Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida, catastrophe
Cathartid,
Thank you once again for posting this compilation of recent dreams. I'd like to start with your dream from November 21 (http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...8_Balloons) because this one has the same familiar airport evacuation-type feel from our Hawaii warning (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...on-hawaii/)

Specifically, ‘gnikgnik’ dreamed this from Project Año:
Title: Tourists Stranded Trying to Flee Hawaii
“In the dream, something bad was happening in or around Hawaii (not sure what it was) but people were desperate to leave the islands. I saw airports crowded with angry tourists and businessmen, cancelled flights, crying women and children cramped on the floors. No one could get off the island by plane.”

It's that evacuation by plane that seems to overlap with your dream, and interestingly, there's very little awareness on WHY people are leaving (from either dream)! Of course, your dream includes a quick discussion with a Pentagon Commander, so that might point to war; however, US military is obviously very involved in humanitarian aid also, so peacetime tragedy is also likely here. In other words, very scant here on the WHY of a need for evacuation in both dreams.

When we include the other dreams on your list, we're suddenly flashing back to the big wave meme from Hawaii (again). Pat’s dream is clearly the biggest overlap (http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...t_in_flood) and it doesn’t differentiate between Hawaii or Florida. Since Pat’s dream was on the 23[sup]rd[/sup] of November, this could be related to day residue from the Hawaii warning. (I’m not suggesting that it is day residue, however).

The rest of the dreams do seem to pinpoint Florida as the main geographical area, and Kimspirit finally gives us a potential causation for something troubling….this time, an earthquake in the Gulf of Mexico. She writes:

“(Side note: From another dreamer, dream from Friday night: Located physically in the Pac. NW, she "saw" the Gulf of Mexico, with a big sign, red letters, EQ mag 6.2 or 6.6 (she had trouble with the second number.)”
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...m_journeys

Here’s something particularly VERY strange, but metaphorically very important, too. On the 23[sup]rd[/sup] (same day as Pat’s wave dream), Kimspirit dreams:

“#3: At Disney World, with my mother and father (both crossed over) and others. I have written down "two nickels". ???? We all got onto a platform, and found small rugs under our feet. Instinctively we began to jostle our feet on the rugs, and found that the rugs were magic carpets, lifting off.”
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...f_journeys

Let me cover the metaphor first, and then I’ll explain why I think this is particularly important. I believe Kimspirit’s magic carpet ride is metaphoric for the evacuation-by-plane meme that is clearly threaded throughout both Hawaii and now Florida. Of course, she specifically mentions Disney World, which could easily be simply a fun amusement ride for the kids.

However, I also notice the earthquake register in her other dream was 6.6, and now in this dream she has “two nickels.” Could this mean the earthquake is actually 5.5, and if so, would that be significant enough to warrant an evacuation of the people by plane? I honestly do not know the answer to that question.

In any normal day, I probably wouldn’t be harping on the carpet ride so much, but just yesterday, we saw an unbelievable series of events. Since I installed a new Surge Score in the DreamBot runs, I noticed that I can now easily see which dream words have plummeted just as easy as those that have surged. So, for the first time, I included the lowest group of words in yesterday’s run (these are words that are quickly dropping out of favor in the collective dreams.

Anyway, CARPET RIDING just happens to be there right together, defying all possible odds of that happening, on top of the odds of me just out of the blue deciding to include the plummeting words to begin with! (Nov 29 DreamBot: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=406&highlight=carpet)  The problem here is that I don’t yet know whether to interpret these bottom feeder words differently than the top surging words. For example, does Carpet Riding have little to no chance of a headline because these words are plummeting faster than all other words in our collection of 10K+ words? Or perhaps any LARGE MOVEMENTS in word useage are grounds for headline makers. We obviously have no data on this yet, so what follows is all conjecture.

Putting it All Together:

Going on intuition alone, I believe that if this meme is precognitive in nature, it probably will overlap with the previously identified Hawaii meme. My thinking is that if some big coastal even is coming, perhaps all these different dreamers are seeing it, but they are probably seeing the coast line that is most familiar to them. For example, let’s say hypothetically that the New England coastline gets the brunt of the next coastal catastrophe. That would NOT necessarily mean that Trapper, gnickgnick, Kimspirit, Cathartid, etc. didn’t see it coming, but rather each dreamer saw the coastline that was most familiar in their subconscious. I believe this is the message from all this. In other words, the previous Hawaii alert and the more recent Florida meme is related. The dreamers are possibly seeing something coming for a major coastline incident.

And the incident will/may require airplane evacuation. Or rather, perhaps all the people in that area are TRYING to evacuate by airplane, in which case Cathartid’s military commander might appear.

Lastly, I put together some linguistics graphs to see what the collective is saying about Florida. Here’s the chart:

In actuality, there’s just not much happening here. Beach certainly has the most action (yellow line), with the highest spike back in late September. If that was a precognitive spike, it seems that Beach is overdue EXCEPT if the spike was for something huge, in which case it could be months before it happens (what I’m trying to say is that the longer it takes to “come true” the bigger the event).

But certainly Beach also has a double top right before we were issuing the big Hawaii warning (Nov 4[sup]th[/sup]). This has me intrigued because it’s not something I even noticed because we were publishing that warning right as Beach was coming down off its peak.

Florida is not very impressive at all in the lingo, and the two Coastal words are gradually increasing. I included Keys because of the Florida Keys, and there is a slight ticklish spike around 11/17. But otherwise, Florida just doesn’t look particularly dreadful, at least right now.

Hawaii is not on the chart, but it’s big peak came on Nov 1[sup]st[/sup], right when Beach was starting it’s double top pattern. Therefore, if I had to pick between Hawaii and Florida for the most probable coastal problems, I’d go with the Pacific option, and I think the timing aspect that we talked about in the Hawaii blog is still valid. ( http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...on-hawaii/ )

Messages In This Thread
Florida, catastrophe - by cathartid - 11-30-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by cathartid - 11-30-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by cathartid - 12-01-2014, 08:21 AM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Eagle1 - 12-01-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by cathartid - 12-01-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Nanny - 12-01-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Eagle1 - 12-01-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Florida, catastrophe - by Sherriann - 12-01-2014, 02:00 PM