Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of Snakes, again~
Yesterday morning I awakened from within another snake dream. (Had one a month? ago or so)

I was inside a home, mine or our kids' and I saw a snake raised up with part of a table cloth in its mouth. I said or thought to myself "stupid snake!"
Then said to my kids, "anyone a good aim?" But immediately we were out in the yard and saw another snake.
I said to them a moment before awakening, "I don't know why but I wish Mama was here." (My mama died 18 yrs. ago.)

IMO snake dreams are personal warnings of danger around us or aimed at us in some way. But, I still wanted to post this in case others are dreaming of snakes currently, or do tonight.
For me, it's cats....
Kundalini
Cool! when you dream of cats you know you're being warned/cautioned?

(03-11-2015, 02:20 PM)Sherriann Wrote: For me, it's cats....
So, maybe we have an Isis tie in or a God/ Goddess (king/ queen) tie in with snakes.
http://www.ancient-symbols.com/symbols-d...raeus.html
Of note in the article, Goddess Isis was said to have created the first snake.
I had to quickly wiki "Kundalini." Had never heard of this before. In my belief system, snakes always represent evil. Hmmm...this sounds interesting but that it's "coiled up" below and is said to rise did not give me a good vibe. So....Kundalini is a bad? or good thing in our beliefs?

(03-11-2015, 02:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Kundalini
(03-11-2015, 06:19 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: So, maybe we have an Isis tie in or a God/ Goddess (king/ queen) tie in with snakes.

Alright! Wink You have substantiated what I've been thinking/feeling all along. 'Snake' in the Bots refers to ISIS. There is a connection....
Back when, just before ISIS came onto the stage, I dreamed of a spider waking up in a nearly empty jar of Cheeze Whiz.
So I'm always watching for that word, too. *L*
Isis/Isil sure are snakes! Good to learn the connection with that goddess and snakes.

(03-11-2015, 06:19 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: So, maybe we have an Isis tie in or a God/ Goddess (king/ queen) tie in with snakes.

LOL the Cheez Whiz!

I don't even get spiders "in" dreams, but I get a "dream" that's only moments long, or is that a sleeping-vision?? of a spider hanging above the bed, on the curtains, the wall or whatever. Happened thirty or more times, didn't for awhile then a couple of weeks ago I saw one, got up to potty and turned on light, then remembered that of course it was another mini-dream of one.
I don't know why. I assume it's just the dark side messing with me.

(03-11-2015, 06:41 PM)Sherriann Wrote:

Alright!  Wink  You have substantiated what I've been thinking/feeling all along. 'Snake' in the Bots refers to ISIS. There is a connection....
Back when, just before ISIS came onto the stage, I dreamed of a spider waking up in a nearly empty jar of Cheeze Whiz.
So I'm always watching for that word, too. *L*
I still contend that if snake = ISIS, there is dual meaning here.

Bad snake = ISIS (the fake mercenaries with black hoods)
Good snake = Egyptian Isis (perhaps even SISI) = the much bigger ISIS meme going on in this world as we speak. I truly believe the lower masculine ISIS was created primarily to mask the bigger goddess meme. A lame attempt at stopping an almost guaranteed cycle from shifting. Will it work? Absolutely not.
(03-11-2015, 06:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: I had to quickly wiki "Kundalini." Had never heard of this before. In my belief system, snakes always represent evil. Hmmm...this sounds interesting but that it's "coiled up" below and is said to rise did not give me a good vibe. So....Kundalini is a bad? or good thing in our beliefs?

(03-11-2015, 02:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Kundalini

Kundalini isn't bad or good. It just is...but it can knock your socks off(figuratively, although I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was literal. Big Grin ). If you're not ready for what I call "the kundalini running", you might think it a less than optimal experience. There are plenty of people out there that do. First time I got hit with kundalini, I darned near fell out of my chair. It was nothing like I thought it would be and way more than I imagined it would be. Now, when it hits, I'm never expecting it but it lets me know heavy duty energy is moving through me. So I just sit back, enjoy the ride, and see where it takes me.

If you perceive snakes as a warning in your own personal dream dictionary, than that's what they are for you. I'm curious if you noticed what kind of snake it was. The snake with the table cloth in its mouth is interesting, too. That's definitely a message of some sort. What was your first impression when you saw that?
I was totally at-peace in this dream which was a great message to me. I thought or said aloud "stupid snake!" when I saw it straight-up with table cloth in the mouth.

Yes, they are definitely warning dreams, the few I've had...can't recall more than four in my life. They come to alter my actions in life, and in hindsight have shown me they are warnings.

Well, I'll say it this way, then. Yoga as mere exercise is something I committedly did in the past, but as a belief-system, no thanks because nothing is welcome inside me that's described as "coiled up" and then will rise up the spine. Sounds grotesque/evil.

However, with us all here having various belief systems, apparently we are talking of the same things but with our own systems' labels attached to them. This is way-cool. I've had a few supernatural experiences when praying/meditating and I don't doubt those of other beliefs have had, also.

(03-12-2015, 02:18 AM)DLP Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 06:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: I had to quickly wiki "Kundalini." Had never heard of this before. In my belief system, snakes always represent evil. Hmmm...this sounds interesting but that it's "coiled up" below and is said to rise did not give me a good vibe. So....Kundalini is a bad? or good thing in our beliefs?

Kundalini isn't bad or good. It just is...but it can knock your socks off(figuratively, although I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was literal.  Big Grin ). If you're not ready for what I call "the kundalini running", you might think it a less than optimal experience. There are plenty of people out there that do. First time I got hit with kundalini, I darned near fell out of my chair. It was nothing like I thought it would be and way more than I imagined it would be. Now, when it hits, I'm never expecting it but it lets me know heavy duty energy is moving through me. So I just sit back, enjoy the ride, and see where it takes me.

If you perceive snakes as a warning in your own personal dream dictionary, than that's what they are for you. I'm curious if you noticed what kind of snake it was. The snake with the table cloth in its mouth is interesting, too. That's definitely a message of some sort. What was your first impression when you saw that?