Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/23/15 Master of the Obvious
Alrighty then. A dud last night at the Oscars and a dud here this morning (only in terms of surge levels). Strangely, we got a full, healthy run today, so I know it’s not the technology, but these dream movements are absolutely dismal. But that doesn’t mean the words and phrases are duds, but some of the resulting linguistics groups aren’t predictive per se, but rather simple statements (from the master of obvious).

Group 1: Hospital rarely clarity fear (DUH, but may this have to do with Obamacare?)
Group 2: Fear basketball drop Jake Barry
Group 3: Barry invasion identity (bleachers introduced visual)
Group 4: I’m thinking that we expect another trapped crew somewhere.
Group 5: Appears to be about gangs and/or guns.

There is a WHOLE lot more in this run, especially when we read just two-word phrases, but in my limited time today, I really need to go over to the dream thread and input my latest dream…..yellow alien spheres.

UP Words:     picnic low hospital rarely clarity fear basketball drop jake barry invasion identity bleachers introduced visual snippet spoiler luck glance grain trusted tonight trapped changing experiment analytics magic struggling junk david heck sleep skinny

passed 2014 loved world writing now around beautiful men excited pack wow question void guide power storm snake cut holding french image hours had wed expected river were mission inner courtesy days
thats super interesting, if we take barry as barak, which he apparently went by most of his life
barry invasion identity

Don't be alarmed but…
passed 2014 loved world, who is that speaking to us i wonder

Well I just asked my sick son if he wanted to go out for a bit, and he doesn't really know numbers and his answer, No, I want to stay here for a hundred years!, so we are seriously all ok for a bit I think….heheheh. He maybe his granny, who lived till 102.

Is this you Eagle1?
guide power storm
Yah, the DOWN words are interesting today.

power storm snake cut holding french image hours

Considering the mall threat, another terrorist standoff in France?

rarely clarity fear basketball drop jake barry invasion identity bleachers introduced visual snippet spoiler luck glance

Rare clarity in a game made up of two teams (basketball). Here we are looking at a 'basketball drop' between Jake and Barry. The identity of a behind the scenes (bleachers) invasion introduced by way of a lucky video snippet, which is the spoiler. We kinda know who Barry is. Who is Jake? Does this have something to do with sniping? (American Sniper movie star Jake McDorman)

'American Sniper' Trial: Jury to Hear Closing Statements on Chris Kyle's Killing
NBCNews.com-3 hours ago
As Bradley Cooper and Clint Eastwood hit the red carpet for "American Sniper" on Sunday, the murder trial exploring the dark real-life ...
Texas trial for alleged 'American Sniper' shooter halted due to ice ...
St. Catharines Standard-5 minutes ago
Ah, American Sniper Jake would definitely have a potential conflict with Barry. Great call, Sherriann!

G: I don't consider myself a storm, but won't rule it out Smile
(02-23-2015, 10:02 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah, American Sniper Jake would definitely have a potential conflict with Barry. Great call, Sherriann!

G: I don't consider myself a storm, but won't rule it out Smile

Ah go on, theres a storm in there somewhere, hehehe, no i was talking of your environment over the last few days
Now I understand! Wow, this confirms it....we were indeed guided by those storms, eh? This lingo makes the past two runs even that more important.
Well, I think somebody "dropped the ball" on either a hospital/healthcare issue ( hospitals do this all the time) or regarding the upcoming Iraq invasion.
Well, "barry"-in-chief sure does love "basketball." Is this what the bot run section is pointing to? Or, I should say "who...."

"bleachers" is still being dreamed. Are these the bleachers that folks sit on while watching "basketball?"
Yeah, "fear basketball drop" is in every player of the game, but what's the headline?

I don't like Group 3 one dang bit. It sounds so familiar in-light of what's happening in our nation and this "fundamental transformation," plus folks close to me have dreamed of a coming invasion, plus others of dreams I've found online.

Oh, the grain is trusted---GMO not suspected? good Wink

Ooh, Group 5, is "pack" like a rat-pack of hollywood or "basketball" fanatics that are a close click of friends??
BO, when in high school at Punahou was in a "rat pack" of guys.

In the loser section, I hope that "snake cut" go together and that someone will cut the head off of a snake, be it literally or figuratively.

Near-bottom of the "UP" words, isn't "David" already in the names list? gotta peek, but I think so.
Then, time to read this thread, what all is in this bot run?

