Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Molokai Volcano Explosion
I'm conflicted by that because being in the construction field in Hawaii, I saw all the new military construction going on. They even re-opened old WWII buildings and bunkers for remodeling. And without going into great details, there was some serious, serious technology going into these places, as well as the new facilities... All the while, I had been asking, "Why the sudden build up?". Because I also had heard about military draw downs and base closures, etc. What I saw going in Hawaii conflicts those reports from what I could see.

Also, I have a daughter in the air force and she said that they have grown extremely tight as far as who they are allowing to stay in the force. Their rules regarding weight/fitness restrictions and other things have become quite extreme and I believe the other military corps were to follow this example. You might be excellent at what you do in the force, but if you exceed the weight limit and despite a limited allowed attempts to get you into shape - you're out. I believe this also goes for behaviors and standards as well.. Though my daughter has said there are quite a few "dumb asses" that should be kicked out, but haven't been.

I don't fear the Russians. I haven't in a long time. Whenever I had apocalyptic dreams, it wasn't Russians we were fighting, they were Asian and communist. (China or North Korea?)... I don't know why those Russian subs were in the gulf last year - was it a sub? Or was it some kind of ship? I don't recall now, but I don't think they were military? Could be a test, spying, or some kind of illegal activity, maybe. Dropping off illegals or drugs. IDK..

Messages In This Thread
Molokai Volcano Explosion - by IslandHippyMama - 12-26-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Goldengirl - 12-26-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-27-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-31-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by IslandHippyMama - 12-31-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by Nanny - 12-31-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Molokai Volcano Explosion - by ThePaladin - 01-03-2016, 04:35 AM