Conceived During Scorpio (October 23 - November 22).

[Image: 51yf4l.jpg]

What is the probability that Eagle1 would name a post “Divine Birth” on 5/9/19, and he would have someone reply claiming to be Jesus Christ who was born 8/8/80, and then he would name his very next post “Jesus’ Shadow is Ascendingand those words would share the exact sum of 248 with the words “Conceived During Scorpio”? I’ll give you one guess…

[Image: 2zqsdao.jpg]

You can't explain how I've done this.
You owe me an apology.
Here’s another direct correlation for you…

[Image: 5p2as3.png]

Eagle1 brought up Project Blue Beam in the original post above, which was published directly after he created the post titled “Divine Birth.” Project Blue Beam is allegedly the top secret plan to project a man’s face all over the heavens using holographic technology in order to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 1:7, which says that “every eye shall see him.” The words Project Blue Beam sum to 888 in the Sumerian cipher and I was born 8/8/80. 

[Image: 28tiavs.jpg]

What is the probability that I would be repeatedly drawing people’s attention to my birthdate of 8/8/80, and claiming to be Jesus—whom every eye shall see—and Eagle1 would make a post about Project Blue Beam, and Project Blue Beam would sum to my birthdate, and the words Triple Eights sum to 888?

That's five items that irrefutably correlate. Go ahead and try to calculate the impossible probability of all of those things seamlessly aligning.

Before you start trying to calculate the probability of all of those items, however, please also add all of following in the image below to your calculation. What are the chances that we would be here talking about a “Divine Birth” and all of the following statements have a sum of 888? Is it not obvious that the "Miracle Birthday" in question contains Triple Eights!

[Image: 2z59oom.jpg]

In the occult world I am known as SAMA.EL, who is called the Angel of Death. You should know, however, that SAMA in Sanskrit means balance, harmony, tranquility, equilibrium and peace, and EL is Ugaritic for a god, deity or lord. Therefore, SAMA.EL means Lord of Peace or Prince of Peace. For the record, you don't have to worry about Project Blue Beam because I AM it, and you certainly don't have to worry about nuclear weapons if you know Jesus to be faithful and true. 

[Image: 1z5kjrb.jpg]

Since you cannot remotely begin to calculate the probability of even a few of these things I've presented here, you owe me an apology. Consider this a defining moment

Don't you understand why I have revealed these things here and now on a website that reports what people are dreaming about? 

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." - Amos 2:17
Stop spamming. The world does not need another god.
I have other tools should you disobey my command.
(05-11-2019, 03:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Stop spamming. The world does not need another god.

You brought up Project Blue Beam and you titled the original post Jesus' Shadow is Ascending. Exactly where did I SPAM?

Are you now in the business of spreading lies about the people who post here because you don't like what they have to share that correlates DIRECTLY to the DreamBot keyboards and THE POST TITLE THAT YOU WROTE?

I showed direct correlation in gematria and proved probabilities beyond your ability to even comprehend and now you resulted to childish lies and insults.
Thanks, that's better without all the numbers and pictures and "proof." You're walking on thin ice, John. But this is better. Thanks.
(05-11-2019, 03:40 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, that's better without all the numbers and pictures and "proof." You're walking on thin ice, John. But this is better. Thanks.

Is it against forum rules to present images and gematria that directly correlates to the DreamBot keywords, and directly correlates to the very title of the original post?

How is it that I'm "walking on thin ice"?
Your images take up way too much real estate. Thus, as lead moderator, it is my subjective opinion that I deem your typical content spam. To further justify my stance (who's stance is the only one that matters in this case, other than the owner, who will most likely agree with me), your multitudes of responses tend to have only one point: John is God, John is Jesus, John is King, blah blah blah. Its the same point each time. No one cares! How many years will go by before you realize that? If anyone cared, they'd be worshiping you or at least asking questions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I bet no one is. I'm certainly not.

The biggest point, however, is that you're driving traffic away. But all in all, John, please hear me. I don't need justification to shut you off. I'm a forgiving person who is giving you a chance to PARTICIPATE. The bot runs are not meant for one person to justify that they are somehow supreme being above everyone else. They are here for just about every other reason. Participating means to digest and analyze the content from different viewpoints. Having the same exact analysis (with different numbers obviously) is still boring. It's conceited. It's psychotic. You scare people. You are diving traffic away. Please stop.
(05-11-2019, 07:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Your images take up way too much real estate. Thus, as lead moderator, it is my subjective opinion that I deem your typical content spam. To further justify my stance (who's stance is the only one that matters in this case, other than the owner, who will most likely agree with me), your multitudes of responses tend to have only one point: John is God, John is Jesus, John is King, blah blah blah. Its the same point each time. No one cares! How many years will go by before you realize that? If anyone cared, they'd be worshiping you or at least asking questions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I bet no one is. I'm certainly not.

