Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/14/2015 11:49 - RAPTURE
Exclamation 
Setting and background

Move into resort type complex with Girlfriend with ex-girlfriend whom I have not seen for years, save the other day, as the roommate.

Difficulty ensues when rent was not effectively explained

Dad comes and visits.

During a nap, in my dream, I have a dream that I am talking to someone and somebody breaks open a soda can sideways and causes a huge explosion, killing me.

Second dream during this nap, I am the One in the Matrix fighting multiple agent smiths in multiple bodies.

I wake up from my nap in my dream back into my super dream.

Telling my dad about the dream as well as my other problems with rent, we see a consultant to be referred to a psychologist for dream interpretation and whatever else. I end up being referred to a gynecologist, or GYN as marked on the paper in big, capital letters. I am a male. 

We head to the administration building through a series of stairs, with I trying to explain my dreams to my dad, unsuccessfully. Finally he says "What did he tell you? That thousands of people climb these stairs everyday?" (Referring to God, as I said that I think God is trying to tell me something) he is trying to berate me.

The next flight of stairs he agrees unequivocally to listen. Finally I say, "I'm sorry dad, the rapture" is all that escapes my mouth (I didn't want to say this, it was more like my body was forced to say it) as my body begins sensations of euphoria. "I love you," I say as I quickly ascend to heaven. I am woken from my dream with a thought of being late for work - outside of my dream, which it is 11:59 right now as I'm writing, and a low, deep, rich voice saying "You're so irresponsible."after that thought of being late for work. Sleep paralysis was caught just in time to not take affect. 

Strong feelings of multidimensionalism. Very weird dream.

Messages In This Thread
9/14/2015 11:49 - RAPTURE - by DukeDonald - 09-15-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: 9/14/2015 11:49 - RAPTURE - by NH watcher - 09-15-2015, 04:25 AM
RE: 9/14/2015 11:49 - RAPTURE - by DukeDonald - 09-15-2015, 12:30 PM