Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
king
in a vision I saw:
the scene was nuclear winter. there was a great king who was master over the whole earth.  he was like a human, but he was sort of shimmery, almost like glass.  he was the most handsome man ever. perfect features.  very strong, but somehow feminine.  when he spoke his words hypnotized people. he called his soldiers to himself.  the soldiers were also sort of human and sort of not.  but they were not like the king. he told them to flush all the people who were left and bring them to him.  some of the people had spirit beings as guardians.  the guardians kept the people hidden from the king.  the guardians also showed the humans knowledge they would need to survive.
Did he seem to be of any particular race? I ask this because I suspect you've just seen the coming Antichrist World leader.
it was like a medium tan color. a color that could be any race. he was very well manicured and had an obvious air of arrogance. but it was the shimmering-ness that you would notice.
Obviously Barry....eh hum! Tongue
(04-17-2015, 04:23 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Obviously Barry....eh hum! Tongue

No. Not Obama. He has a different role to play in what's to come.

As I read this dream, this message came to me:

This "king" will appear human. Very charming, the perfect specimen of humanity. He will have the ability to sway people in a manner that would make Svengali seem a poseur. But he won't be the only one. There are several "antichrists", interchangeable because they wear the same disguise. For those who have eyes to see, he will be a hollow shell, nothing inside the human skin except darkness. For those who have ears to hear, his words will sound as the crashing of cymbals, the breaking of glass, the discordant of a thousand car horns being heard all at once.

Those who will stand against this false king will be few in number but strong in the light. Prepare yourselves for the coming battle. Stand strong, knowing that you are supported in all ways and always.

End of line(That's a little joke I started a while back when I needed a way to know when the communication had ended. It's from the movie "Tron" ).
Nope, I know it's not him. He's not popular enough to be Antichrist! LOL!

Still, thanks. I've met light-skinned from Iran and noticed them from a number of nations that of course had darker skinned natives. Yep, that arrogance of him, and the way he seemed to sparkle? almost, I suspect indicates how he'll be so charismatic and fool all but the very elite.

Very wise post, gal. Yep, we'll be battered and bruised if not be-headed but we'll be fine. *(This beheading mention isn't because of Isis. They are wannabe's of what's coming.)

(04-17-2015, 07:33 PM)DLP Wrote:

No. Not Obama. He has a different role to play in what's to come.

As I read this dream, this message came to me:

This "king" will appear human. Very charming, the perfect specimen of humanity. He will have the ability to sway people in a manner that would make Svengali seem a poseur. But he won't be the only one. There are several "antichrists", interchangeable because they wear the same disguise. For those who have eyes to see, he will be a hollow shell, nothing inside the human skin except darkness. For those who have ears to hear, his words will sound as the crashing of cymbals, the breaking of glass, the discordant of a thousand car horns being heard all at once.

Those who will stand against this false king will be few in number but strong in the light. Prepare yourselves for the coming battle. Stand strong, knowing that you are supported in all ways and always.

End of line(That's a little joke I started a while back when I needed a way to know when the communication had ended. It's from the movie "Tron" ).
usually when I see visions they are straightforward with few if any symbols. this man whoever he is, is coming. the shimmering quality may be my brains way of interpreting his charisma though? but I get the impression he's like glass. I don't really know how he would be like glass though whether that means some people can see through his charade or something?
(04-17-2015, 09:10 PM)still Wrote: usually when I see visions they are straightforward with few if any symbols. this man whoever he is, is coming.  the shimmering quality may be my brains way of interpreting his charisma though?  but I get the impression he's like glass.  I don't really know how he would be like glass though whether that means some people can see through his charade or something?

I Saw this person in 2012 when he first appeared on this world. A friend has Seen him as well. He's been lying low, waiting for his time to step forward.

I suspect the reason you see him as shimmery or like glass is because he's a human shell. The best way to describe him would be a golem. Yet he will appear as human as anyone. He will be beautiful, seeming to be compassionate and empathetic, and people will follow him because he will say what they want to hear. The charisma will be beyond anything anyone has ever seen or experienced before. He will have a following of millions of people.

My friend likens him to the Randall Flagg character in Stephen King's "The Stand" but way more dangerous.

And ISIS is a distraction, the smoke and mirrors provided to keep our attention off what's really going on until it's too late.
Okay, fine. Well, it's definitely a male, right, so it can't be Hillarious Clinton, right? Smile Tongue
lol are we 100% certain she is a she? the king did have a feminine air...

Tongue
Hillary is just someone who has always taken a back seat to others and desperately wants to be in the front seat. While I suspect she would make deals with any devils if doing so could get her what she wants, I don't pay much attention to her. She simply isn't the player she has always envisioned herself to be.