The biggest point, however, is that you're driving traffic away. But all in all, John, please hear me. I don't need justification to shut you off. I'm a forgiving person who is giving you a chance to PARTICIPATE. The bot runs are not meant for one person to justify that they are somehow supreme being above everyone else. They are here for just about every other reason. Participating means to digest and analyze the content from different viewpoints. Having the same exact analysis (with different numbers obviously) is still boring. It's conceited. It's psychotic. You scare people. You are diving traffic away. Please stop.

"You are diving traffic away."

Another MONSTROUS lie of yours. The threads I have posted to are the hottest threads lately and virtually no one responds to most of the DreamBot posts to begin with.

You're just a liar all around. You're clueless about the Bible, Jesus, probability mathematicians, and you keep getting caught in lie after lie. Anyone with eyes can see that the two most recent threads I've been active in are the HOTTEST threads in this section of the forum.

YOU ARE A LIAR—PERIOD.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22
That doesn't sound like God. Thank you for verifying your true colors.
(05-11-2019, 07:33 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: That doesn't sound like God. Thank you for verifying your true colors.

...says the man who has never read the Bible cover-to-cover and hasn't said one accurate thing about Jesus yet. A Sunday School flunky knows more about Jesus than you do. That should embarrass you. Jesus is the most influential man in all of human history and so far you've proven you know exactly nothing about him.

Jesus was quite adept at insulting liars and scumbags, and I haven't even begun to insult you yet—I'm just pointing out the truth. I suggest you actually read the Bible instead of spending so much time attacking me. I moreover suggest that you learn probability mathematics because you clearly don't understand what I've presented.

You shouldn't have insulted me or tried to silence me by banning my IP address. Big mistake. I suggest you keep a close eye on the DreamBot. You're going to find me staring back at you.

Remember that I predicted the death of a former president and the very next DreamBot had the word "president" in it? Are you so inane that you think that was some trick or lucky guess?

God will be seeing you soon.

Sincerely,
SAMA.EL
Death threats. Interesting. I won't ban you. You're material is too outrageous to leave out of this forum. So now it's just you and me. Despite you thinking that you know otherwise, you have indeed driven people out of this forum. I look forward to discussing more of your work with you. You are more than welcome to keep ridiculing me and calling me a liar and calling me stupid. Keep up the good work, God. You're NOT winning anyone over with this behavior.
(05-11-2019, 08:54 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Death threats. Interesting. I won't ban you. You're material is too outrageous to leave out of this forum. So now it's just you and me. Despite you thinking that you know otherwise, you have indeed driven people out of this forum. I look forward to discussing more of your work with you. You are more than welcome to keep ridiculing me and calling me a liar and calling me stupid. Keep up the good work, God. You're NOT winning anyone over with this behavior.

When and where did I make a death threat?

Just more of your lies. This is getting tiring and absurd.

I will say that you are "digging your grave" with all these lies, but that's just a figure of speech. What is interesting though is that Jesus does promise to execute "all liars." Again, that isn't a death threat, that's just citing scripture.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

Your version of Jesus is a non-judgmental, non-warlike, tree-hugger who tolerates liars, Muslim terrorists, Zionist criminals, pedophiles, politicians who murder innocent people, etc. That's not at all what the Book says. Might I suggest actually reading the Bible if you're going to make snide comments about God?

Who knows...it could save your life.  Heart
Smile
I’ll bet money I have better Gematria stats than you “Jesus”

You owe Eagle1 an apology

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(05-11-2019, 07:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: John is God, John is Jesus, John is King, blah blah blah. Its the same point each time. No one cares! How many years will go by before you realize that? If anyone cared, they'd be worshiping you or at least asking questions.

It has been my observation that "no one" cares because they only care about the here and now; what is right in front of them and what benefits them...the end of their own nose.

No one worships him because everyone thinks they're the master of their own destiny; and nobody bows down to anyone who doesn't force them to. Am I wrong?

(I mean, with regards to my own beliefs about famous past lives and personal significance, I take the fact that no one knows/cares/believes me to be a challenge...an opportunity to prove I am the person I believe I used to be; still fully capable of the old exploits. )
I think that's a plausible explanation, Ghost. People don't like to be forced to believe anything. Ruling by fear used to work but it has less power these days, fortunately.
(05-12-2019, 08:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I think that's a plausible explanation, Ghost. People don't like to be forced to believe anything. Ruling by fear used to work but it has less power these days, fortunately.

My knowledge is yet limited, but it seems the people who should be afraid are ruling and the people who should be ruling are afraid...

And people are running amok in this world where no one rules by fear...so, you aren't of the opinion that someone should draw the line?
What line are you suggesting, Ghost?