Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming of wasp invasion
I found a meaning behind dreaming of a house, which I had another one early this morning:

House - "Houses are common forums for dreams. Overall, you can think of a house in your dream as representing you or your life in the larger context. If you dream you are in your childhood home, perhaps your subconscious is using that location to let you know whatever is happening in your current life has its roots in your childhood experiences. If you dream you are in a hotel, you might feel you are not “at home” in some part of your life. Think about recent events and situations where you might have felt out of place or not totally comfortable with what was happening. If you dream you are in an office, almost assuredly you are processing experiences and emotions about your work life and career. Discovering new rooms in a house or following secret passages in an old house can indicate you are exploring the unconscious. This can also mean you are discovering new parts of yourself. A small house might suggest a feeling of confinement. If a house is under construction, it could symbolize growth. If it’s dilapidated, the dream might be telling you that improvements are needed in some part of your life."

I've dreamed of being in a hotel before, so that description is fairly accurate for current state of mind. And so is the description for the dilapidated house. Very accurate, actually.

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming of wasp invasion - by IslandHippyMama - 01-21-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Dreaming of wasp invasion - by IslandHippyMama - 01-24-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Dreaming of wasp invasion - by Nanny - 01-24-2016, 05:27 PM