Ours is a patriarchal world so the king will be male. He will, however, identify strongly with the feminine aspect. Heck, he's gonna seem to be perfect, which, IMO, would be a dead giveaway that all is not as it seems. Big Grin
The King doesn't need to be from the U.S.
(04-19-2015, 12:33 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: The King doesn't need to be from the U.S.

And he won't be. Perhaps from Eastern Europe. Not sure on that one, though.
Eagle1 and Still, LOL well, she could go-bruce on us. Just sayin~
lol nanny!

in seriousness though, I agree I think he's in a male body and from an eastern European or mid-eastern area. i just felt that in the experience - when he was issuing the decree to his soldiers he was outside. and i guess it could've been anywhere because there was nothing around him as an indicator of location, just light ash drifting from the air, but i understood that his soldiers were to gather up people from all over the world and i guess i just think of royalty as being from Europe/asia not USA.
I think Middle-Eastern is very likely, too. But since these beheadings started I have allowed myself to ponder if he could be a Radical-islamic that's coming, that would stand-out because he'll be so charismatic. They are so very not-so that it could be a true attention-getter, but no....wouldn't work, would it? Dangit, could bible or anyone's writings give us clues?

Oh, as time passes, yes and likely in other places as well. By the way, I am just sharing my views and am not "needing" you or others to believe same book I do, okay? So please be relaxed, know I'm not interested in others having my same beliefs, etc, nor offended when folks don't.

Bible says that antichrist will be "the" one that brings peace to Israel, but it won't last for more than three approximate years. So, with that actually non-solvable issue, the demands for "land for peace" etc. etc...whomever we witness succeeding, I think it has to be him.

PS, I have wonderful Catholic friends that agreed with me decades ago that the antichrist may be a future pope. He's got the platform of power and wealth, leaders of the globe often meet with him and some are honored to "get an audience" with him. He has therefore great political as well as religious influence and the "seat" and network from which to do almost anything, so...

Evil being so subtly-genius would be stupid to not consider snaking into that position. The suggestion it could be a future pope is no insult to Catholics. Evil uses the best it can get ahold of.

(04-19-2015, 10:21 AM)still Wrote: lol nanny!

in seriousness though, I agree I think he's in a male body and from an eastern European or mid-eastern area.  i just felt that in the experience - when he was issuing the decree to his soldiers he was outside. and i guess it could've been anywhere because there was nothing around him as an indicator of location, just light ash drifting from the air, but i understood that his soldiers were to gather up people from all over the world and i guess i just think of royalty as being from Europe/asia not USA.
i do know Bible prophecy. i have studied a lot about all prophecies since i discovered that things i see come true. i feel the same way, nanny. i don't need anyone to believe what i say or what i believe. i just put my words out there in case someone sees something and it helps someone somewhere and some point in time.
i do think this king matches the prophecies of the "anti-Christ".
Smile
I'm sorry... I'm having issues believing that anyone from the Middle East could become this King you speak of. With the mistrust that has been developed over the years against Muslims, Islamics, and generally anyone from the Middle East, no matter how well spoken, I cannot see anyone from the States, England, or any other "white" European nation following someone like this... At least not willingly.

However, your description of this King seems vaguely familiar. Not sure if it is from a forgotten dream? Or if I read that description somewhere before. Long ago... Just something really familiar about him.
Justin Trudeau !?

(04-17-2015, 02:01 PM)still Wrote: in a vision I saw:
the scene was nuclear winter. there was a great king who was master over the whole earth.  he was like a human, but he was sort of shimmery, almost like glass.  he was the most handsome man ever. perfect features.  very strong, but somehow feminine.  when he spoke his words hypnotized people. he called his soldiers to himself.  the soldiers were also sort of human and sort of not.  but they were not like the king. he told them to flush all the people who were left and bring them to him.  some of the people had spirit beings as guardians.  the guardians kept the people hidden from the king.  the guardians also showed the humans knowledge they would need to survive.
keep in mind a king is not elected but appointed.
The one world order wants a one world government so they can control everyone.
And many of our leaders have doubles... sometimes the original is eliminated (killed) and the duplicate put in their place.
I would not doubt that they would select someone that is charismatic as they would need that so everyone would
go along with it. The elites already control most of the governments thru money and interest. Many of the countries the debts were artificially created. The glass part, could it be that it is extraterrestrial in nature, or maybe they were bred with part of an extraterrestrial, so its half human.
Thank you for posting the dream so when it is reality we will all know.