Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frame house
I am in a house that looks like it isn't finished. theres a floor and ceiling and the rest is just framed out. but they have painted the framework like it was walls.  its a warm climate. everything is lush green outside.  I am cleaning and a boy is helping me, my son I presume.  there is a large kind of room divider painted emerald green.  it is also just framework.  I want to move it to one section of the house but when I put it there it falls over.  finally I just leave it maybe it will fall maybe not.  I am now looking for the coffee pot.  the boy says he cleaned it up yesterday.  he goes and gets it and it is crammed in a corner behind a wood stove.  im like what?!? he says there was no place to put it. I look inside and its all full of dog hair and dirt.  im like what is all this in here.  he says he swept after he put it back there.  then we are on the second floor.  no roof or wall just floor and toys.  the wind is blowing.  he wants to rearrange the room.  theres a rocking chair a dollhouse a book shelf a toy box.  first the rocker.  I move it over by the doll house. but then it becomes like a folding chaise lounge thing and it wont stay up. finally I just leave it.  next I am clearing out the book shelf. it is crammed full of mostly pink stuffed animals. I pull most of them out and think these will go in the toy box because its empty.  as I cleaning those out I see a bouquet of dried roses with eucalyptus in the back. I leave it in there and start putting stuff back in there neatly.  the wind is really blowing and the clouds have rolled in. I wake up.

Messages In This Thread
frame house - by still - 05-08-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: frame house - by still - 05-08-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: frame house - by still - 05-08-2015, 11:04 AM