Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/4/15 Dawn of Possession
Welcome to Blood Moon - Eclipse - Easter weekend, and this run is a doozy. We start off with possession....

Isn’t humanity already possessed, or is that just a wild conspiracy theory? The dreambot doesn’t scare me today, even though it says, DAWN of POSSESSION. Yeah, whatever, bot!

Group 2 makes me think that real STORMs are coming to the mainstream CHURCH community; maybe that is what was being implied in Group 1.

In Group 3, “STRAIGHT JOE” sounds like Biden, because he tends to not mince his words. He’s well know for being too straight of a talker. Okay, so what kind of story includes Biden, POT, HITS, and ESPECIALLY HENRY? More from the Epstein saga? Oh this is getting good!

Group 4 might look like a bunch of random words, but it might actually be a decent metaphor. Here’s my take. We’ll be CRYING SHORTLY, but in that travesty is an OPPORTUNITY, and it only lasts a few HOURS. In the month of PISCES, there will be FIRE and brimstone.

The month of Pisces just passed, so we’re looking at Feb 19 through March 20th of 2016, and the source of the fire and brimstone is unknown.

How’s all that sound? And with that, I have been notified of yet another “Barry”-Care victim. I shall help them navigate the choppy waters of the medical prison we all live in.

[Image: 20150404%20dawn%20possession.jpg]

UP Words:     dawn possession days arch glad induced sneaking view draw storm church sandwich spotted fri stranger enjoy hole target shoulder loads pouring pattern shoes straight joe cousin conversation pot constant adult realistic hits especially

DOWN Words:   creature dry tar around crying shortly opportunity hours fish indeed fire swim feelings ship thanks energy dreamer birth mirror long candy dream ghosts class beach bear explain exciting tank dare wow blank march wonderful lucid
Wink 
I WISH I HAD A DIFFERENT COMPUTER!
I CANT PRINT LINK. SO SORRY
ROBERT SCHULLER just died = CHURCH
I will post on Tue.
go see JOE & HENRY in bot = JEANNE & HAROLD (offspring)
Stay grounded. Stay classy.
MisFit Observer
Rainbow 
church? Must this be a structure? or can it be (symbolically) a belief system?
Let me take this opportunity to wish all of you happy Easter! On to the relevant post

If so, this 'church' is crying. In order to VIEW this SEATED phenomena, one has to be on a boat (SHIP) or BEACH.

It appears to be not only crying with its eyes closed (not to see?) but has been 'fixed' over the decades-
three times (power of those 3's again)
to  open the eyes !
And they SHUT each time the crying starts and usually after a great tragedy. However, according to this
most recent prophecy there is hope about hope.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citize...04440.html
Henry's hanging in there, having been in a run a very few days ago.

I'll go add Joe to the names list if he's not already there and give Henry another mention.
I'm stopping cuz I can't enjoy this bot run as am glancing carelessly.

Oh heck, I couldn't resist reading the Word Wizard, our dynomite Eagle1! A storm coming to the church community? well, there's literally a holocaust on Christians in other parts of the world. Maybe Isis/Isil, fake CIA as it is, they're tormenting Christians so maybe attacks on churches before malls or something horrid.
(04-04-2015, 09:58 PM)MisfitObserver Wrote: I WISH I HAD A DIFFERENT COMPUTER!
I CANT PRINT LINK. SO SORRY
ROBERT SCHULLER just died = CHURCH
I will post on Tue.
go see JOE & HENRY in bot = JEANNE & HAROLD (offspring)
Stay grounded. Stay classy.
MisFit Observer
dawn possession days arch
The NASA spacecraft DAWN is currently orbiting Ceres and will be in Possession of photos in a few DAYS of Ceres which will appear as a crescent (ARCH).
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-dawn-excell...ceres.html
"Dawn, possession,days, arch" well, Jade Helm?! What did you say "arch" is? Archons? troops? special forces, possibly?