Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Dreams in sequence
Fifth and final dream of the series:

No longer at the party, but in a small room. Beat up furniture, a feeling of age. There's even an old tube-type TV parked atop a decrepit dresser. There's a double bed in the room. A motel room but not one of the chains. What I call the Norman Bates' type motels(there are still plenty of them around, if you know where to look). I'm sitting on the bed, tailor-style. My friend plops a suitcase down on the bed and opens it. I ask him what he thinks. He doesn't answer right away, just starts pulling clothes from the dresser. When he does answer, he just says I don't know. Do you think this is on the level? I ask. He tosses some of my clothes into the suitcase and says, Maybe. But it's just as likely it's a set up. They went to a lot of trouble to get our attention, I say. They wouldn't be the first, they won't be the last, he says. True, I say. In the meantime, he says, I think we're finished here. Agreed, I say.

(09-24-2016, 08:47 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: So is the "friend" in your dream aware? Is he waiting for you to notice something? Do you think that the party is a gathering of high level people, or that's not the focus?

And D? I think I have the same outfit *ahem*. Big Grin

My friend is very aware. When I asked if he was in the dream with me, he said he was. I asked if he knew anyone at the party, and the answer was "no."

The party was definitely the focus, although the purpose of our presence didn't appear until the fourth day. So I'm not sure if we were supposed to be present as early as we were.

And doesn't everyone have at least one outfit like that? I mean, who would want to get dressed up in nice clothes to snake out a septic line, garden, or paint a room?  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
3 Dreams in sequence - by ThePaladin - 09-24-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: 3 Dreams in sequence - by Goldengirl - 09-24-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: 3 Dreams in sequence - by ThePaladin - 09-24-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: 3 Dreams in sequence - by ThePaladin - 09-26-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: 3 Dreams in sequence - by Goldengirl - 09-26-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: 3 Dreams in sequence - by ThePaladin - 09-26-2016, 11:16 PM