Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Well....I'm not leaning either way now. Dig this two-or-so minute homemade video of a very-recently closed Walmart in a Jade Helm state, California! She got inside the thing and we get to see it. Why?!

If it's a plumbing issue then why are all things off of shelves, and why?! is shelving used to block most of the view of the store inside?! What are they hiding? No so-called conspiracy-nut thinking needed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qYCEZ0zAWW4
Jade Helm’s Diabolical Intent Worse Than We Feared!

Posted 04/16/2015 9:53 pm by Timothy Tuttle

Well, once all of the national guard troops are in place, and all the Walmarts are shut down, they will implement NASA’s “Project Blue Beam” to either fake an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ, if not both, depending upon the target market. i.e. Muslims and Jews in the Middle East will see an alien invasion, whereas Christians in the U.S. and Europe will see the descent of Jesus.

Read more at http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/opera...we-feared/
***Look at this!*** I am a bit dumbfounded...thought this was goofy conspiracy theory but this is seriously written by folks at this website/forum for a county in Georgia! This is a trip and I've just started reading it. First, I had to check the website and see that it's people seriously talking about the area they live in. Not one-hundred percent convinced yet that these tunnels exist, but dayum I am leaning towards....thinking so.

http://paulding.com/forum/topic/10778-tu...yorkville/

The tunnels are for-real! Wow...Georgia's state Legislature, in 2007 wanted to extend the things to include Atlanta. Also that year their area was given two hours to get to tour the tunnel or tunnels already built in their area. There's tons of links on this. Wowzers....now what runs do we have anything about tunnels, in??

(04-19-2015, 11:24 PM)esholars Wrote: Jade Helm’s Diabolical Intent Worse Than We Feared!

Posted 04/16/2015 9:53 pm by Timothy Tuttle

Well, once all of the national guard troops are in place, and all the Walmarts are shut down, they will implement NASA’s “Project Blue Beam” to either fake an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ, if not both, depending upon the target market. i.e. Muslims and Jews in the Middle East will see an alien invasion, whereas Christians in the U.S. and Europe will see the descent of Jesus.

Read more at http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/opera...we-feared/

Fascinating! how many Walmarts are involved?

http://www.oocities.org/walmarttunnels/
This, with important references to Jade Helm is a lot to read with a ringing phone, and distractions so I've not perused it yet, but man the interesting possibilities that I've found! So, sharing it...and I'll be going back to this one.

Editing this in here..Eagle1, Sir! Seriously, this blog is creeping me out with it's prophetic likelihood. Where are the threads where we talked of July, is that LEO astrological timeframe? we on several threads talked of Jade Helm and where it's likely going....the dollar crashing but a false flag too, or this prophecy doesn't know that yes, what it says will happen but that it will BE a false flag. i'm leaning towards other countries grabbing all they have out of our system and then a false flag being done amidst the geniune financial chaos.

This blog is really, *really hitting home. I'm not drama-queen and got a chill up the 'ole spine. Dead-serious, as the cliche goes. The preacher of Cross and Switchblade movie fame got so specific back in '94 that he said the National Guard won't even be able to quell what's coming after a couple of countries default, and that the run on our banks are going to bring "six months of hell" and they'll have to call out the Army to quell it. Now, when he said this 21 years ago, this Jade Helm exercise was unthinkable, but look! and see what he said in this blog. Thanks~
You'll see...

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.nl/
if Greece was to exit EU on may 9, as supposed by several financial mainstream types ive read recently, how interesting that may 9th happens to be moscows big 70th anniversary of victory day party, to which have been invited the greek president and PM - who also just happen to be working on some possible deal to help salvage Greece after they leave the euro...
Cool to learn this! well, if they exit can this cause their currency to crash, as it's leaning that way anyway? or can it provoke the IMF or some gigantic powerbrokers to facilitate them crashing, or crashing faster than normally would happen? May or June I think this is going-down, if at all so that by July our currency is in the limelight in a horrible way. Well, could be to those awake seeing it, and crash in August or Sept., I suppose.
Argggghhhh,

I can't find my original prediction that connected ISIS to Jade Helm to the Texas/Mexico border, but this story gets us even closer. Oh, the fingerprints of Halliburton.....

http://www.oaoa.com/news/article_88c3172...7851c.html

Can you say False Flag anyone? Odessa is mid/southern Texas, right where I was expecting the staged ISIS attack in that area. Look out.
Isis is 8 miles across border from El Paso.
El Paso is approximately 160mile drive from Odessa. If someone could fly it, oh man much faster but then what's a maybe four hour drive?

I hope one of us can find where you were talking about this! There's a few threads I'd like to find, and I think when things slow down around here maybe I can.