"included upwards flower david bug eric convinced" with today's "struggling junk david heck sleep skinny" what's maybe found in here?

Jake could be reporter Jake Tapper that, for MSM and it's subversion, he supposedly gives Barry a hard time in some of his reporting. Yeah right, but his name is Jake. Maybe they are going to have a beer-summit at the big house and play basketball, LOL. Yes, actually that may be the headline with the intellectual and moral void in this current admin. Beer summits are newsworthy with them cuz they take the things seriously, ahem.

(02-23-2015, 10:15 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Now I understand! Wow, this confirms it....we were indeed guided by those storms, eh? This lingo makes the past two runs even that more important.

Maybe this is already in your thinking as master of the obvious, but I see the "power-storm " word  inclusion as the results of the "Pandora" ice storm across the south and northeast this past week where folks lost power for several days due to ice and snow storms and several states declared states of emergency. I see the "guide "as the never ending weather channel weather maps showing us where the storms were heading and who would be affected.
Nice Sam!
I would also like to comment on "picnic low". No kidding! Even here in Arizona today it rained. Low odds of having a picnic anywhere in this country right now.
(02-23-2015, 09:10 PM)Sam Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 10:15 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Now I understand! Wow, this confirms it....we were indeed guided by those storms, eh? This lingo makes the past two runs even that more important.

Maybe this is already in your thinking as master of the obvious, but I see the "power-storm " word  inclusion as the results of the "Pandora" ice storm across the south and northeast this past week where folks lost power for several days due to ice and snow storms and several states declared states of emergency. I see the "guide "as the never ending weather channel weather maps showing us where the storms were heading and who would be affected.
(02-23-2015, 01:02 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well, I think somebody "dropped the ball" on either a hospital/healthcare issue ( hospitals do this all the time) or regarding the upcoming Iraq invasion.

The VA secretary has some 'splainin' to do, which could be considered "dropping the ball": http://news.yahoo.com/VA secretary apologizes for misstating military record
luck glance grain trusted tonight trapped

Great Village farm worker almost buried alive in grain elevator
Nova Scotia man managed to call for help with cellphone before grain reached his chin
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scoti...-1.2969038

Canadian news is making its way into the Bot runs. Are more Canadians reporting dreams these days? Hmmm...
So therefore, this worker must have been experimenting with something new. (Changing Experiment comes right after the lingo). I wonder what he tried and whether it might have something to do with the new grains we saw in the other run.

Great find, Sherriann.
Good question. Or, is the collective consciousness displaying more of a solidarity than we we were aware of, 'tween your nation and ours? I dunno but I like the thought. It's a warm/fuzzy thing. Wink

(02-24-2015, 10:48 PM)Sherriann Wrote: luck glance grain trusted tonight trapped

Great Village farm worker almost buried alive in grain elevator
Nova Scotia man managed to call for help with cellphone before grain reached his chin
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scoti...-1.2969038

Canadian news is making its way into the Bot runs. Are more Canadians reporting dreams these days? Hmmm...
Bingo. "Drop Jake" is fulfilled. We established that Jake represented the American Sniper, and now the actual American Sniper is headline news:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...AL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-02-24-22-22-14
(02-24-2015, 11:03 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: So therefore, this worker must have been experimenting with something new. (Changing Experiment comes right after the lingo). I wonder what he tried and whether it might have something to do with the new grains we saw in the other run.

Great find, Sherriann.

Yah. Experimenting with how to die. Grain, especially wheat, can be like quicksand. Must have been a newbie worker. I shudder to think what else could have happened. Augers and chainsaws give me anxiety attacks. *L*

Ex-farm girl, Sherriann
(03-24-2015, 10:51 AM)NADW Wrote: I can not load the photo of this run, but with the down words i wonder if this might not be some how in line with this run?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/24/europe/fra...index.html

Was wondering if this crash was in the linguistics somewhere.
It's very cryptic, but the lingo includes French (it was the French Alps where the plane went down: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/world/....html?_r=0

Lingo: power storm snake cut holding french image hours had wed expected river were mission 

There was no regular storm, so I'm thinking Shadewolf/NADW are right on here "Power Storm Snake" signifies CERN, IMO......and sure enough it's "Holding French Image for Hours" and sure enough, lots of Missions down into that valley, probably where at least one River snakes around the bends.