Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV show
Thanks for all the replies.  My lucid dream was more eventful to me and I got few to no responses, ha.  

I'll start with Windy before I get on another diatribe.  First of all - 'raw stories were', no apostrophe.  I come from an academic family.

As far as your assessment who is it that should not eat the foreign fruit?  In my dream which I consider along the lines of a typical TV plot the believers fared ok.  They accepted the unproven belief.  The man of the house who was not having any part of it was infected and was compromised.  He was taken unknowingly and afterward quite against his will.  So I am figuring it is sort of the opposite situation or am I overanalyzing?  I am interested if my interpretation is close to what you meant.

I fully understand the Grimms Tales having studied German and toured abroad in there.  Hansel & Gretel being the famous example today which has been changed for our country, it is now politically correct with a fairy tale ending.  For those who don't know the Grimms Tales were the first fairy tales and did not have pleasant endings.  I read this book long ago and it was helpful illuminating the coming of age process in the modern world, or the lack thereof.  It is long and detailed with many literary references, too heavy for many readers.  http://www.amazon.com/Iron-John-Book-Abo...0306813769

Here is video of a story, The Scorpion and the Frog.  I think this precisely illustrates what we are dealing with here even if you do not understand aliens or for that matter Israel.  It is a 3 minute fairy tale and has all the parts of a short story.  In my opinion this is spot on describing the dark side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RShPuimSA-0&t=0m0s

Eagle, I have no problem with Steven Greer but what new agers and exo groups do not understand is every one has a different experience.  10 contactees/ abductees will have 10 stories.  Except for grey abduction/ tortures.  I have listened to grey abductees under hypnosis and there stories are borderline identical to mine including the swearing.  As unfortunate as it is that will make you a believer.

Greer pioneered CE5 (close encounter of the 5th kind) which is contact thru meditation.  The entire planet should be doing that now.  Those who can will be normal, those who can't have to start, those who won't have an issue.  I respect him although I read he took some of the Sirius movie donations and pocketed them, still a child in that regard.  Nevertheless he has conviction and acts on it, he also does not like the government.  His view is not the reason for my disdain, what aggravates me is the loopy new channeled messages, the inconclusive agenda, and all out lack of results.

There are several new sites stating AI is the only source of evil intelligence.  Greys are non-sentient, that means they have no souls.  They are manufactured on a laboratory table and are probably silicon based, definitely protein fed ... beings.  They have skin like thick parachute material and have no means of healing or regeneration.  Cut them and they need medical attention quick, they bleed black blood.  They eat pureed humans thru their hands and their mouths are 'drawn' on their faces.  They speak telekinetically and invade your mind to do so.  They allegedly come from Orion and are only 4D creatures.  They are called J-Rod as that is their (jewish) way of saying the number 15, J is the 10th letter of the alphabet and I forget the Rod=5 part.  Something to do with their origins.  In order to conquer Earth they had to develop as a species which took them a shit-long time.  Then they developed time travel, came back in time to Earth now from 52,000 years from now, and call subsequently call themselves P-52's.  There are P-45's as well.  They take great pride in being older and more experienced and have to be swapped into a new body every so often as their skin sacks wear out.  6 'reincarnations' is a 6th generation and somewhat powerful.  Incidentally I overcame their torture process when I was in my 30's and overpowered them.  What I saw in their bases is unspeakable.  They also have what we would consider exquisite technology.  They also ration it out to the US secret programs and it is used in Montauk,NY -  Lyme, CT - Tavistock which is a link between the MK Ultra program and the 'surface' as it is called.  We are called surface dwellers.  Incidentally the Earth is hollow and there are people living in there, they rescued me once or twice.  There are also underground cities and reptile bases.  In addition the Earth is a sphere, a hollow one.  The 'flat-earthers' make me sick, where did that come from?

As far as the pdf doc, I have seen it. I read it was a Russian publication which makes sense, it would be censored here. I guessed it to be about 90% accurate, I found a mistake in one species but I would have to look clean thru to find it. What I would state is do not judge a being by their appearance. 'ET' also likes to look cool and some decent beings look tough. Also the higher the dimension the less corporeal love you feel and some decent beings do not exhibit a warm energy signature. Karma is the wrong word, that basically refers to guilt you carry from a wrong doing.
The archons possess a complete absence of love or consideration and feel like a dark vacuum when you get near them, an soul like a dark abyss. They are from another dark universe and if they do not take this planet they will cease to exist - soon. Hence the battle to the end, and why 'ET' has not disseminated what is actually occurring. Due to the complete secret and sinister nature of what is real vs. our fake paradigm. I call it the 'make money pay bills' world which is all created to enslave us. If you have a job you are a slave.

Messages In This Thread
TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: TV show - by Eagle1 - 08-19-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: TV show - by ThePaladin - 08-19-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-19-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: TV show - by cathartid - 08-20-2015, 09:55 PM