This discussion has moved to the forum section. Link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38
We’re going to keep the Sky Flash meme updated via the comment section of this article.
Please submit your Sky Flash stories as they happen. Include a link to the appropriate news article and don’t forget to supply the date of the event! We’ll discuss relevancies and DreamSeer scores in that comment thread.
Sign up for free email alerts! You’ll get notifications when new Forecasts are published, big predictions have manifested, or any other important topic that might deserve your attention. Free, confidential, quit at any time.
Article orignally named “Clearing up the Sky (Vol 2)”
Note: This article is the second in a two-part series about all the various Sky Flash themes. In Volume 1, we covered the genesis of ‘Sky Flash’ and definitively showed how Airplane crashes are no longer included in the Sky Flash meme. This is your definitive guide to all things flashing in the sky (in or close to August)
Doing things different this time: takeaways / conclusions are first. Time-limited readers need this info just as much as those with a life (I don’t claim to be one of ‘em).
Takeaways / Conclusions
1. We reduced the significance of the original linguistics (“Flash ever near”) by a factor of about 50-75%. I believe they are still very relevant, but I do think their reliability is in question.
2. Orient the term “Sky Flash” to represent primarily a bomb detonation and/or EMP in accordance with the following probability ratios (the percentages represent the likelihood that the event will happen–none shall be higher than 50%):
40% Probability: Nuke detonation / airborne explosion / and/or (man-made) EMP
30% Probability: Huge volcanic eruption
25% Probability: Solar or other celestial phenomenon (lightening, CME, gamma, solar flare, etc.)
5% Probability: Earth-related (pole shift / earthquake)
Note: these aren’t supposed to add up to 100%; they are exclusionary of each other. The percentages are based on the amount of dream overlap and associated dream linguistics. Rational brain and current news is NOT factored in. The percentages are only coming from the dreams. Also, the highest probability factor that any prediction can be is 50% because as I’ve said time and time again, the collective unconscious is a moving, cycling ball of energy with free will….the future is NEVER concrete.
– One dream indicated that we’re already overdue as of July 9, 2014
– The 1-2 week marker is passed (bulk of precog dreams unfold within 1-2 weeks)
– Proj Aug timeline trend is one month, so the highest probability is for August 10-20ish.
– Because many of thse were PA dreams: All of August is possible and even a reduced chance in September and this last week in July. Basically, the probability window looks like a bell curve with the highest point during August 10-20, 2014.
– Therefore, in our summation, if it doesn’t happen by mid-Aug, its chances go downhill substantially the further away you get from the peak.
As for the rest of the info…excellent supporting documentation including shortened, raw, dream material, and linguistics cherades…holy cow, what a find in lingo land!
Dreams of Sky Flash
With airplanes out of the picture for now, let’s move on with the rest of the sky-related themes. The dreams themselves were quite varied, as we saw earlier, but what I’d like to do is sort of demystify things by stripping out all intuition and all conjecture from the dreams and just look at what’s happening in the raw manifest content.
Here’s what we have so far from the dreams:
– No explosions/no flashes. Everything that’s touched (i.e., trees, TVs, etc.) turns to ash/dust
– A bright flash; husband calls it EMP; dreamer says no; ash is coming
– A bright flash; rise in temps, things are burning
– (strong emotion) Mountain explodes huge chucks out the top; hot rock landing near dreamer
– Nuclear bomb is built from vacuum parts
– 7 bright white orbs. Orbs increased in intensity until a bright flash up in the atmosphere. “Each time there was a shockwave.”
– (from TreeSister) “I experienced something kind of opposite of bright flashes: instant pitch darkness in mid-morning, accompanied by my experiencing dizziness and nausea.”
– White blizzard of white hot ash. Notices 3 nuclear detonations in the distance.
– “Solar flares of the most intense kind I would say — or a supernova…come in to earth covered with burned human bodies — everywhere.”
– Dark reddish brown ash covers entire car (no flash but its cold and snowy)
– Large amphibious warship detonates 2 atomic bombs over the harbor
– (this is a PA dream middle of May) “Heard the name Bronx and saw a white flash; it was kind of fragmented darkness when I heard the word Bronx”
– From April 2014: Blowing white ash from nuclear fallout.