(04-23-2015, 05:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Argggghhhh,

I can't find my original prediction that connected ISIS to Jade Helm to the Texas/Mexico border, but this story gets us even closer. Oh, the fingerprints of Halliburton.....

Can you say False Flag anyone? Odessa is mid/southern Texas, right where I was expecting the staged ISIS attack in that area. Look out.

Eureeka!

I read this wonderful radio dude sometimes, but with so many to follow can't read them all daily, and had missed this one! He covers the Isis/Jade Helm connection AND my hunch that it's a cyber false flag at least in part, that's coming with Jade Helm!

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...-and-isis/

I still haven't found the other threads where we talked of Leo time frame issues, but for now oh well. This long page is worth a read because he covers a lot of likelihoods.

(04-23-2015, 05:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Argggghhhh,

This wise gentleman preacher is right about a lot I hear him say, but nobody's perfect. I sure am doubting myself about a picture in a video....pretty short video.

Will some of you watch this and, like me maybe fast-forward through parts of it to save time, to see the very middle of Jade Helm's insignia? This dude says he increased the pic and played with it and that a shoe, a wooden clog is in the middle of it.

Is that what you see? or even see how he may be seeing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHGwPHg818
This message from the Bastrop County, TX, Office of Emergency Management popped up on my Facebook wall tonight:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1057717190923412&id=193202960708177&fref=nf

Bastrop County is east of Austin.

I'm going to C&P the entire message, in case y'all can't read the link.

Quote:Jade Helm Public Meeting:

Recently representatives of the United State Special Operations Command presented to the Bastrop County Commissioners an overview of a military training called JADE HELM 15 which will be held here between July 15-September 15, 2015.

This training will develop techniques and tactics needed by the military to defend United States interests around the globe. JADE HELM 15, a form of Realistic Military Training (RMT), will coordinate with local law enforcement agencies and local property owners affected by this training exercise.

According to information received by the County, RMT is training conducted outside of federally owned property. The RMT process is designed to ensure proper coordination between Department of Defense representatives and local and regional authorities. The process includes the following measures:

■ Risk Assessment, Medical, and Communications Plans
■ MOU, MOA, and Licensing agreements (training areas, staging areas, role players)
■ Legal Review
■ ID of training, staging areas, role players, airfield, drop zones and landing zones surveys
■ Letters of Invitations obtained from the local officials (Mayor, County Commission)
■ Coordination with local, state and federal law enforcement
■ Public Affairs Review

On Monday, April 27, 2015, at 11:00am, in the Bastrop County Commissioners meeting, representatives from JADE HELM 15 will again present information on this training. We invite citizens to hear this overview and learn more about the exercise. The meeting will be held in the Commissioners Courtroom at 804 Pecan St., 2nd floor, and is open to the public.

What caught my eye was it was called Jade Helm 15.
I was pondering this yesterday. I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15". one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo. the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines. I definitely see the shoe.

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe. I had the dream before I saw that video.
I've seen references to BLM and Bundy re: Jade Helm, too.
Still, I forget with wonderful new folks "who I've said what, to." Wink Are you aware of the meme "modify delete cities 2015?" It's in maybe three runs, I forget but it's Big! This being a shemitah year is another reason this matters, and now with Jade Helm and all that is surfacing about it that's proving to be true.

So, we have OVERLAP with your dreams of '15' and the meme in bot runs. Probably some other dreams too. I hope those folks will post of theirs if so.

(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

I'm going to ask some of our adult kids to analyze the Jade Helm insignia with photoshop or that type of programs, and see if they can see a shoe, too...a wooden clog which we now know was the type of shoe they were forced to wear in Hitler's camps.
Good grief if this is a shoe and the type of shoe in the middle of that thing. I do know "they" play psychopolitical mind games and put secret things right in our faces at times.

(04-23-2015, 10:59 PM)Nanny Wrote: This wise gentleman preacher is right about a lot I hear him say, but nobody's perfect. I sure am doubting myself about a picture in a video....pretty short video.

Will some of you watch this and, like me maybe fast-forward through parts of it to save time, to see the very middle of Jade Helm's insignia? This dude says he increased the pic and played with it and that a shoe, a wooden clog is in the middle of it.

Is that what you see? or even see how he may be seeing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHGwPHg818
(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

I thought of that when I saw the dates of the Jade Helm 15 exercise and the fact it was called Jade Helm 15.

When we lived overseas, I sometimes commented that the numerous exercises would have been a perfect time for an attack because people would have thought it was part of the exercise. Well, those times and every August or the week between Christmas and New Year's when all of Europe seemed to be on holiday.
Thank you! I missed this post earlier today, sorry. I did see what could be a-third of the shoe shape, but dang sure wondered if I was falling for something. glad you saw it. I want to see this thing enlarged again, watch the short video again and see it enlarged from a separate copy, too.

