Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhattan
I have thought word streams, voices, pictures. short videos, split scenes, streaming words, words on paper, single person or item on white backgrounds or combinations. My dream movies are mostly personal. I have had full book dreams that took me two days (sporadically) to write up. Sometimes mixed/layered like an onion. But things like the ones above that pop up out of virtually nowhere, are the ones I pay attention to. I have mostly hits that I call 'metaphoric hits' where I see the metaphor after the event happens. I blame that on lack of time to contemplate or not having paid enough attention to my metaphors over the years. *L*

In this case it could mean a few different things like, "Tough, zero happening in Manhatten," or "Tough ground zero event in Manhattan or like Manhattan," so if something happens, I don't know what the dream means until then. But, sometimes I do and with the right energy connections, I can make a prediction, but those are few and far between. Everyone dreams differently. The point is to be open minded and not dismiss any psi happenings in our lives. Not always possible because lives are busy. I miss a lot. Cool

Messages In This Thread
Manhattan - by Sherriann - 02-07-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Manhattan - by Eagle1 - 02-07-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Manhattan - by Nanny - 02-07-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Manhattan - by Sherriann - 02-07-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Manhattan - by Nanny - 02-07-2015, 05:09 PM