Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon of Destruction
Wow, Maria. Just Wow! So much imagery and emotion comes into my brain when reading this dream. The concepts of Yin needing Yang actually meet in this dream. It's one thing to have good and evil or yin and yang, but it's an entirely different thing having the two sides NEED each other. Very Jungian, very archetypical in nature. I love this. I also love the ending paragraph. The grace is in the love, the connection with that which cannot be seen. Thank you for sharing this terrifying dream, Maria.

By the way, I couldn't help but also feel another interpretation. I was thinking along the lines of something that could possibly come true in our immediate reality. What I saw was today's bot run totally animated. Maybe this wasn't a demon, per se, but a man-made close/monster/robot. That is what today's run hints at. It is important because if there is an overlap between your dream and the bot run, then we're looking at a boosted chance of something coming true along these lines. Today's run: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ing-Clones

Lastly, when I read your account of trying to remain quiet in fear of the demon, I couldn't help remembering this super bowl commercial. I hope this levity doesn't demean your feelings about the dream, but I thought it could bring a few laughs:

Messages In This Thread
Demon of Destruction - by MariaIsabelPita - 07-31-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Eagle1 - 07-31-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by MariaIsabelPita - 08-03-2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Rene1111 - 08-06-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Eagle1 - 08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by d4n33 - 08-03-2015, 03:20 PM