Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Back to the Future
Star 
Wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to post this but since the event is over with, mostly, here it is.....

The night before Eagle 1 posted this http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=848, he was in my dream. This isn't the first time (it's the 3rd time) this has happened before something went seriously (seriously being a matter of opinion) wrong with his computer or in the forum.

He is sitting back, legs extended, relaxed in a chair with arms, his fingers entwined in his lap. He looked a lot like Michael Fox in 'Back to the Future' - jeans, white sneakers, light jacket. This may be because I watched the 1985 'Back to the Future' movie a few nights before. Anyway, I'm standing a ways away in front of him watching opaque 'many shades of grey/black' mist moving and forming shapes around him and trying to warn him of 'something' coming to get him/that will affect him but he just sits there looking at me with a blank look on his face as if I don't exist. I was feeling exasperated that he wasn't listening to me or making a move to protect himself.  Cool

I'm just glad it was nothing more than gremlins in his computer......
(03-28-2015, 09:31 AM)aneunayme Wrote: he is under demonic attack because of his work on the website. we collectively are on the verge of uncovering something huge here, and evil doesn't want it exposed.

I am suspecting that to be so. Just didn't want to say it..... Sad
(03-28-2015, 09:46 AM)aneunayme Wrote: sorry

No problem.
Climbing my way back from the precipice. Funny how many times I have to restart the computer to get all the Win7 updates. I've dowloaded a new program to manage my backups. I only lost roughly half my stuff since the other half was on "the cloud." Strangely, all my backup up software somehow evaporated from the cloud, so I had to search and download every last one of them....painful.

HA! white sneakers and jeans...nope, but everything else was EXTREMELY accurate, including leaning back, legs extended on a red cushion trunk with hands intertwined. I knew the mountain that was ahead of me, but just didn't know whether hardware was affected. I've had hardware broken before from malware but this appears to be just fine.

The good news is that I LOVE having all these new browsers. Firefox is great for secure browsing, but I've got it loaded down with so many safeguards that it becomes so dang slow. So now I can do general surfing on FF, and then I've got other browsers for specific purposes (i.e., Opera for just school stuff and Chrome for just FTP type file applications and IE for our cool bot runs).

oop....looks like another update is ready, got to shut down again Smile 
(03-28-2015, 09:31 AM)aneunayme Wrote: he is under demonic attack because of his work on the website. we collectively are on the verge of uncovering something huge here, and evil doesn't want it exposed.

Unfortunately, Eagle, you're on the radar now because you've taken what was essentially a nice idea and forged it into an active, functional grouping of gifted people who would not have come together otherwise. You are the cornerstone of this site. If "they" can take you out(figuratively speaking) by screwing with your ability to run this site, well, it would be the equivalent of two birds with one stone. Not only would you be marginalized, so would everyone else. Win/win in their eyes and very little effort expended.

You've had the first shot across your bow and you'll be watched to see how you respond. If you were to run and hide, you wouldn't be considered a threat, dismissed, and life would go on uninterrupted. Since I can't imagine you running and hiding, expect your dreamtimes to become very, very interesting while you are scoped out by various agents.

As for whether or not they're "evil", that's a label and labels are subjective, depending on the definition of the person doing the labeling. As long as we label them "evil", we're coming from a place of fear and that gives them an advantage. Respect them, because they are powerful, but don't fear them. Don't give them that advantage.
Thanks, DLP. I very much respect your opinions here. I actually like the "attention" I'm getting in this other realm. And much like emotional energy, this attention is also energy that can be transformed. I actually invite attacks because I can use that energy to forge new creations. This is actually running parallel with our new site, at least from what I can tell. Two steps forward and one step back. If I capture the energy right, I can change it into 10 steps forward and one step back, and possibly even 100 steps forward....etc. etc. 
(03-29-2015, 12:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, DLP. I very much respect your opinions here. I actually like the "attention" I'm getting in this other realm. And much like emotional energy, this attention is also energy that can be transformed. I actually invite attacks because I can use that energy to forge new creations. This is actually running parallel with our new site, at least from what I can tell. Two steps forward and one step back. If I capture the energy right, I can change it into 10 steps forward and one step back, and possibly even 100 steps forward....etc. etc. 

As long as you stay out of fear and remember there's always an exit, you just have to find it, you should do fine. If things get rough, remember that you can always call for help.

A thought: You may want to note where the mirrors or shiny surfaces are when you're working. If there are any within your line of sight, cover 'em up in some way.
Ok, I must ask, are mirrors a conductor of some sort? A portal or something? I would like to learn why covering is important for Eagle because I know in Feng Shui you are supposed to cover mirrors in your bedroom if they face you as it brings the wrong energy, water, into the room when you need to have a restful sleep. Water is associated with sorrow.
(03-30-2015, 10:36 PM)DLP Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, DLP. I very much respect your opinions here. I actually like the "attention" I'm getting in this other realm. And much like emotional energy, this attention is also energy that can be transformed. I actually invite attacks because I can use that energy to forge new creations. This is actually running parallel with our new site, at least from what I can tell. Two steps forward and one step back. If I capture the energy right, I can change it into 10 steps forward and one step back, and possibly even 100 steps forward....etc. etc. 

As long as you stay out of fear and remember there's always an exit, you just have to find it, you should do fine. If things get rough, remember that you can always call for help.

A thought: You may want to note where the mirrors or shiny surfaces are when you're working. If there are any within your line of sight, cover 'em up in some way.
Mirrors can be used as listening/viewing devices by those who have the ability to use mirrors in that way. By covering up the mirrors, one is basically blocking the view and the signal. They are also portals and can be used to gain access from other realms and dimensions. I have no idea what resides in those reflective dimensions but I'm not eager to find out, either.

I've had experiences of seeing other faces instead of mine looking back at me or seeing movement within a mirror that didn't reflect any movement in my reality. So if Eagle has attracted attention, there may be monitoring with mirrors. If there is, he might want to either cover the mirror or move to another part of the room that wouldn't be visible from the mirror.

True story: A few years ago, I was at my aunt's house, standing in the bathroom between two mirrors, which created one of those infinite reflections. As I looked at the reflections, I thought how easy it would be to step out of this world and into another world in the mirror. There was an actual pull to do that, almost a compulsion, to just slide into one of those reflections. Creeped me out so much that for the rest of the time I stayed there I made sure the mirror behind me was covered so there were no more infinite reflections. As I related this story to one of my teachers, she said, "What's really creepy is when one of those reflections leans over and waves at you." She wasn't joking.

Once again, I know how crazy this sounds. There are days when I feel that I've moved so far into the land of Woo that I need my own zip code.
Wow! I just learned something new about mirrors. That is creepy, really creepy. Thank you so taking the time to share this with me.