Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walmart burn
the walmart sequence is becoming more and more bizarre.
last night I still incubated the same intent "what does walmart have to do with jade helm"
what I saw was a person walking around in an entirely empty walmart. no merchandise and not even any shelves or racks to put merchandise on. the person walked around the empty store with all the lights on and then she felt extreme pain. suddenly I could see through her eyes as she held her hand in front of her face and it was burned black to a char.
People exploring and reporting on the nuances of Jade Helm getting their 'fingers burned".
There is an information war happening....
This store chain is portrayed negatively in every one of your dreams so far, if I'm not mistakened. I think this one is saying that we're "being burnt" by their J.Helm contribution.

I'm hoping you dream of the tunnels that are reality, soon. May be metaphoric or obvious when/if you do.

(04-26-2015, 09:50 AM)still Wrote: the walmart sequence is becoming more and more bizarre.
last night I still incubated the same intent "what does walmart have to do with jade helm"
what I saw was a person walking around in an entirely empty walmart. no merchandise and not even any shelves or racks to put merchandise on. the person walked around the empty store with all the lights on and then she felt extreme pain. suddenly I could see through her eyes as she held her hand in front of her face and it was burned black to a char.
Sorry if this is crude, but could this represent one huge gas chamber? No shelves, no merchandise.....just a great big facility that is used to 'burn' people?
Now that we have the proof of the wooden clogs and where they were used in Hitler's day, sadly yes, it could.

(04-26-2015, 04:36 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sorry if this is crude, but could this represent one huge gas chamber? No shelves, no merchandise.....just a great big facility that is used to 'burn' people?
Random thoughts:

Empty storefront. A shell. A fake/pretense of a store. A false front, hiding something else.

Lights on. Not stumbling around in the dark. Clarity. Seeing what's really there; seeing things as they are instead of how we're told they are. The woman isn't hiding, she's in plain sight in the light.

Burning pain. Charred skin. While its possible that could imply gas, the bodies of gassing victims tend to not be physically burned. Think more like napalm or white phosphorous or some other sort of chemical that would burn inside and out. Could be fire or even radiation.

The woman in plain sight is hurt, "burned" to a char. Why? Is it to silence her? To remove her? Is she considered some sort of threat by those who own the store? Is it a warning to others, that what happened to her could happen to them if they start seeking what is behind the walls of the store?
eagle1, I agree with nanny, I think yes it could.
nanny, im gonna keep seekin info every night about walmart until I get all the goods Smile and youre right everything has been negative.
DLP, I was pondering this vision earlier and the thought cam across me that when I suddenly switched POV that my spying had been discovered and that the burn was actually a warning to me to quit prying into this before I, myself, end up getting burned. what you said all makes sense. I think this short little vision has a great big message/messages.
(04-26-2015, 06:42 PM)still Wrote: eagle1, I agree with nanny, I think yes it could.
nanny, im gonna keep seekin info every night about walmart until I get all the goods Smile and youre right everything has been negative.
DLP, I was pondering this vision earlier and the thought cam across me that when I suddenly switched POV that my spying had been discovered and that the burn was actually a warning to me to quit prying into this before I, myself, end up getting burned. what you said all makes sense.  I think this short little vision has a great big message/messages.

It does, indeed.

Sistah-gal, I just know it! You're gonna present things perhaps that none of us has uncovered yet, and some indication of the tunnels with likely added info. about them. Wink Like a kid I'm happy-feet. Thank you. The good side of The Force is with you/us. Wink

(04-26-2015, 06:42 PM)still Wrote: eagle1, I agree with nanny, I think yes it could.
DLP, I was pondering this vision earlier and the thought cam across me that when I suddenly switched POV that my spying had been discovered and that the burn was actually a warning to me to quit prying into this before I, myself, end up getting burned. what you said all makes sense.  I think this short little vision has a great big message/messages.
Maybe it is indeed a personal message for you. It also has me thinking "too hot to handle" which could be for you or anyone.
You may want to incubate the question of whether or not you're being warned and if so, by whom. If you do this, set your parameters that you remain unseen and unfelt.
thank you DLP. I took this advice. Smile