Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon of Destruction
Hi Elder,

My dream partners Sean and Igor both had similar dreams on the same night. I asked them to post them here, but not sure if they did; I'm still learning to navigate this site. Sean and his daughter (who also dreamed a similar dream that night) were running from an evil that was laying waste, with fire, to the world, and even though they were keeping ahead of it, they were running out of places to run. Igor was trying to protect and save people from a hostile force targeting them with explosive bombs. I need not mention that people are living such nightmare situations every day in Africa and the Middle East, where the situation remains a powder keg.

Our dreams from the other night might be explained in light of the public exposure today by the Airwars Project of just how many innocent civilians find it impossible to escape the fiery inferno of air strikes even though the coalition insists there are minimal civilian casualties.  

I just saw this on the news:

The air campaign against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria has killed more than 450 civilians, according to a new report. Airwars project details ‘credible reports’ of at least 459 non-combatant deaths, including 100 children, in 52 air strikes.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/au...ans-report

Messages In This Thread
Demon of Destruction - by MariaIsabelPita - 07-31-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Eagle1 - 07-31-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by MariaIsabelPita - 08-03-2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Rene1111 - 08-06-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by Eagle1 - 08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Demon of Destruction - by d4n33 - 08-03-2015, 03:20 PM