Hitler made his captives wear that same dang shoe, apparently it's true then.

Editing PS, Still, I'm tired today and sure not catching what I should be! YOUR DREAM, the "15" on bottom of a foot, and the wooden clog being tied to Jade Helm 15, this is a trip, a very cool one.

A link to a jpeg of the Jade Helm logo:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/im...2e758b.jpg

If that's an accurate representation, that clog isn't hidden. It's fairly obvious.
Ooohhh yes!~ being the picture was presented in the video, does this makes sense, y'all? That in the video the still picture of Jade Helm the clog doesn't show as well as in this picture.
However, to make sure a butthead didn't slightly enhance this one picture, I'll go look at a few other websites' copy of the thing.
Thanks, DLP!

(04-24-2015, 07:51 PM)DLP Wrote: A link to a jpeg of the Jade Helm logo:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/im...2e758b.jpg

If that's an accurate representation, that clog isn't hidden. It's fairly obvious.

Finally! I see the shoe and it's truly a clog.
I trust this video maker, I really do but had to see it for myself.
So, what a freakin thing to have on there. Now, I want to make sure it's everywhere I see that danged insignia, that they all look the same because this has humongous implications if they're in our faces, doing this. I think they are.
I'm searching various sites and this seems to be the standard logo. Whether or not it's been enhanced or if the sites are merely using the one logo, I don't know.

I'm also reading up on the meaning of the shoe in Masonic lore.

Gotta say that the last few years have been a real education for me. LOL

What makes me twitchy is that motto: "Master the human domain". That doesn't sound the *least* bit threatening, does it? [/eyeroll]
Finally, I'm getting glances of the big picture, off and on for months. Communism and Radical Islam are married whether either wanted it or not, and being used to seat the coming world dictator, it's just that simple and true.

What the communists do and do very well is utilize Psychopolitics. They play mindgames too.

We are a military family, hubby, and two son-in-laws. I asked one daughter just days ago if she thinks that they named this thing to sound like a new, hit computer game. (Most of the military men in any command I've been aquainted with are all gamers. The things are a big deal in our stores on base.) She said yes! "Mastering the Human Domain" is the subtitle of "Jade Helm" and it may even happen that someone's writing a computer game with this name, now.
Drones, too are a lot like playing a computer game, and I shudder to think of the mental/emotional state of the probably young folks that are actually maneuvering those things.

Whomever is master of this JH program is an evil genius. They're gaming all of us. We souls that are awake and tracking this thing.....they're messing with our minds by what's publicly known about this thing.

To have just learned days-ago that Hitler, at least in some of his camps made them wear these wooden, clog shoes and to see what's on that insignia is the most alarming thing I've learned so far.

(04-24-2015, 08:48 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm searching various sites and this seems to be the standard logo. Whether or not it's been enhanced or if the sites are merely using the one logo, I don't know.

I'm also reading up on the meaning of the shoe in Masonic lore.

Gotta say that the last few years have been a real education for me. LOL

What makes me twitchy is that motto: "Master the human domain". That doesn't sound the *least* bit threatening, does it? [/eyeroll]
Okay, who needs the dreambot when you've got CNN, Fox and all the rest of the propaganda scripting everything perfectly for us?

This helps confirm my suspicions and predictions about Jade Helm, "ISIS" (yeah right), the border, and the corrupt-beyond-oblivion FBI playing the role of the fox as they guard the henhouse.

Here ya' go....probably your last warning of the CIA's next false flag. Let me guess....during CANCER, LEO, or GEMINI? It's not a question of if, but when. Actually I think the latest was TAURUS, which goes back to our talented artist who incubated a predictive drawing for us. I haven't gotten approval to share the whole drawing, but you've gotta see this:

[Image: From%20Sally_Just%20the%20bull.JPG]

The drawing itself is huge and intricate. The little baby purple bull was hiding behind some other mysterious symbology. For me, the little bull is a baby, and TAURUS is from Apr 20 to May 20, so I'm thinking the baby aspect means that the event will be early in the TAURUS cycle. Crap, that's like NOW!

Oops, it would probably help to provide the link, the head's up from CNN that false flag is imminent...
"intelligence information that led officials to believe a possible plot could be in the works, the officials said."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/25/us/possibl...index.html

Do you need the translation? Here it is...
When the bombs go off in the intended location, no need to question who it was, because we've already warned you that ISIS is here and imminently preparing to do something. So, just a reminder, when you watch the fake news of the bombs going off, it's really just us (the CIA/FBI) but we're going to blame ISIS. It's a good thing we got all our troops out into the streets for Jade Helm, isn't it?

And THIS is the event that will fulfill Iris' bomb blast dream when the false flag kicks off, you'll see the markets magically descend like a friggin' rock.