– “brilliant flash and I tell my wife that this is coming…go into the central hall of this reinforced house and lay on the floor.” (no description of what produces the brilliant flash)
– (latest Proj Aug dream) “…there had been an explosion in the air somewhere and that a man had been killed” (the man was alleged inside a craft of some sort that exploded…definitely space craft and not an airliner)
– Lots of earthquakes dreams (including Dean’s from yesterday), but none that include sky flashes that I’m aware of. Interestingly, Dean does use the word “Flash” but in context of water/flood, not sky/light.
To me, it appears that the main theme happens to be a nuclear detonation, but of course, that also includes an EMP. In order to include the most dream overlaps here, I believe that a nuke does the best job (EMP, white ash, flash of light, might it even change the weather—that I do not know).
To be sure, there is plenty of material here to support some of the other memes. I mean, let’s face it…if a gamma ray burst takes place (just the most powerful energetic phenomenon known to conventional science) would we even have time to rationalize whether it was a nuke, or anything else?
Let’s jump over to the linguistics…
From the Project August linguistics, we received a seemingly contradictory message from the DreamBot2. It said,
“Try change bad thinking flash ever near”
I can see both sides here. It’s a paradox. On the one hand, it’s saying that if we don’t change our bad thinking that the flash will happen, but it’s also saying that we are stupid to think that the flash (that’s near) will be a bad thing.
This is somewhat unusual from Mr. DreamBot2. Perhaps the puzzle is worked out in this manner…(just a hypothesis, so work with me here)…A big sky flash happens that obliterates the 3D reality, but painlessly we all wake up in Dolores Cannon’s “New Earth,” or the Law of One’s “Fourth Density,” or the Bible’s 1000 years of peace (depending on your orientation there), the New Age’s “Ascension” concept, or still many others.
Or, perhaps, the Sky Flash is something that looks like one of those things we identified, but it’s not bad at all, but rather moves us into a brand new utopia. Dream on brothers and sisters—LOL!
Is this Important…?
“Flash” was a big hit in Project August, but it hardly showed up at all during our last DreamBot run. In fact, it only showed up 5 times in hundreds or thousands of recent dreams.
Compare that to our latest Proj Aug DreamBot run: “Flash” shows up 31 times!
That is an incredible difference. In fact, since I’ve been tracking these DreamBot runs, I have 6 total runs on record and “Flash” has shown up 39 times on all those 6 non-PA runs.
For those interested, I estimate that the amount of words in one non-PA DreamBot run is roughly equivalent to the amount of words in our entire Proj Aug database. That means that an August intention has created over 6 times the number of “Flash” hits. Is that significant?
Oops…a big problem here. Looks like one of our most talented lucid PA dreamers did a number on us. In each one of his dream “slices,” he annotates them as a “Flash” (indicating that this slice was but a quick dream flash).
Now, how does that work into our linguistics? The bulk of the “Flash” words were not true flashes. In fact, the # of hits for real instances of “Flash” runs about par for typical dreamwork.
So, right brain sent me a clue…how about looking at the non-PA linguistics for the word “Flash.” I’ve been staying away from words with only 5 hits, but I made an exception in this case. Here goes nothing…
1. “Active annoying chose flash”
2. “Flash health entering original struggling unsure wandering approaching confusing south”
First off…I think this is remarkable. The first line calls out dreamer Eric and says that his active choice to use “Flash” was “annoying!!!” Linguistics is calling out our dreamers, I find that remarkable (Note to Eric: I personally love your work and you have some serious talent; you don’t see me complaining! That was the DreamBot talking, not me!)
The second phrase presents a positive spin on things (I mean this in a pun-ful manner). When I read the last part of it, it sounded like a pole shift. Hmmm, can a pole shift cause Sky Flash? This is the only thing I can think to complete the first part of the phrase (i.e., we’re entering original health via Flash, which to me would have to be some sort of return to living with the Earth, and a pole shift if done quickly enough could force this very thing).
No need to spend an enormous amount of time on these phrases, though, because we’re really getting to the bottom of the DreamBot hit list; it’s like dumpster diving…there might be jewels in there, but there’s high risk of being total garbage. That’s why I reduced their potency for the probability-fixing in the Takeaway section above.
Looking forward to comments!
Copyright (c) 2014 Chris McCleary