Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SW town dream, 1.29.16, AM
Julie, more than once have you had a dream with fragments in it that I seem to have also seen. Mine, however, are often more sinister-of-visions than yours.

The three men sitting in the first vision are merely channels so that the one in the middle can open-dialog what the man in the middle wants you to know.

In the second vision, the man in 'black-and-white' is a man held 'prisoner', not necessarily in jail, but I have seen this too. He is restrained, limited, held-in-place, whether by lack-of-money, job, whatever. He is a 'prisoner to his environment'. The talking man is telling this 'western living man' that if he doesn't seek the woman, pressumably you or who you channeled through to see this, that he will miss meeting her.

However, the man that is ordering this, constructing this vision and who is speaking in it, is not honest. The man and woman meeting serve his needs, his purpose. I have seen the man get up to pursue the woman in the east, and when he does, the face of the man who spoke and arranged this turns into a sneering demon-like person, smiling that he 'accomplished his goal'. His goal is to ensnare the man he offered the promise to, to send him into a place in the east he can't escape.
I felt that even the promise itself of him meeting the woman once he arrived there, was nothing but bait, unless it served the sneering man further to fulfill this part.

Also, this actual dream, I personally feel, has a greater implication than just a personal vision. This actually affects a region, a nation, maybe even the world - in some strange 'butterfly-like-effect'.

Messages In This Thread
SW town dream, 1.29.16, AM - by Cassandra - 01-29-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: SW town dream, 1.29.16, AM - by Cassandra - 02-11-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: SW town dream, 1.29.16, AM - by Skeetersaurus - 02-14-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: SW town dream, 1.29.16, AM - by Cassandra - 02-14-2016, 10:25 AM